Where is everyone from

Winnipeg, Manitoba, canada 🇨🇦

Reactions: LonelyKitty, Lyokodl and perlFerret
Tinton Falls, Monmouth County, Central New Jersey, Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States

Reactions: pluggedup
Currently in Washington State on the good ole West coast ;)

im in the south side of Washington right by portland. thank god we finaly got rain down here lol dry season this year.

Last edited:
LittleMaraRose said:
South Carolina.
I want more ABDL friends from around my area.
Whereabouts in South Carolina? I'm from the West Coast and can't stand it here. I have actually wanted to move to South Carolina for years. I love the Upstate area and have quite a few friends in the GSP area. I like Columbia and Charleston too, but I'm more comfortable with living in the Upstate / northwestern corner of SC. I have Classic Autism and I'm 45 (but emotionally and socially like a 5 year old)

- longallsboy

West Coast. It gets hot where I live.

I’m a nomad traveling around the north east and usually in the NY/NJ/VA/WV/OH/MD/DC/TN area !!! Looking for play partners and friends to enjoy diaper wearing with!

Reactions: Chosen
Louisville, Kentucky ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: pluggedup
Connecticut

Uk here

LittleBigBoyNik said:
Central Virginian here
I am from the West Coast, but been to Virginia 4 times with my family (in summer 1992 when I was 16, the end of 1994 when I was 18 1/2, September 2012 when I was 36, and most recently in May 2019 at almost age 43. The last time I was there in 2019, I spent 1 day in Richmond, one in Charlottesville, and the rest of the time (6 days) in Northern Virginia near Washington DC. In 1992, we spent all the time in Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Mount Vernon, Gettysburg, Luray Caverns, Philadelphia, and also drove a little in New York City. The 1994 trip was half Colonial Williamsburg and Norfolk; and half of it was in Northern Virginia. The 2012 trip was a few days in the Colonial Williamsburg area / Norfolk and then down to the Outer Banks of North Carolina, to Greenville NC, then Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Greensboro, Rutherfordton, Chimney Rock, then Greenville / Spartanburg area / Clemson for 2 days, then my parents drove back all the way to Williamsburg, spent a few days more there, and then we flew home via Norfolk International Airport. I've been to South Carolina in spring 2016 and in December 2018. I love South Carolina and want to eventually move there. I specifically love Upstate South Carolina.

But I love Norfolk too! Pronounced "NAW-fick"!! Love the Waterside Festival Marketplace in downtown Norfolk, and Old Dominion University, and the underwater tunnels (Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel, Downtown Interstate 264 tunnel, the Midtown Tunnel, the Monitor Merrimac Bridge Tunnel. I also like York County (Grafton, Seaford, Yorktown, etc.).

If it were up to me, if I had the money, I'd probably live 8 months of the year in South Carolina and 4 months (probably summer) in some high rise condo in downtown Norfolk. My eyes literally light up when I see freeway overhead signs saying Williamsburg and Norfolk in the Richmond area even! I absolutely l-o-o-v-e Norfolk! Don't get me wrong, there are some seedy and sketchy areas in Norfolk just west of the airport, and near ODU and also Norfolk State University, but downtown Norfolk is just so pretty.

I'd love to visit Alabama too, the people I know from there are so nice. And since I love long-alls and smocked overalls / jon jons, that would be Heaven as Alabama (especially wealthier communities in Birmingham suburbs and also north of there like around the Decatur / Huntsville area and nearby) is the heart of long-alls country where a lot of little boys wear those kind of clothes and even T strap shoes. 💜💜 A little old fashioned / traditional for people on the West Coast, but in Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, etc, moms eat that up! LOL. It is very cute indeed. I have Classic Autism and ADHD, I'm emotionally and socially like a 4 1/2 year old, and I love to wear that type of clothing myself, to be honest. Totally adorable 💜💜😁

- longallsboy

Last edited:
49beachdipe said:
I love Nags Head
So do I! And Kitty Hawk, Manteo, and Edenton. And nearby Norfolk, Virginia. I love North Carolina, but I love South Carolina (especially Upstate SC) even more! And I'm from the West Coast. Wish this crappy COVID pandemic would end so I could at least visit South Carolina, if I can't move out to the Carolinas outright ... Grrr -

longallsboy

Rhode Island USA

longallsboy said:
Whereabouts in South Carolina? I'm from the West Coast and can't stand it here. I have actually wanted to move to South Carolina for years. I love the Upstate area and have quite a few friends in the GSP area. I like Columbia and Charleston too, but I'm more comfortable with living in the Upstate / northwestern corner of SC. I have Classic Autism and I'm 45 (but emotionally and socially like a 5 year old)

- longallsboy
I'm in between Columbia & Myrtle Beach. I'm physically 35, but emotionally between 3-6 years old. Mentally grown...but I'm a big baby

Reactions: Blekyss, longallsboy and ARBBB2
Original from Texas, but live I in Northern Arizona. Planning on moving back to Texas soon though

Pocatello idaho

Ohio!

Louisiana

Back