Demonbabywearspamps

Space demon baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Has anyone bought or made upsized baby diapers? I wanted to know because I've been recommended them before and i have been very curious.

DonaldPanisonic said:
KinkyDreamzzz on Etsy makes some, I'm pretty sure they take a Megamax and carefully adhere a baby diaper to it. The results look great, and they have a twitter. Be sure to act fast though, they sell out pretty quick but restock every week-ish.

Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KinkyDreamzzz

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kinkydreamzzz?lang=en
Before megaman came out one person used northshore supremes according to his description. Could be megamax now

Holy shit! They would cost me over £7 per nappy!!!! I would be scared to use them. Fuck that for a game of soldiers! Might as well throw my credit card in the toilet every time I want a poo. Why do some people want to overcharge and take the piss out of us.

Reactions: CookieMonstah
Guggy said:
Holy shit! They would cost me over £7 per nappy!!!! I would be scared to use them. Fuck that for a game of soldiers! Might as well throw my credit card in the toilet every time I want a poo. Why do some people want to overcharge and take the piss out of us.
Ha ha, well, I really don't think anybody expects to wear these on a regular basis. They're handmade, right? I mean, if somebody has to sit there for hours dissecting multiple diapers and gluing the bits and pieces together--and hopes to make any money doing it--the result has to be relatively expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: abdilly
Tbh, any of us could do it. I'm just hate the fact that some people will exploit others!!

They just stuck a printed liner on a regular ab nappy, and charge three to four times the cost. Make them worse than drug dealers!! Personally I think they are no more than money grabbing cunts!!!

People can choose to not buy them, and for some people the Baby Diaper "aesthetic" if you wanna call it that is worth the price

The customers aren't gonna wear them all the time, it is a "Play Diaper", and the customer is ultimately deciding to buy it

If someone was dissatisfied they probably wouldn't buy them even a 2nd time, but clearly that's not the case

I understand what you are saying, but?!??! Any business person would know that it is better to modify and charge just a small amount more. Even if it is only a few pence, in the long run you will sell more and make more.
BabyTyrant said:
People can choose to not buy them, and for some people the Baby Diaper "aesthetic" if you wanna call it that is worth the price

The customers aren't gonna wear them all the time, it is a "Play Diaper", and the customer is ultimately deciding to buy it

If someone was dissatisfied they probably wouldn't buy them even a 2nd time, but clearl

Guggy said:
I understand what you are saying, but?!??! Any business person would know that it is better to modify and charge just a small amount more. Even if it is only a few pence, in the long run you will sell more and make more.
They are offering a product, people are buying it, people are Happy, and they are being repeat customers, and they are staying very Busy as is

I don't see where the problem is, people are willingly paying the price and are happy, as they should be

Perfect example of "Supply and Demand"

Anybody that isn't satisfied isn't being forced to buy from them, or anything absurd like that

Reactions: abdilly, reliablealter, WillFord384 and 1 other person
I also understand that, I just hate to see people ripped off for no real reason. When I was a chef I would charge less for the same meals as my competition, only make a small mark up, as a consequence I made three times the profit just because people were happier to eat at my place. Also I was a very good chef, before I lost my leg;;!!

Guggy said:
I also understand that, I just hate to see people ripped off for no real reason.
I think I have the answer: There's an Articles forum here on ADISC. Please consider authoring the "How to Make Your Own Upsized Baby Diapers" article. Once people see how easy it is, they'll be less inclined to pay somebody else to do it for them.

Reactions: WillFord384 and Demonbabywearspamps
Cottontail said:
I think I have the answer: There's an Articles forum here on ADISC. Please consider authoring the "How to Make Your Own Upsized Baby Diapers" article. Once people see how easy it is, they'll be less inclined to pay somebody else to do it for them.
Thank you,

I dislike seeing people say another persons time is not worth anything. I can assume this process not only costs them money in materials but also their time involved in producing the product. If it’s done well then there is skill involved. Think about what you do for a living and how much you expect to get paid for your time doing your work. This idea of I want everything for just a few pennies more than the cost of materials is how everything ended up being made in China.

Reactions: abdilly, lampkins, WillFord384 and 3 others
Guggy said:
I also understand that, I just hate to see people ripped off for no real reason. When I was a chef I would charge less for the same meals as my competition, only make a small mark up, as a consequence I made three times the profit just because people were happier to eat at my place. Also I was a very good chef, before I lost my leg;;!!
They are paying for what looks like an oversized baby Diaper, but functions like a proper adult Diaper

That's what they are getting

Is the price high? Yeah

But you know what? People find it worth the price and are happy to pay it

It would be one thing if there was no reason for the price, like if the company was Scalping an existing product (buying all the stock to force prices artificially high)

Or if it didn't match the quality people expect, such as having the look, but not working properly

So, I don't think they see it as being "Ripped off" or they would just stop buying them

I also don't think it meets the definition of "Ripped off"

If the consumer isn't happy, they can simply refuse to buy from the company

Reactions: abdilly and WillFord384
Back