Explain Wandavision.

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
All rights kids and bigs. What should I say to my non-Marvel watching mother if she asks "what's that?" while I'm watching Wandavision?

What is it? Seriously, I have no idea.

WTH is wandavision?

I just saw a commercial. I guess it is a new movie.

Do non of you people follow Marvel movies and TV shows especially after the year long drought of 2020? only on ADISC is a new Disney+ show not well known.

"Disney+", as in separate subscription cost which means you still have a job and are not in the financial effects of the pandemic.....

I'm going to assume there is more to it than a black and white 50's sitcom. Its Marvel they are probably setting up for something? (I really hope so)

Last edited:
tails1234 said:
Do non of you people follow Marvel movies and TV shows
Honest answer, I burned out hard on comic movies. Just no interest in any of them at all.
Props to Marvel for figuring out the formula and making it work, but I find something almost bleak and depressing about the whole Marvel roadmap and their plans to just pound out the same basic kind of movie on a routine schedule for probably the next decade.
Again, the movies work and lots of people enjoy them and that's fine, but I just don't care about them anymore.

Reactions: tails1234
BoundCoder said:
Honest answer, I burned out hard on comic movies. Just no interest in any of them at all.
Props to Marvel for figuring out the formula and making it work, but I find something almost bleak and depressing about the whole Marvel roadmap and their plans to just pound out the same basic kind of movie on a routine schedule for probably the next decade.
Again, the movies work and lots of people enjoy them and that's fine, but I just don't care about them anymore.
right now this is like "I love Lucy" with super powers.

as the person said above, its a show on Disney plus. I am king of planning on making a supercut of the show so it's just a movie as well. but I'm still going to watch the next 8 weeks of the show. which is very good. I really enjoyed the first two episodes and cant wait for the rest of the show/mini movie.

MailCat581 said:
It is a show on Disney Plus. I personally don't watch it and never have. But from what I heard from a DJ's description of it is that it kind of combines all of the elements of old TV shows like Bewitched, I Love Lucy, and others into one show.

I hope someone smacks a jukebox at least once.

What? Watch a marvel TV show? Me?

tails1234 said:
All rights kids and bigs. What should I say to my non-Marvel watching mother if she asks "what's that?" while I'm watching Wandavision?
Well, you're watching it so shouldn't you know why you are watching it?

A synopsis of the series so far:

Wandavision is a surrealist series about a superhero trapped in a world inspired by retro TV sitcoms. There, she lives in the ideal suburbia with Vision, who has disguised himself as a human to blend in. Neither know why that is, however, and we’ve seen Vision die during the events of Avengers: Infinity War - so what’s really going on?

Last edited:
ManeWulf said:
we’ve seen Vision die during the events of Avengers: Infinity War - so what’s really going on?
Screenshot_20210122-192920.png
My Name is Earl meets Mr. Robot?
🤔

More like The Truman Show meets Total Recall, with tributes to various different eras of television mixed in.

Last edited:
Back