Not open for further replies.

dprlover90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
For someone who doesn't have the possibility to get actual ABDL furniture and props (other than diapers), I have found myself loving the virt-a-mate software, which is basically a VR sandbox to play with "adult content".

I noticed right away that there is currently no abdl content available on virt-a-mate community, so I have decided to correct that :)

I am currently working on a nursery with a crib, interactive toys, changing table, diapers etc. There is a lot to do still, but I am very much into it and already have the skills to produce 3D custom assets on unity.

Sub to this thread if you're interested, I will be posting some demo videos today on work that is already done.

Disclaimer for mods: even if virt-a-mate is mature content (obviously), there will be no nudity etc. on my virt-a-mate creations and scenes.

Reactions: Ablover86654, WillFord384 and (deleted member)
Okay, here are some demo videos of these interactive ABDL VR experiences. Sorry for choppy potato video quality, it's because of how Quest records video. Make sure to set 1080p quality.

Tour of My Virtual Nursery:

Laying on Changing Table, Mommy Putting a Diaper on Me:

Mommy Bottle Feeding Me and Humming Softly:

Laying in Crib, Mommy Reading Me a Bedtime Story:

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
There's still a lot of work to do with proper mesh colliders and physics. I am also planning to create a full playermodel (not just floating hands) and import multiple events into a single scene, which would make possible that mommy would change your diaper, put you to bed, bottle feed you etc. seamlessly and dynamically in a single interactive scene (or more like an experience).

Reactions: WillFord384 and neophyte
These look amazing! It must have taken you ages!:) It's not a technology I'm at all familiar with. What do you need in terms of hardware to enjoy them properly? Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Reactions: neophyte
abrich said:
These look amazing! It must have taken you ages!:) It's not a technology I'm at all familiar with. What do you need in terms of hardware to enjoy them properly? Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Thanks! It's progressing much faster now since I have most of the templates already there.

Hardware you need is just a PC capable of running VR-games. Also a VR Headset (I'm using Oculus Quest).

Reactions: abrich
dprlover90 said:
Thanks! It's progressing much faster now since I have most of the templates already there.

Hardware you need is just a PC capable of running VR-games. Also a VR Headset (I'm using Oculus Quest).
Technologically speaking, it's a while new world to me! It's certainly something I'll look into, although I think I would need a new computer before I could get started.

Well done again; it looks really impressive!

Reactions: dprlover90
Update: I have now figured out how to do motion capture on virt-a-mate, so it's quite better not having to animate keyframes, also it's a lot more natural looking. Here's a sample video I made of vr mommy putting a diaper on me while i'm standing up :) Still working on the playermodel, but hand collision physics are now working as they should (you can see that when my hands touch her arms). Don't mind the graphical glitch at 0:22 :D

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384 and abrich
dprlover90 said:
Update: I have now figured out how to do motion capture on virt-a-mate, so it's quite better not having to animate keyframes, also it's a lot more natural looking. Here's a sample video I made of vr mommy putting a diaper on me while i'm standing up :) Still working on the playermodel, but hand collision physics are now working as they should (you can see that when my hands touch her arms). Don't mind the graphical glitch at 0:22 :D

Looks great!:) I'm really impressed by what you're able to achieve with VR! It looks very interesting,

Keep at it! VR developers will be high demand soon!

do you know where i can find a pampers looking diaper for adults for virtamate? ive been looking forever... when i try to make my own the fit is always messed up or its floating instead of on the genesis 2 model... im having a heck of a time..... i would love love love more abdl clothing and scenes for virtamate... thank you so much

Oh that looks amazing. I wonder if there's any ability to show a body if you look down, not just disembodied hands.

so do we need to buy any software to develop this? i have downloaded the virtamate but what do i need to start with id love to help on the development of this in my free time and then show the pov with a diaper on if we look down at our body.

How can i download it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back