What is your longest time wearing a diaper?

Before I was incontinent, if I did not wet myself, I could sometimes wear a diaper for 2 days before I needed to change.
Only worked out like that during the cool months ... could have never done it during the hot summer months when sweat would accumulate .

Now-a-days, if my night-time diaper is not overly wet, I'll wear it until it's shower time ... usually that's around 9 am ( ish ) depending on what the "children" are up to.
11 hours give-or-take. My night time diapers are usually Rearz Dinosaur Elite with an Abena Boost liner. As of later I've been using Rearz Lil Squirts Splash with liner, they seem to have better absorbency in the front top where I need it most.

Last edited:
10 hours. By the time 10 hours is over, that diaper is ready for the trash. I wear Tena and Attends for heavy wetting.

I regularly wear my overnight Megamax until around 10 or 11 in the morning I will have wet it almost as soon I have put it on when I go to bed at 9 pm it is always very very wet when I let it drop to the floor with a nice heavy whack / thump, sometimes I have leaked out the sides or out the top of the back ,, totally saturated if that happens. so normally go 12 -14 hours, daytime is pull-up so no time records there

I usually go to bed around 11, But I always go to bed dry and wake up wet, so I don't really know when the diaper is first used. If I had to guess, probably about 1:30 every night is when I first wet it. In the winter, I wear nearly every day till about 11, unless I get messy after breakfast. Sometimes I will push it to 1 or 2 in the afternoon, especially if the mess made it to the potty. So maybe 14-15 hours consistently. I did do a road trip to Florida a couple of years ago and wore the same diaper the whole trip. Just about 24 hours and wet about 23.5 of that. ;-) I was actually quite ready to get out of that diaper. Lots of coffee along the way, but I did pee at rest areas a couple of times as well and I did not get messy. I seem to be lucky that I have never really had an issue with diaper rash.

wiliawi said:
I usually go to bed around 11, But I always go to bed dry and wake up wet, so I don't really know when the diaper is first used. If I had to guess, probably about 1:30 every night is when I first wet it. In the winter, I wear nearly every day till about 11, unless I get messy after breakfast. Sometimes I will push it to 1 or 2 in the afternoon, especially if the mess made it to the potty. So maybe 14-15 hours consistently. I did do a road trip to Florida a couple of years ago and wore the same diaper the whole trip. Just about 24 hours and wet about 23.5 of that. ;-) I was actually quite ready to get out of that diaper. Lots of coffee along the way, but I did pee at rest areas a couple of times as well and I did not get messy. I seem to be lucky that I have never really had an issue with diaper rash.
Wow! You're lucky that wet, heavy diaper didn't just fall off of you.

Did 14 hours and 45 minutes in a Tykables overnights from bedtime until late today, was lovely

12hrs straight

Reactions: trevor0160
BabbyBoy said:
I'm curious how long people have gone wearing one diaper and not changing. What diaper was it? What was it like afterwards?
Last night I put one on at around 4pm after being naked for... boyfriend time (the only time I'm not diapered). After that I played some games and went to sleep, and didn't change til around 9.30 AM this morning, right after I had to go #2. So that's 17 and a half, but it did spend most of that unused (I have an iron bladder).

8 hours.

Longest - tough one as a kid was left in a used diaper sometimes (very intentionally - but was NEVER out of diapers anyway [nerve damage since birth]) at the time it seemed like a long time, but actually it wasn't. Forget how it came up, but at some point mom mentioned that to my wife, then she started at times (a bit longer).
BUT I guess about the longest time was about 10-12 hours. got stuck on the PA turnpike, slow moving traffic, and no where to stop for anything for quite a distance, no real shoulder either! FINALLY finding a stop, not fancy, just a restroom, vending machine, and place to park and sleep a while - but restroom closed at the time! :(
Well, ended up finding a spot well away from others, and just used our car (if it were recorded, I'm sure both of us looked comical, at the time; not so funny!)

forrest0160 said:
Last night I put one on at around 4pm after being naked for... boyfriend time (the only time I'm not diapered). After that I played some games and went to sleep, and didn't change til around 9.30 AM this morning, right after I had to go #2. So that's 17 and a half, but it did spend most of that unused (I have an iron bladder).
Wish I had an iron bladder. You're so lucky!!! Mine is the size of a peanut and leaks!!!🐹

Reactions: trevor0160
12-13 hours. I slept through entire time.

I've went 14 hours in a Megamax more than once

Reactions: chamberpot
About 12 hours. On a transatlantic flight from europe back to the USA. BetterDry was the diaper of choice and it held up really good all the way across the pond, through customs and immigration until I got home to take it off... Didn't even feel all that wet. I tried it once and ever since, I fly diapered on long legs across the water.

Reactions: JOCKMAN
Probably 72 hours in a diaper back when I had more time and was more risky as a teen. Now, I will routinely stay 24-36 in the same diaper/diapers, but that is about it.

I've done 14 hours in one, but I was asleep for half that time. Usually 10 hours of awake time is about the longest I can go, though a couple particularly high capacity ones (PeekABU/Tykables) can be pushed to 12.

I think I hold a record when i was still with mom and pop I took my sisters dry pullup out of the trash and wore it for a WEEK straight wet...and when I threw it away my dad caught the smell and busted me...1.5 years of cover blown they thought I quit wearing at that point (was sneaking babs for 13 years prior to this incident 😂)
It was a 4t 5t Parents Choice Madigascar girls pullup btw

Last edited:
My longest was 24 hours in a single Abena M4. I lasted as long as I did in it because I was somewhat dehydrated and wasn't peeing a ton. If I was properly hydrated I'm sure it wouldn't have lasted that long.

As a kid my diaper play sessions had an element of endless curiosity about when I was a baby. “What did it feel like when…”

A natural one was: what did it feel like when I wasn’t changed for a long time. I tried it a few times, wetting myself again and again and on extra daring days being a poopy little boy for as much as a couple of hours. But I only had makeshift diapers and never had enough privacy to follow it through.

I sort of got to try it again a few weeks ago when my first ever ABDL diaper samples came. They were so bulky and babyish compared to any disposable I’ve worn before. I wasn’t planning a marathon, but it ended up that way.

I wore the first one from dinner time all through an evening, just wetting as I felt the need, and it was nowhere near capacity. So I went to bed in it and it felt fantastic to be a wet little baby. I woke up and wet in my bed once in the night, and flooded myself again in the morning. (One of the nicest feelings in a baby’s day I think.) I expected that to be the end, but it was still far from its limits. And my curiosity was piqued, so I kept on through the morning.

More small wettings and then I needed to poop. I had not been planning to do that, it’s a rarity. Like lots of people I love the feel and hate the cleanup, so there needs to be time to really enjoy it for it to seem worthwhile. I had the time. So… an exciting realization I’m doing this. Going all in and “full baby” in probably the bulkiest diaper I’ve worn since I was two or three in my doubled overnight Curity prefolds.

I, um, did the deed, in my big babyish diaper. It’s always such a mix of so naughty and so helplessly innocent. I’d been a wet baby boy for 16 hours by that point and looked and felt more the part than I had in a long time. And especially because none of this was a plan and I do it so rarely, being a poopy toddler playing happily despite being in obvious need of a change felt like a perfect last stage in this experiment.

I did that for another hour or more, exploring and enjoying the feelings, sitting and moving around in it, fascinated as always by picturing myself doing it every day without judgement or care when I was 1 or 2.

(And then a little bit of adult play time and a long shower.)

Reactions: Paddy2020, KittyMerriweather and trevor0160
Back