Diapers and significant other

pamperbud20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hey y’all when it comes comes to diapers and your significant others how do they embrace you liking or needing to wear diapers? I myself need to wear diapers and my gf is super supportive of my incontinence and is very open minded to my ABDL side as well. I’m very fortunate to have her in my life.

Reactions: Plasticorcotton, DiaperGuy08, bohemian85 and 3 others
lets say that my wife of 46 years is torrent to supportive,, she is fine with me wearing a diaper to bed as it keeps her side dry, fine with me wearing a pull-up for leaks throughout the day, mostly out of sight out of mind, she is not fond of me having a huge wet spot on my trousers so that is why she is ok

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Bobindiapers
As I have shared multiple times on here, my wife hates it and is disgusted by it. I am a DL so I wear for pleasure. I can only wear on my alone time when she is not around, but she works from home so she is always around.

• Sad
Reactions: LainIsLain, AtPeace, bohemian85 and 4 others
I think for my fiancée, when we first started dating she was more or less wtf? but was open enough to go with the flow of things (I have no medical need) as time progressed she started to see that it wasn't just diapers, but a whole spectrum of things like acting younger, being more or less care free, looking for love and support. I think she opened the door to let me into her life and to show support when she bought me some littles clothing, we bonded together on that and she showed me that she was supportive. Now with give and take in a relationship I do my best to keep her my number 1 priority and keep her happy with her wants and needs, in return I get some awesome comforting attention, which I think she has really grown to like also.
Back onto the diapering topic, she has gone online and made orders (christmas and birthday surprises) she takes charge and changes me most of the time, I joke about this, but she has a pj fetish, she has this mommy intensity about her when I'm in a sleeper or onesie, she enjoys cuddling with me and is always very upbeat when we are talking about different things.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mommysgirlthing, TigerDL, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
I've always had a DL side, since I was a kid, but I never got into ABDL because I didn't know that it existed. It was just a strange thing I did once in a while, such as putting a baby diaper in my underwear and wetting it, this happened before marriage and during marriage but I never spoke of it.

Then I discovered ABDL and ABDL diapers, printed fun ones. My mind was blown and it triggered a fierce DL side which has not gone away.

I discovered and realized that wearing diapers was therapeutic, calming, and enjoyable on so many levels.

The problem is that this all happened after I said "I do" and started a family, so I didn't have the opportunity to give my wife a choice before we got married. I have a diaper side, can you deal with that before we say I do?

After a year of sneaking diapers into the house and secretly wearing diapers I opened up to her about it.

Turns out my wife is thoroughly disgusted by diapers, she hates them and the idea of me in a diaper is pathetic and unattractive and she was very conflicted and upset, feeling stuck. Things got bad and it took quite a while for things to get back to normal.

She still mentions "that issue" sometimes and shes come to terms with my past, but my desire is still there and I am still sneaking diapers.

Some days I think diapers are crazy, what the hell am I doing??!! I'm over it!
Most other days I cannot wait to get into my diaper.

I wish she would understand that DL is not wearing gross medical diapers and sitting in piss all day, that's not what DL is for me.

We have to remember that men wanting to wear diapers, especially adult baby diapers, IS very unusual and humiliating. Most women want a "man".

If my wife would listen to why I wear diapers and how I keep it a secret to protect her and myself from ridicule and she accepted that, then we would have a near perfect marriage.

• Sad
Reactions: KittyMerriweather, LainIsLain, AtPeace and 5 others
My wife is okay with me wearing diapers. She much prefers that to having me wet the bed.

Reactions: LainIsLain, DiaperGuy08, Wetshisbed and 2 others
For me , it was a struggle at first, it was a bit out of left field but with some amazing people here whom I consider friends now, helped me through it all and now am a happy mommy to my little. Everyone’s journey is different.
Happy I am where I am now though.

Reactions: bohemian85
After a few months of dating, when I knew she cared for me, I told her I had a few kinks and that a little ABDL was one of them and it was the one thing she has to accept or it wouldn’t work. She googled it and was like WTF! So I sent her a couple of attractive ABDL girls Instagrams and she said, ok it’s not so bad. She also works in the medical field and deals with diapers all the time there so it’s “normalish” for her. Fast forward to now, we have been dating a year last month and she’s still so supportive. She wears often for me and teases me if she finds out I’m secretly wearing.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, LainIsLain, seed and 3 others
So...this might be better suited for the incontinence subforum, but I'll ask here anyways. Say one does have a significant other, and say that one has occasional issues at night due to some long term health problems from nearly dying and being on so many prescriptions. How does one ever broach the subject of "every now and then, I have to wear a certain something at night due to XYZ factors from the past." without it coming out of left field, and purely as a utilitarian solution, not a kink, not ABDL? This really holds me back from a relationship because I would be devastated if I had an SO, and trying to tough it out on a night I can predict to be difficult, and have us both wake up in a soaked bed.

Aside from times my wife will entertain and participate in my fantasies, I keep it discretely from everyone. Outside of my own spaces, I don’t walk around openly. I do my best to be discrete at all times, especially when I sleep diapered. I have acceptance conditioned on discretion, and that’s more than acceptable for me.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and neophyte
When I began having random wetting issues at night after drinking or being really stressed, I was concerned what my wife would think. To my surprise, she was the one who suggested I start wearing protection on nights that I thought I may have an accident. She’s super supportive and told me it’s more common than I think it is. After searching the internet, I agree with her. I also realize that I may be a DL. I just find wearing to be extremely relaxing and comforting. Now, I also wear on road trips and she’s completely fine with it.

Reactions: TigerDL and DiaperGuy08
When I started dating my girlfriend I was scared that she would find out about me being a DL and would have to stop entirely because of her not being comfortable with it well turns out she was also a DL and came out to me first so that relived me of a ton of stress.

Reactions: bedwetter bobby, TigerDL and bohemian85
There are all good things.... my wife knows I wear . I’ve even seen other biological females into it / need it .

My wife was completely against diapers prior to me needing them to keep my clothes and furniture dry. Once she realized I was having issues staying dry both during the day and night she began to accepting diapers, onesies, and other things. That was almost three years ago now. Now days she’s used to wet, dry and messy diapers. It’s just apart of our lives.

It doesn't bother my wife at all.

Say hon, I want you to wear a diaper so we can match lol ....my whole dream is that society sees it as regular underwear the only difference is the shell

I have not told my lady friend that I'm a bedwetter. I think she has seen my pull-ups peeking up.
Fear of rejection keeps me from saying the words.

I told my wife about my -little secret- back when we were just dating but pretty much living together anyway. Although she didn't have any interest in wearing and using a diaper herself, she had no problem with me wanting to. Sometimes her diapering me or changing my wet diaper would be and or lead to being a sexual kinda thing. But often she'd do it just because she knew how much I loved it.
Back then, even though she knew that I both wet and messed when I was in a diaper. While she didn't mind changing my wet diaper. She really didn't like to have to deal with changing my dirty ones. She never cared that I messed though and sometimes might make a comment or say something about it like a mother might say to her toddler that's still in diapers like. Calling me mister stinker butt, asking me if I made a dirty or poopy diaper, telling me I need a diaper change. On very rare occasions she would clean me up and rediaper me but I mostly had to clean myself up before she'd put another diaper on me.
There are two things that have changed over the years between us from those days of us when I first told her and now. One was a pretty good awhile back she opened and started running a day care. Another is she wanted me to stop smoking cigarettes. She made me an offer that I couldn't refuse or at least try. She told me that since babies, toddlers and little boys that are still in diapers don't smoke. That if I wanted to still be put in diapers that id have to quit. I haven't had a cigarette since.
Now, even though we still have and do our what would be considered a typical wife and husband kind of marriage. We also have a mommy with a little boy that's still in diapers kind of relationship. Where both wet and dirty diapers are accepted and dealt with as and where need be.

Reactions: bedwetter bobby, sinceiwassmall and TigerDL
Babyboyzen said:
She made me an offer that I couldn't refuse or at least try. She told me that since babies, toddlers and little boys that are still in diapers don't smoke. That if I wanted to still be put in diapers that id have to quit. I haven't had a cigarette since.
Congrats on kicking the habit. The smoldering one, not the smothering one.

Reactions: bedwetter bobby, TigerDL and RedPandaDL
Back