Peek ABU good Daytime Diaper?

Foxroxsox said:
I've found Tykables with the velcro to be fairly quiet, as the landing strip doesn't seem to make as much noise as something Like Rearz Rebels or Barnyards.
actually, i found out that 90% of the crinkling comes from the leg cuffs around your butt. if i put my hands over those spots i can walk around without crinkling

maybe the noise is what makes cloth backed a good option for "secret" wearing?

I love PeekABUs, my absolute favorite, right above Tykables Lil Rawrz (Dinos)

They could definitely work as a DayTime Diaper, I have used them before as such, but they do get weighty and almost force a Waddle when they are near max capacity because of how much they absorb and the tapes lose effectiveness if you get Powder or cream on them

Other than that I have no complaints with them, and I find their sizing basically perfect and it's so easy for me to change with them and get the tapes on perfect; whereas with some Diapers (like the Tykables Lil Rawrz) arent as easy to get on perfectly

I just realized, when i wanna wear a diaper as a secret wile others are around, i might better search for a
medical Incontinence diaper/slip that is just made for that. (if u wanna suggest some i would be very happy)

Think the Peek ABU (or the kiddos would look like cute daytime diapers as well) would be more of a
outlive my fantasy of being a active moving small child, and may not be something i would wear when others
could find out.

i think most of u grow up like me with all the TV commercials of Pampers Cruisers (i belief Active fit is the german name)
and i wanna waddle around in my private place like these little boys and girls in that Commercials.
(climbing a chair, and have adventures in my fantasy.....)
Somehow that is a total dream goal for me...: )

Last edited:
GermanDL said:
I just realized, when i wanna wear a diaper as a secret wile others are around, i might better search for a
medical Incontinence diaper/slip that is just made for that. (if u wanna suggest some i would be very happy)

Think the Peek ABU (or the kiddos would look like cute daytime diapers as well) would be more of a
outlive my fantasy of being a active moving small child, and may not be something i would wear when others
could find out.

i think most of u grow up like me with all the TV commercials of Pampers Cruisers (i belief Active fit is the german name)
and i wanna waddle around in my private place like these little boys and girls in that Commercials.
(climbing a chair, and have adventures in my fantasy.....)
Somehow that is a total dream goal for me...: )

Abena M4, Molicare, Tena are all good choices.

I don't know i saw this pictures and that fox (or rabbit?) looks like hes out
looking for an adventure to experience.

His looks are so cool, hes not that usual Baby, hes out for trouble,
the design is so very appealing. :D

i wanna have that look too:
Wanna be that Fox ^^.jpg

Also 2 Tape diapers are so Cool, wanna have those <3

Last edited:
PeekABU are seriously awesome diapers that hold a ton but are soooo expensive compared to other diapers.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
on Amazon (the easiest way to get something in secret for me atm)
a pack of 10 Diapers cost about 28€
Guess that's not cheap, but well its not for 24/7
just for Fun so i guess that's reasonable then ^^

Back