Wearing/Using in public?

DippyDawg

Sometimes ya gotta pee yourself to be yourself.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
1) Do you wear and use in public?
2) Are you comfortable doing so?
3) Do you carry a diaper "bagpack" with you or do you wait until you get home to change?

I'll go first:
1) I wear in public all the time. I use it for peeing only up to this point, but I'm prepared for the inevitable and involuntary sphincter squeeze that will happen sooner or later.
2) Yes. When I pee in public I don't try to hide, but I try to avoid eye contact. When I'm in a store I'll pretend I'm reading a package label or a book or magazine.
3) No, not yet, but I probably will eventually. I try to make it home but I'm sure this will blow up on me one day.

all the time I wet when I wear a diaper in public

Reactions: DippyDawg
I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent. I wear a diaper 24/7 and frequently have accidents in public. Both peeing and pooping accidents happen to me in public. It is not by choice that I have accidents in public. I just have absolutely no say in when my body decides it is time to pee or poop. I do carry a small backpack with several diapers and full changing supply's to change out of a diaper full of poop.

Reactions: chuck, alwayz and DippyDawg
I'm urinary incontinent ... I do not have a choice when my bladder decides to leak or void .... have to wear high capacity diapers 24/7 .

Don't take extra diapers with me unless I'll be out for a long time - my diapers can hold quite a bit, and even more with a booster .

Last edited:
Reactions: alwayz and DippyDawg
Since I wear only occasionally, I don't pee in public all that often but I don't have a problem doing so.

I don't carry a backpack (well not one for diapers and diaper supplies anyway). As semi-retired, I rarely am out long enough to get close to needing a change. - I've never changed at a public restroom.

DippyDawg said:
3) Do you carry a diaper "bagpack" with you or do you wait until you get home to change?

I'll go first:
1) I wear in public all the time. I use it for peeing only up to this point, but I'm prepared for the inevitable and involuntary sphincter squeeze that will happen sooner or later.
2) Yes. When I pee in public I don't try to hide, but I try to avoid eye contact. When I'm in a store I'll pretend I'm reading a package label or a book or magazine.
3) No, not yet, but I probably will eventually. I try to make it home but I'm sure this will blow up on me one day.

I wear nappies in public and have used them for both peeing and pooing. I pick out places that have suitable changing facilities and I like to roleplay scenarios in which someone could have a proper accident. I've never been into wearing nappies all the time and literally just use them instead of a toilet when I get the chance.

I do sometimes find it difficult to go in front of others

I take a changing bag and change straight away

Yes I wear and used in public

Yes I'm comfortable doing out in public as long i'm wearing my onesie over my diaper

I bring my diaper supplies in a diaper bag. I'll do a diaper in near restroom

Last edited:
1. Yes, I tend to wear and pee in them in public.
2. Most of the time, yes.
3. No. I might take one extra diaper with me in backpack, but as I use high capacity diapers I don’t tend to need changes.

Yes. I wear in public from time to time. Particularly if I’m going to the cinema.

I tend to use a Drylife Slip Super if I’m doing that as they’re quiet and have never leaked on me.

Last time I went to the cinema I wore a Drylife and did a little wee every time the urge hit. I didn’t quite realise how much I had done as when I got up the nappy was huge, heavy and very bulky, but it held everything without leaking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruce52
I wear 24/7 (OAB issue) and I carry a Skip-Hop camo sling bag when out and about at a mall but always have a bag in the car as a just incase

1 Seldom I wear in public, never use because of swelling becomes obvious
2 I have OCD so...No i am super uncomfortable sometimes cuz I am forever aware of the differences.
3 I do not, I barely carry a bag with me at all unless I go to a friends house and I've brought stuff, Only when I go to a certain friends is there a bag with diapers in it because I was allowed to wear and wet While at her place as long as I take care of myself with all that.

DippyDawg said:

1) Yes, it so much easier not to worry about getting to a toilet.

2) Yes if I need to wee I just go, I think this is my fervent part about being in a diaper when out in public

3) Yes, I have a changing bag with me when I out for the day. I use the changing rooms if I need a chance.

Last edited:
1) Yes, I often wear in public, and wet - I love the freedom of not having to use public toilets and being able to freely wet in public places with nobody knowing.

2) Yes, generally - though not around people I know, and I’m a bit more cautious in summer as you don’t get to hide a thick nappy under a coat.

3) Generally only if I’m going to be out for a long time. One of the benefits of wearing is avoiding disgusting public toilets - though an “out and about” change can be fun once in a while.

DippyDawg said:
1) Yes, I frequently wear in public and use my diaper.
2) Generally I am although I have some difficulties peeing when close to other people.
3) I don’t carry and “diaper bag”. I always have spare diapers in a bag in my truck and sometimes I will stick an extra diaper in my regular backpack that I carry. But I rarely need to change when out in my diaper.

I wear all the time
I will wet as needed
I change at home or if needed will take off and throw away and go commando until I get home

Reactions: Wetshisbed
DippyDawg said:

Yes, but only sometimes. I only wet, never ever mess.
a) for the feeling, when diaper love strikes again heavily and the briefs feel strangely empty otherwise
b) for practical considerations when traveling or at locations with few, expensive or disgusting toilets

Hell, yes

I usually wait until I get home. Exceptions are long journeys that just don't allow it.
I don't have a diaper bag, but I might carry some spare diapers in my regular backpack.

Last edited:
Time to wash diapers, a whole washer full of them. I decided to try a disposable diaper, a REARZ Princess diaper! its so noisy that I cannot wear it to the store. I'm sitting on my couch in just a diaper and a top. I am so used to cloth diapers, I cant wait for the diapers to be finished, and I can go back to my cloth diaper

chamberpot said:
I wear all the time
I will wet as needed
I change at home or if needed will take off and throw away and go commando until I get home
I wet without warning so wea nappies all the time. I change when I have to sometimes in a public toilet when out. Got past worying about it years ago.

1. Yes, sometimes; when I feel like it and will be out for a good 3 or 4 hours, I only Pee them when in a public place

2. Yes, I've done it a bunch if times and never had an experience of anyone noticing I was Diapered (even if they did they didn't say anything and probably didn't care) noteven the family members I'm going out with

3. No because I'm not usually out long enough to need to change before I'm back home

1) I wear most of the time, except in situations where the need to change my clothes or undertake physical activities would reveal my nappy to colleagues etc. Officially no-one knows and that is how it needs to be, so I don't push my luck with wearing in inappropriate circumstances. For example, I don't wear through airport security; the increased in risk of delays or being outed is not worthwhile.

2) Amongst the crowd, I don't worry about whether people can tell that I wear a nappy. In company of friends and colleagues I try to be discreet as above and take care avoid visible bulges and waistband reveals. I'm happy wetting in front of people and usually do little wets every quarter of an hour or so. Once a day at least, I will consciously stop wetting and let my bladder fill to capacity, to give it some exercise and make sure I don't lose any control. I might try to avoid being directly in front of someone when I ultimately let go just in case the flood causes a visible leak, although that hardly ever happens.

When I need to make a mess, I relocate far enough away from people and within direct access of somewhere I can use to change before doing it. I don't mind people in the distance seeing me do it and if I'm far enough away to be completely safe against messy smells reaching anyone they won't usually be able to tell what is going on; but if I have to squat down and push hard it's a bit too obvious so I try to hide.

3) Always carry nappies and changing requisites, typically in a clone of one of my usual laptop bags or briefcase. I would not normally set out anywhere without two changes and enough wipes and accessories to clean up a couple of messes. There are backup supplies in convenient locations such as in the car and at work, from which I can re-stock the carry kit. If I am going out for the day without access to these, I'll take at least three changes.

Back