rootthelucario

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
What are the pros and cons of carriages

If by carriages you mean prams or strollers. Very expensive for an adult version of a special needs stroller ($3000). Pro's Non. why would you want to be seen in public dressed as a baby and in a stroller? We get enough bad press as it is.

Out of curiosity, do you ever ask a question with any amount of detail?

For example, the few folks on this board who have experience with carriages could probably write a small book in response. What do you want to know? Where to find one? How much they are? Will you fit?

Many of us await your next syllable with great eagerness. It's disappointing when all you can write is "Who's your nanny?"

sbmccue said:
Out of curiosity, do you ever ask a question with any amount of detail?

For example, the few folks on this board who have experience with carriages could probably write a small book in response. What do you want to know? Where to find one? How much they are? Will you fit?

Many of us await your next syllable with great eagerness. It's disappointing when all you can write is "Who's your nanny?"
Think you've posted in the wrong thread!

Reactions: sbmccue
When I think of carriage, I think of something that lies flat. Those don't exist for us. Strollers do, but those aren't meant to dwarf the adult body. They're medical equipment, and very few of them look almost exactly like baby strollers.

No, sbmccue most likely meant, "This is just as disappointingly vague as your, "Who is your nanny," thread, which I agree with.

Last edited:
PCBaby said:
If by carriages you mean prams or strollers. Very expensive for an adult version of a special needs stroller ($3000). Pro's Non. why would you want to be seen in public dressed as a baby and in a stroller? We get enough bad press as it is.
No offense but aren't you being unnecessarily super pessimistic????

They didn't say how or where they would be using said item. For all you know they could be going to a abdl event.

Reactions: SpAzpieSweeTot
kratox said:

They didn't say how or where they would be using said item. For all you know they could be going to a abdl event.
True. So very, very true. Thank you.

PCBaby said:
Think you've posted in the wrong thread!

No, I've got the right thread. Just today, we've had "Someone please tell me," "carriages" and "your nanny." In all fairness to the OP, "Someone please tell me" did contain two entire sentences.

I will defend anyone's right to post all they want, but interrogatories with less than 10 words are tiresome ... especially when some of us could write a few thousand words in response.

Reactions: PCBaby
kratox said:

Not really paying out for a very expensive piece of equipment for an event?

PCBaby said:
I've seen adaptive strollers for way cheaper on ebay and stuff. They did not say enough info for you to make that assumption, nor is it your money.

It could be worth it to them to spend $1k on a stroller. I am sure plenty of us here wouldn't mind being pushed in a stroller.

We really shouldn't be policing ourselves to obey societies "normal" standards, because they aren't going to accept us anyways.

As long as they are not harming anyone let them be them.

Reactions: SpAzpieSweeTot
PCBaby said:
Maybe it's not just one event. They maybe more willing to pay that kind of money for something, if they'll use it several times, like for every event they ever go to.

Last edited:
Back