What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For probably the first time in a very long time I had an accident. My body has been back logged for a few days now and I could go. So I took some advice and drank a lot of juice. I diapered up, but did not plan on using it. Later on, which is now, I got cramps and knew something was coming. I tried to make it to the toilet but was unable. Now I’m here in a full betterdry, waiting to see if there is anything else before changing and taking a shower.
Using diapers is fine in my mind, but having a legit accident, even when I knew it was a possibility, is not something I wish to repeat any time soon.

Wearing a not so clean better dry

Wearing a nice clean & dry NS Supreme Lite. (Green)

Tykables Cammies is what I’ve got for the day.

Getting ready for bed now. Just changed into a Dry 24/7 diaper. It will be soaked and most likely messy by the time I wake up.

20200203_104337 (2).jpg

Baby Pants Cotton Gauze diaper with a real Gerber diaper as an insert with a 4x white Gray plastic pant

Reactions: steviet
NS Supreme Lite (Blue)

Just woke up in a wet BetterDry.

My night time diaper this morning is a Bunny Hops
BunnyHopps_2_Pk_grande.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 50300
I'm back in my overnight prefold cloth with Gary plastic pants. Just for a little while. I've got a busy day and can't stay diapered for long:confused:

It was a very soaked Goodnite. I'm getting sick, throat is incredibly sore, so diapers are going to be MANDATORY for a bit. Don't know about this afternoon, might break out my convert ups and go with some pampers size 6

Reactions: DamianTheAngel
NS Maga max L.

Last night's cloth and plastic pants. Adultclothdiaper overnight weight with Leakmaster high back pants. Wet, of course.

* yawn *
This morning's selection is good ol' Crinklez ... great daytime diaper .
Crinklez normal.jpg

Wet M4 with a pair of white cotton Hanes Her Way panties overtop. Now on my way to buy some more diapers and indulge in one of my favourite pastimes: wearing and changing in public. Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Vintage Baby from LFB

Reactions: littledreamers333
ABU Kiddos

Cloth with plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back