• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I'm new to the forum

FaitAccompliForMe

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've just joined and I thought I'd say something about my nappy journey. I'm basically a DL with submissive BDSM desires. I've always had a massive fetish for plastic pants as I was a bedwetter and wore them up to about 6/7 years old. I always looked for them and with the coming of the internet I bought my first ones from the old "HB Enterprises site" It was heaven to wear plastic pants and such a turn on. I added disposable nappies about 18 years ago and have worn on and off for years but rarely wet them. This last year this changed and I have been wearing more and more and wetting more and more. I don't binge-purge as I keep all my nappies and plastic pants when not wearing them. I have recently decided I must wear them for longer and be able to avoid taking them off after climax, this was a major stumbling block in the past but I seem to have this controlled now and am able to replace my nappy and plastic pants after climax easily with no loss of desire for my nappies and plastic pants.
My current period of wearing is into its fourth day although not constantly, that is for the future. The fantasy of incontinence is quite strong and as I've got BPH and have occasional urge incontinence if I hold it too long this may become reality or at least need to wear for long journeys etc. as my bladder signals to empty at around 100ml and my max volume is 350ml when I'm really trying hard to hold it. I can manage around 3.5 hours maximum between needing to pee. I have been logging my wetting frequency and times between over the 4 days and I may post the table when I've finished.
My BDSM side is submissive and ties in to my nappies as it would be the only way I could be restrained for ant length of time, from experiment my Slip Maxis will do 12 hours with normal fluid intake, To be bound in by nappies is still a fantasy but who knows, it may one day be realised. I also have a masochistic side, probably displayed by my love of tightly confining plastic pants and my desire to be spanked, self spanking is no substitute.

Hello and welcome to ADISC! Great intro!!

I've never experienced BDSM but I think I'd enjoy some of it and being submissive and restrained, I don't think my wife would be into it though!! I tried introducing her to it once but she said she wasn't a fan and prefers more gentle and traditional affection, and thats okay!

I've always had a DL side but didn't really get into ABDL until earlier this year, it's been 9 months and I am still wearing diapers on and off!

Hope to see you around in the forums!

Reactions: albertdiaperboy
Thanks,
I'll post more of my experiences this week, I've been in my nappy from Monday evening and have worn since as much as possible and wet as much as possible, I added in noting the times of my wetting on Wednesday and the times between wettings to see what insight that provided in terms of maximum time between peeing either nappied or not both day and night. and minimum during the day. The minimum times are due to high fluid intake, least time is 2 minutes, the interesting bit is my night time wetting interval has reduced from 5 hours to 3.5 hours, see what tonight brings, maybe another reduction? I can still do 3 hours 20 when I need to during the day. This wearing session is the first time I've been able to climax and not lose the urge to wear my nappy and plastic pants and keep them on afterwards which is what I want to be able to do every time and if I can reinforce my desire to wear and wet and to actually wear and wet as much as I can but there is a risk of my BPH making training for a lower volume and greater frequency too easy although this will probably happen anyway over time but there is a risk of accelerating it. At some point I'll probably need to have the courage to wear one of the thin belted products with plastic pants and see how obvious it is and go out, if no one notices then good as I found out what urge incontinence is when I left it too long when I knew I needed to go, fortunately I got to the toilet before much had escaped and was only a bit wet and I was at home

neophyte said:
Hello and welcome to ADISC! Great intro!!

I've never experienced BDSM but I think I'd enjoy some of it and being submissive and restrained, I don't think my wife would be into it though!! I tried introducing her to it once but she said she wasn't a fan and prefers more gentle and traditional affection, and thats okay!

I've always had a DL side but didn't really get into ABDL until earlier this year, it's been 9 months and I am still wearing diapers
Sounds like your a a dl that may enjoy some bdsm.

Your avatar is that some sort kinda special diaper panty you wear for a whuppon ?
If I had not blown the photo up I would have missed the big ole wooden paddle and there is not much padding to ward off the blows !

babylock1 said:
Your avatar is that some sort kinda special diaper panty you wear for a whuppon ?
If I had not blown the photo up I would have missed the big ole wooden paddle and there is not much padding to ward off the blows !

Looks like normal briefs to me. Like tighty whiteys but a little more stylish / sexy. I don’t see any diaper involved.

Back