Tykables velcro tabs failing with latest production?

teddytugger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I just got a new case of Overnights after having used them for about a year without trouble. However on my first bag of this month's order, on about half the diapers, after a few hours, the velcro piece separates from the tab, rendering it non-functional. Has anyone else seen this problem with recent orders?

teddytugger said:
I just got a new case of Overnights after having used them for about a year without trouble. However on my first bag of this month's order, on about half the diapers, after a few hours, the velcro piece separates from the tab, rendering it non-functional. Has anyone else seen this problem with recent orders?

I had this problem once about four weeks ago.

I am not aware of this and have not had this issue myself. If the issue persists please contact [email protected]

I am having the same problem, I just ordered 2 bags of them and so far I have used 9 diapers and within an hour the tabs failed. I ordered them because their other diapers are great. I don't think I will get these again. Almost a waste of money. Having them fail while at work is pretty hard to deal with.

I tried a case of the tykables over nights a few months ago I never noticed the tapes fail but then again I usually automatically re enforce the diapers tapes with hockey tape no mater the diaper. I did wear a couple of times with no extra tape and found them to be ok but I Still prefer the pulling the diaper a bight tighter with the extra tape support.

I can never seam to het a tight fit or keep any diaper from feeling loose with out the extra tape

I've been wearing their Little Builders every day for work since they came out and haven't ran across that problem so far. Could just be a bad batch of tapes? I assume the velcro tapes on all their velcro models are the same.

Back