Northshore Care is Awesome!

Ive been saying this same thing! They give you tons of free samples in your orders and everything. I just recently binged and tried out Confi-dry 24/7 and im absolutely in LOVE they are amazing diapers that are so soft with silky smooth plastic and crinklyness im buying a case when i use up my supply of all kinds of diapers i have right now

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and rumples82
@NorthShoreAdam i dont know WHERE you learned your customer service and buisness integrity but can you please teach some of the horrible CEOs out there a thing or two about customer service? (im looking at you electronic arts...)

• Haha
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and Savagefoxchild
rumples82 said:
Hello everyone I just wanted to share a great experience I have had with Northshore Care. I am incontinent so I order my supplies from them on a regular bases. I order 2 case a month of ConfiDry 24/7 I love the product and works very well for me. Anyway my last shipment I revived I got several diaper that were messed up and as you can see from the pic's below they just were not right with the cut and all the extra plastic on them. I contact Northshore and spoke with Janet and she was very understanding and immediately took care of me right away I got the lot # off the bags of the ones I inspected out of the 8 bags 2 cases I received for them and they went to investigate the issue right away in the mean time Janet went out of her way to make sure I was taking care of I told her I only had a few diapers left and being incontinent and needing to wear 24/7 I need something to get by, but I didn't want to open any of the ones that my be defective besides the lot # of the ones that I already gave her. She right away no hesitation sent me 1 bag of Better Dry and 1 bag of Mega max to get me though NO CHARGE that is outstanding customer service and I received them next day!

Mean while a day later they determined that they wanted me to ship back the diapers that were defective, Northshore replaced all the bad ones with more ConfiDry 24/7 or I could pick something else I told here I would much rather have ConfiDry the sent me new ones from a different lot # I so those came today I am putting the bad ones back in the box and shipping them back to them and they paid for the postage return and everything for me. I have never experience ConfiDry 24/7 having a bad product or issue it must have been a bad batch or something Northshore was very apologetic I told them it wasn't there fault but I did appreciate how well they where on it and took care of me. I will be a Northshore Care customer for life It is so hard now days to get any good customer service where you go. They also told me If I have anymore issues with the new ones they ship me they will take care of them as well. They did tell me they are going to let ConfiDry 24/7 no about the issue at hand.

Thank you again Northshore Care! :)

View attachment 32928View attachment 32929I have a question out of topic, when you order a case, which I believe is 4 packages of diapers, is it all in one box? or all separate boxes?

Back