How old are you guys currently?

Flamoroo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It has been awesome chatting with you all and reading all the interactions here. But my curiosity got me today, just wondering how old are you guys diaper lovers? To start, I am 29 this year.

Another thing I am rather curious about is when did you started putting on diapers?

Last edited:
Reactions: NappyNicky, littlewet, RachelOlivia and 10 others
45. Started wearing at age 43 as a DL.

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret, Billies1, WetDL22 and 9 others

My first time I remember was in my early teenage years. My mom babysits and I remember finding some pull-ups or diapers(can’t really remember) under my bathroom sink where she kept them for her kids. I remember trying my best to put one on and never could (I was on the larger side lol).

Fast forward, I put my first diaper (baby Pampers) “on” probably last year. As I said my mom babysits, so I have endless access to baby diapers. I took one and put it in a pair of tight briefs I had and when I wet them, I was hooked. Moved from those to goodnites, which I can wear l/xl. Then got my first adult ic cvs brand diapers not long ago. Looking to get my first real ABDL diapers soon enough 😬😬😬

Last edited:
Reactions: Diapercutie, Billies1, mommysgirlthing and 6 others
31 and started wearing at 31. I finally Allowed myself to acknowledge my long held desire for a binky and well diapers followed not long after.

Last edited:
Reactions: NappyNicky, ARBBB2, siysiy and 10 others
32. I started wearing again at 20.

Reactions: Grayjedi89, BabySkye75, chrischrischris and 5 others
41, started last year out of curiosity, now hooked. In drynites now

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Billies1, BabySkye75 and 6 others
18 :p and started wearing dips when I was 18 :)

<3

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, DiaperLuver06, Lyokodl and 12 others
NooNoo said:
31 and started wearing at 31. I finally Allowed myself to acknowledge my long held desire for a binky and well diapers followed not long after.
Can tell us more about how it was throughout all these years, and what got you to finally embrace it?

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
Blathers said:
18 :p and started wearing dips when I was 18 :)

<3
Tell me more about it!

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
I’m 39. Always had the desire to wear, but never did it until I was 14 or so and I found some tabbed depends at my grandmas house. It was euphoric to put it on. But then I didn’t have access to more diapers until I was 18 or so and bought them myself. That’s when the wearing became more consistent.

Reactions: Howl, BobbiSueEllen, chrischrischris and 5 others
Just turned 50. Been wearing for about 10+ years.

Reactions: Teddy, BobbiSueEllen, chrischrischris and 5 others
37, but that is in hex. I don't want to seem like the oldest one here. ;-) I have been wearing for night time IC for about 10 years.

Reactions: Diaper44, Absorblock, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
flamezero112 said:
Tell me more about it!

Lol all you asked was when we started wearing and our ages but um ok

I wanted to wear dips for years started having those feelings at age 15-16, but never really tried to wear, I wore an actual adult diaper once it was a family members but i took it off immediately after it was not cute lol. But on my 18th Birthday i took the dive and ordered my first dips from rearz loved them, liked how they looked like how they made me feel. Thats pretty much it <3

hope this response was more thoughtful haha

Last edited:
Reactions: Safari, CherryMiku, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
52 wearing ab diapers 1 year now
Pull ups probably 8 years only found out about abdl for 1 year now
Been an AB for about 1 year
Now wearing 24/7 swapping between pull ups and ab daipers
Hope this makes sense

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Davvyboy, BLizzy and 7 others
I am 62.
Went into adult diapers at age 29 for medical/emotional reasons.

Reactions: Davvyboy, 49beachdipe, Lyokodl and 7 others
I’m inching toward 40. I have OAB and stress IC that has progressed over time. I’ve been wearing protection of some kind for something like 27 years? It started as panty liners, then period pads, then IC pads, and these days it is Always Discreet pull-ups when my OAB isn’t freaking out, or Abena Abri-Flex. I should be getting my BetterDry soon, and I hope to start having no-leak nights.
I bought my first box of belted undergarments at 26? Those things SUCKED. They could handle a trickle, but did not take a flood.
I’ve never worn an AB diaper. There is something in me that is very sad at the idea of not only peeing on cute furries who are just trying to protect me, but then to throw them away! (This opinion is of my own personal use only. It does not apply to other’s use of AB diapers. Harm none, do what you want.)

Reactions: Davvyboy, perlFerret, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
32, started with... 32 :) But thought about diapers and try them since 25 or so...

Reactions: Davvyboy, BobbiSueEllen, hoimi and 6 others
37 here, been in diapers at night since 17 and 24/7 since I was 24 or 25 I don't really remember.

Reactions: Davvyboy, perlFerret, Codiapermike and 5 others
38 and started wearing them at 38.

Reactions: perlFerret, ninjagrl, Howl and 8 others
Not sure what to say
I want to send a like doesn't sound good when some people are medical diaperd
Think maybe should be Another option
Maybe saying good post or yes I understand
Hope I'm not getting me self in trouble here

Reactions: mommysgirlthing, OmiOMy and BobbiSueEllen
Back