Tesco Health Junior Plus 20 Nappies (NEW) *UK*

15927745980127520918423651261383.thumb.jpg.8afab1394bf68781bcad7b458ae87d88.jpgthey just fit me, 28" waist, 32" hips

So, the next logical step is to have another larger size branded as “Tesco Adult Nappies”...

Reactions: Deleted member 48219
ChocChip said:
So, the next logical step is to have another larger size branded as “Tesco Adult Nappies”...
That would be a great thing for them to do as it’s a gap in their product range, if they were that price or maybe something like their bladder leak pants but for the same amount or slightly more than 20 then it’ll be a great thing for them to do.

Reactions: nappyboy40
It’s all being driven by the mother of a disabled child who struggled to find suitable nappies after he outgrew the standard baby sizes.

Once he’s big enough for standard adult nappies then they might not have the same issue, but then again, if the NHS don’t supply something suitable, the campaign to extend the Tesco range upwards in size might continue.

Darn it, why couldn't they have put a design on them 😭

I’ve worn them for 2 nights now and I can say they fit and feel really good they are brilliant for the early morning pee when your laying in bed and don’t feel like you want to get up yet, they hold a good 2 wettings for me. I like the little crinkles that they have when you rub them (sexual pleasure after peeing) for £4.50 defo going to get them again as they are one of the best I’ve tried. Might have to try a drynites under them as a booster, need some more drynites soon.

I’d love to know the proportion of parents who have switched to these and ditched Drynites....as older bedwetters, my brother and I would regularly leak out of our drynites!

Slip92 said:
I’d love to know the proportion of parents who have switched to these and ditched Drynites....as older bedwetters, my brother and I would regularly leak out of our drynites!
They’re also a lot cheaper and absorb far more!

ChocChip said:
Yes.

I once suggested that the DryLife Slip Super would be a good nappy for supermarkets to stock (either as DryLife or own brand) as it’s cheap, plain white, plastic backed, not too thick, comes in one terrific absorbency and can be had in 2 sizes (medium and large) that would not take up too much shelf space.

I was shot down if I remember rightly...?

Reactions: boredofwheelchair and bobbilly
I kinda wish they made the nappy and packaging somewhere in between to a child's diaper and packaging, than looking medical. So that it looks cool looking. Not baby'ish, but not medical'ish either.

I wish they listed these properly on there website, there in the size 4 and 4+ 'shelf', and the original junior size is in potty training and pullups, I'm sure they would do much better if they where listed in the bedwetting, an size 6 and up categories.
I've almost worked my way through a pack of these already, they fit but not as comfy as aldi pullups for wearing out and about.

I see little junior is from UK, me too. Have you tried Cuddlz store? I get some good stuff from there, including cartoon underwear briefs for littles.

I bought some today after reading the advice in this thread, and have been trying them out this evening. The upper straps easily fit my 32 inch waist with a few inches to spare, but I can only just stretch the lower straps round my cycling legs. So as well as a thin waist, you also need thin legs, but the straps are very sticky and mine haven't come unstuck yet.

A little behind everyone else here but finally found a Tesco near me that stocked the bigger size! They fit my 34 inch waist and climber thighs just about (started off a little tight but quickly the wings stretched slightly and the tightness went away. After 3 hours and a few small wettings its still holding up okay. Sure its not on par with some of the premium brands but a soft, comfortable and reasonable quality nappy at 23p per item i'd say this is a winner :D

Nice thow back for me as these seem identical to the old cloth baked Euron form (now ID) that i used to wear as a teen :giggle:.

HenryBJ said:
I see little junior is from UK, me too. Have you tried Cuddlz store? I get some good stuff from there, including cartoon underwear briefs for littles.

to much money (im not rich)

Deleted member 48219 said:
I just hope that this isn't a sign that drylife will go cloth backed!
Don't! Just don't say stuff like that!!!!!!!!!!!
I reckon Tesco lack the funds to go plastic-backed, also DESPITE THE FACT recycling plastic-backed nappies is now easier Tesco may not have wanted the extreme planet-save brigade on their backs?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nappyboy40 said:
View attachment 42455they just fit me, 28" waist, 32" hips
And that's with no alterations on the tapes?! I couldn't get the tapes to where you have and I'm sure I'm thinner than you ...not that it's a contest.

Would these work with Convertups?
Although I don’t remember them being that expensive but I use mine with Pampers 8 and I have a 46 inch hip!

Back