SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigBlueBear said:
I'm in my blue husky PeekABU. Goodnight everyone!
Enjoy! Good night. Im in my overnights as well and am just about ready for bed myself.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and BigBlueBear
It's SIDF! I've been padded up for about an hour now, in a PeekABU. I'm about to go to bed and try a hypnosis track from YouTube. Just before going to sleep I'll change into a DinoRawrz - those are the most comfortable for sleeping in, for me, because of the softness of the hook-and-loop tapes, so I reserve those for bed.

Reactions: BigBlueBear, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Midwest82
Headed to bed in a Megamax tonight.

Reactions: BigBlueBear, Midwest82 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Just woke up and laying in bed in my Megamax about to get up to complete SIDF. I even managed to wet in bed some after propping myself up on some pillows. That has always been difficult for me.

Reactions: BigBlueBear and Midwest82
Last night I wore a Northshore Supreme light. It was nice to finish the week off by sleeping padded. It's also the perfect start to a hopefully more little weekend.

Reactions: BigBlueBear and Midwest82
Settling down for bed in some Crinklz Astronaut diapers. Anyone else padding up for Sleep in Diapers Friday?

LittleJ123 said:
Settling down for bed in some Crinklz Astronaut diapers. Anyone else padding up for Sleep in Diapers Friday?

Sleep in Diapers Friday occurs on the first Friday of each month, not every Friday. (Not that that ever prevented anyone from wearing every Friday ;))

So, SIDF will be this Friday and I have a diaper order with some samples due to be delivered tomorrow. This will be my 1st SIDF and like every Friday, plenty of “big girl drinks” will be involved. So I am trying to decide what I should wear. Here will be my current stock: medium Crinklz, medium NS Supreme, medium NS Megamax, large Megamax, booster pads, Always pull-ups, Goodnites, and size 6 and 7 baby diapers. I have never tried the megamax diapers before, so not sure how they compare to Crinklz and Supremes. I have caused Supreme to leak with a full night’s pee when I drink a lot. I am considering either Crinklz with booster or large Megamax with booster. Or maybe I should wear one of everything? Lol.

Reactions: legojoker88 and Diaperlover40
AmberStarfield said:
So, SIDF will be this Friday and I have a diaper order with some samples due to be delivered tomorrow. This will be my 1st SIDF and like every Friday, plenty of “big girl drinks” will be involved. So I am trying to decide what I should wear. Here will be my current stock: medium Crinklz, medium NS Supreme, medium NS Megamax, large Megamax, booster pads, Always pull-ups, Goodnites, and size 6 and 7 baby diapers. I have never tried the megamax diapers before, so not sure how they compare to Crinklz and Supremes. I have caused Supreme to leak with a full night’s pee when I drink a lot. I am considering either Crinklz with booster or large Megamax with booster. Or maybe I should wear one of everything? Lol.
Go with the crinkles 👍🏻

Awesome! I'm new here and i will happily be a part of Sleep in Diapers Friday. Honestly though..... Friday nights have always been the time of the week that i get the chance to spend the night in a diaper and use it for it's intended purpose. One of my favorite things to do is sleep overnight in a diaper. I always use thick cloth diapers and plastic pants when I wear a diaper to bed. Love them best of all!0428200431b.jpg

Attachments

• 0_0428200437_HDR.jpg
    0_0428200437_HDR.jpg
    675.6 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: AmberStarfield
Too bad I put in the wrong street in my address for an incoming package and I'll only get to pick them up from the courier office this coming Saturday morning. I'd probably be able to join the other folks after picking up the package of samples since my Saturday morning is still Friday night for quite some people. :LOL:

Thank you for the reminder! I've been wearing o much more during quarantine, but not wanting to slip into diaper dependency I've been keeping Friday-Sunday (sometimes Monday) as diaper nights, and nights to use! Just dropped a fresh Luvs 6 into my ConvertUps, I'll be happy and padded this Friday!

FudgedInLuvs said:
Thank you for the reminder! I've been wearing o much more during quarantine, but not wanting to slip into diaper dependency I've been keeping Friday-Sunday (sometimes Monday) as diaper nights, and nights to use! Just dropped a fresh Luvs 6 into my ConvertUps, I'll be happy and padded this Friday!
I was curious about ConvertUps, how long have you had them and how are they holding up to continuous use? I use velcro elastic straps to make baby diapers fit, but they typically need replacing every 6 to 8 months due the soft parts of velcro becoming worn and frayed. The ConvertUps cost about $40 if I remember correctly.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
My first SIDF will be tomorrow very excited :D

Reactions: BigBlueBear, DiaperPrince07, Deleted member 51008 and 1 other person
Blathers said:
My first SIDF will be tomorrow very excited :D
It'll my first as well. Too bad I put the wrong address and didn't receive my package today, otherwise I'll have more choices to choose from. Now I have some Rearz Safari. Not complaining though, they are great.

• Love
Reactions: BigBlueBear and Blathers
DiaperPrince07 said:
It'll my first as well. Too bad I put the wrong address and didn't receive my package today, otherwise I'll have more choices to choose from. Now I have some Rearz Safari. Not complaining though, they are great.
Haha those are the ones I am gonna wear tommorow too!!!:ROFLMAO::p

Blathers said:
Haha those are the ones I am gonna wear tommorow too!!!:ROFLMAO::p
That's nice. Mines are sample, and I'd consider getting a pack if I can find the options. But I have to get mine from overseas, so it's going to be pricey. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
DiaperPrince07 said:
That's nice. Mines are sample, and I'd consider getting a pack if I can find the options. But I have to get mine from overseas, so it's going to be pricey. :LOL:

Im in the land of the "free" (eyeroll) so I got a whole pack in 2 days they are super comfy <3

I went to Walmart on my lunch break, so can now add a box of Pampers 7 Cruizers to my list of stock. When I actually get ready to sleep Friday nigh, I plan to wear Crinklz Astronaut with a booster pad. However I will be up late drinking, so not sure what I will be wearing during the evening yet. May see how well the megamax performs against a bottle of Irish whiskey... hehe

I'm not sure which one to wear tomorrow. I haven't worn my PeekABUs in a little while, but that's what I wore last time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back