SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
TG (Thank God) it's SIDF!

Got my Cammies on ready to go! 😁

I'll be in diapers all day so I'm sure sleeping won't be a problem

Sleepy time tonight in a bunny hops diaper

im ready

The March SIDF is coming in 2 weeks on the 6th.
That day is my 62nd Birthday coming up.

caitianx said:
March 6 is my birthday too. (32)

I'll be drinking a little more water and will be ready for a heavy wetting with Rearz Barnyards.

This sounds pretty fun! I do have difficulty staying awake while wearing and this sounds like a good way to get over that bit.

Reactions: DippyDawg
spddan said:
Sleep In Diapers Friday
An ADISC Tradition

ADISC has been around for a number of years now, and over this time, we have established a number of community traditions. Perhaps none of these are as often thought of or as notable as Sleep In Diapers Friday (or SIDF).

What is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
This monthly 'holiday' just happens to have a very self-explanatory name! Basically, it's a night that members of the greater ADISC community come together and indulge in the reason they came to this site in the first place. We put on a diaper and fall asleep. It's that simple!

When is Sleep In Diapers Friday?
The first Friday of every month. That's right, the first Friday, not every Friday. Not everyone here wears diapers every night, so doing it every week would be overkill. Holding it once a month makes it more special and keeps it as something for people to plan for.

Are there any incentives in participating?
Of course there are. You're sleeping in a diaper! What more could you want? :p
Seriously though, there aren't really any on-site advantages to taking part in a Sleep In Diapers Friday, but it is always a fun thing to do.

If you are interested in putting a number on things, you can feel free to try out:

SIDF Points
Some time ago, a member (namely me) posted a 'Rewards Program' for participating in Sleep In Diapers Friday. While there is no real reward in getting these points, the satisfaction that comes in the act of gaining them can be quite fun!

Brief overview
There are a total of 5 SIDF Points that can be earned each time SIDF comes around. Here are the points you can win.

Point 1
Get the date right! SIDF begins before midnight (24:00 or 12:00AM) Friday night/Saturday morning in your timezone. If it's not SIDF, you shouldn't be getting any of these made up points, though you still get the enjoyment of sleeping in a diaper anyways!

Point 2
Wear a diaper! It doesn't matter what kind of a diaper it is; just wear some sort of a diaper on SIDF night to earn this point.

Point 3
Leave the diaper on for the duration of the night. This means using it as it was intended to be used. If you need to change and have another diaper you can use, change into it to keep up with this point! (Note: feel free to follow your usual routine for messing without penalty).

Point 4
Sleep! This isn't Stay Up In Diapers Friday! Get the fourth point for actually sleeping a decent night's sleep on SIDF. For those new and having trouble falling sleeping in diapers, this gets easier as time goes on.

Point 5
Have fun and enjoy being diapered! This is a time to get in touch with the diaper loving and/or regressive side of you and to indulge in your interest, no matter how often you get to.

So, that's it. If you wear a diaper, use it for its intended purpose, sleep, and have fun on an SIDF night, it's a free and totally worthless 5 SIDF Points for you! :D
I always sleep in a nappie - but I'm going to have to stop. Too much trash and it's only emptied fortnightly.

This SIDF, I'm gonna try cloth diapers! Cheaper? But more trouble, I guess...

Sleep In Diapers Friday, the March 2020 version is here!
Today I am 62 years old!
Today is "Be a Baby Day!".

Reactions: Midwest82
caitianx said:
Have a Happy Birthday.

I'm in !

In my Tykables ready to settle in for the evening. :)

Reactions: ABbilly
LOVE your pic Midwest82 !!! Nothing better than a good outdoor fire !

ABbilly said:
LOVE your pic Midwest82 !!! Nothing better than a good outdoor fire !
Thanks! I love camping so it seemed fitting.

Yea, I'm in tonight. I will wear an ABU diaper, drink extra water, and be ready for some enjoyable wettings.

Wow, if I knew about SIDF sooner, I would have had a stack of points. Truth is that I have gone to bed many times without diapers on only to get back out of bed to put the diapers on, because I couldn't fall asleep without my diapers on.

I woke up Saturday to a completely soaked diaper, from front to back. The ABU diaper held it all with no leaks.

Just a little wetting let me sleep unexpected good this Friday night.
With a little #2 this morning made it a perfect experience.

First it was hard to sleep in diapers, but i like it more and more...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back