Time to go back

Dumbdiapergurlie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I've decided as of today that I am going back to wearing thick diapers and dressing like a little girl.
I'll do some adult things but for the most part I'm gonna be a dumb little diapergirl. I literally just came to the realization ten minutes ago that I belong in thick diapers and I belong in onsies. I'm meant to suck pacis, cuddle stuffies and watch baby show n movei. I was never meant to be an adult. The only adult things I do is grocery shopping, rent and cashed check but even then I'll be wearing diapers and onsies and filling them.

Reactions: DiaperedWeeb97, DippyDawg and griphixx
I'm about ready to do that too. I HATE my wheelchair, Hate having to wear shoes, HATE not being able to take my baby doll wherever I go sucking my pacifier and wetting my diaper, HATE not wearing baby dresses and white tights. I want to be a full time little girl too Don't you wish you could do all your grocery shopping riding in the cart baby seat being pushed? Me too.

Last edited:
Nice fantasy but who pays the bills?

Reactions: DprEffect and TheWolfEmperor
Seasonedcitizen said:
First you must be independently wealthy ...like me 🥰

Dumbdiapergurlie said:
I've decided as of today that I am going back to wearing thick diapers and dressing like a little girl.
I'll do some adult things but for the most part I'm gonna be a dumb little diapergirl. I literally just came to the realization ten minutes ago that I belong in thick diapers and I belong in onsies. I'm meant to suck pacis, cuddle stuffies and watch baby show n movei. I was never meant to be an adult. The only adult things I do is grocery shopping, rent and cashed check but even then I'll be wearing diapers and onsies and filling them.
I know Adulting sucks. But being in Little space all the time is not go eather.

You need to balance the two. I have Little time usually at the end of the day when I done pretending to be a grown up.

Giving your self time to do both you will find a balance.

Hugs

Reactions: DippyDawg, NooNoo and LittleTahani
siysiy said:

You need to balance the two. I have Little time usually at the end of the day when I done pretending to be a grown up.

Hugs
siysiy said:

Hugs
I’m not sure the balance of being little works the same for everyone . I’m little 70% of the time but I don’t work I’m disabled have good income not gov income personal investments . My mommy does not want me to go anywhere without permission and follows me everywhere messaging me to be sure I’m ok . I wear little clothing in public not to much but pretty clear I’m not normal . Being autistic causes me problems in big places . It is only natural I’m little I’ve been little my whole life .

Id agree with this. I have a full time daddy and I get ssdi and have a rep payee who pays bills for me. I'm able to be little at very least 80 percent. People shouldn't judge others for life choices. First before telling someone what to do ASK first!

Seasonedcitizen said:
Seasonedcitizen said:

siysiy said:

Hugs
BabyTahani said:
I’m not sure the balance of being little works the same for everyone . I’m little 70% of the time but I don’t work I’m disabled have good income not gov income personal investments . My mommy does not want me to go anywhere without permission and follows me everywhere messaging me to be sure I’m ok . I wear little clothing in public not to much but pretty clear I’m not normal . Being autistic causes me problems in big places . It is only natural I’m little I’ve been little my whole life .
Seasonedcitizen said:
Dumbdiapergurlie said:
Id agree with this. I have a full time daddy and I get ssdi and have a rep payee who pays bills for me. I'm able to be little at very least 80 percent. People shouldn't judge others for life choices. First before telling someone what to do ASK first!
were so blessed our mommy and daddy cares for us littles .my mommy has been mommy for 26 years she’s the best mommy ever . I simply can’t describe how much she loves me being a little .🥰🥰🥰🥰

I don't have a problem being me, chronically or physically. I just want to be alone so I can suck my pacifier, have an occasional bottle and relax. However, that is not how the real world works

Reactions: DprEffect
DanielW said:
Babies can't read or write or use the internet, so none of you who want to "go back"would be here. Don't forget the A in AB
Your funny 😆 sounds like one who wants to be dominate over others that attitude never works . Why are you even on this link ?

Reactions: LilxFawn
Seasonedcitizen said:
You know there are plenty of us out here that don’t need to work we are already wealthy and can do as we wish . As much daddy’s and mommy’s that don’t want their babies or toddlers to work . It’s not a fantasy it’s just being fortunate enough to plan your future right. That’s what finical advisors do make sure you never need to put up with a slave job and live free to do what ever you wish . For everyone else why not share your wealth when they do have free time and make their little time a fantastic fantasy come true if but for a few days on their days off ? Share the love 💕

Reactions: LilxFawn
Dumbdiapergurlie said:
You know Daniel W. is Autistic, too, right? So before you take someone sharing an honest, true statement, because, factually, babies can't read, write, or use the internet, as them being some stupid neurotypical, trying to tell you what to do . . . Do what you said, and try not to get so offended.

Last edited:
BabyTahani said:
Your funny 😆 sounds like one who wants to be dominate over others that attitude never works . Why are you even on this link ?
and before you take the same true statement as being dominant over anyone, do the same. He was just on this thread, to share his opinion, just like everyone else.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
and before you take the same true statement as being dominant over anyone, do the same. He was just on this thread, to share his opinion, just like everyone else.
My bad now I feel bad 😔 sorry 😢

BabyTahani said:
My bad now I feel bad 😔 sorry 😢
He says he's not coming back. I've sent him a message, so when his moderation is over, and he can answer me, maybe I can talk him out of staying away. I don't think either you, or the O.P. actually meant to turn away a fellow Autie. I'm sure it was a knee jerk reaction. You know how blunt as spoons we can be. Yes, I'm most likely Autie too, but I'm female, and cerebrally palsied, so it's hard to find, and may never be on paper. It's tough to be sad. I know. I hope it doesn't last too long for either of you. I'm going to try to make it better.

Back