Trouble sleeping diapered

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So last night I attempted to sleep padded again. I don’t know why but I can never fall asleep if I’m wearing a diaper. I don’t know if it’s because my mind is to active, I some how can’t sleep because someone else is in the room, padding between the legs is not normal for me to sleep, or maybe a combination of any of those things.

Last night it was annoying as I had to take off the wet diaper at 3 am so I could try and sleep. I had to put pants on under the covers, climb out of my bunk, try not to wake my roommates, walk down the hall, change, then go back into my dorm room.

I would love to be able to diaper up, hop into bed, and sleep normally.
My kinda of dream feeling is waking up padded, feeling the need to pee and let go. Though I still can’t pee laying down easily unless I push so hard I may accidentally mess. That however is something to work on later.

Anyone got ideas to make sleeping diapered more easy?

Its mostly because you are on the alert of the dorm people and you are not use to wearing a diaper to bed .I would say if you can lock the door to keep them from finding out and the next thing is you just have to keep wearing. Every night. I have wore alot so my body is used to it and I know my family will never look in my room so my mind is not on the alert

makena43 said:
Its mostly because you are on the alert of the dorm people and you are not use to wearing a diaper to bed .I would say if you can lock the door to keep them from finding out and the next thing is you just have to keep wearing. Every night. I have wore alot so my body is used to it and I know my family will never look in my room so my mind is not on the alert
Maybe that’s it, but more of the fact there is also some one sleeping in the bunk right across from me. My room is a small double that got converted into a triple, though luckily the roommate who sleeps below me is living with his boyfriend.

Oh are you all girls? And yes it is. Either they you tell them or. Just wear when they are not home . that is all you can do

makena43 said:
Oh are you all girls? And yes it is. Either they you tell them or. Just wear when they are not home . that is all you can do
No we are all guys. One of my roommates came out as being gay.
I’ll probably just not wear at night then, as I don’t trust any of them with a secret. Though I only have to put up with them for s few more weeks then the semester is over.

ThePhotographer said:
No we are all guys. One of my roommates came out as being gay.
I’ll probably just not wear at night then, as I don’t trust any of them with a secret. Though I only have to put up with them for s few more weeks then the semester is over.
Okay just wear when you are in alone. That is all you can do.

makena43 said:
Okay just wear when you are in alone. That is all you can do.
Yah, that’s what I always do. I hoped I could also add nights to my times I could be padded but that’s going to be way to hard. Anyways thanks for the help.

As already stated, you will probably have to wait until you can have guaranteed privacy - perhaps a long weekend or a holiday. And, it takes a bit of exhausting patience - for me anyway, it took several weeks before I could easily sleep the night diapered. But, when you can get some alone time, force yourself to wear a diaper anytime you sleep, even if out of exhaustion you take a nap during the day. Daytime naps are a little easier to get through than a full night sleep.

And, try a little Benadryl + Melatonin. No alcohol or drugs, just a little of those, just enough to make you drowsy.

Keep at it. It’s well worth the effort. Diapers are now my normal sleep state. It feels weird to not have one on.

That's what I was thinking. Have your tried a sleep aid yet? Also, repetition is key here if you're going to get used to sleeping diapered. Trying it only every now and again will be more of a disaster than success.

Hmm that may help. Also I could wear a my northshore supreme lites as they won’t be as bulky and make barley any noise for me to worry about.
I’ll try wearing to keep wearing each night. Plus it will help me finish off my stash before I have to go back home for summer break.

It's all a matter of getting used to it. The first time I slept padded around someone else wasn't planned — I was exhausted and I just happened to be wearing. I'd been wearing regularly for a while by that point, and sleeping padded alone for a while. You just have to get used to it.

Getting tired enough to just sleep helps — wearing yourself out helps. A sleep aid might help too, because low grade anxiety will keep you awake too.

I always take Benadryl before I go to sleep. I usually can fall asleep, though. I remember years ago when I first was trying to sleep while diapered and since diapers are sexual for me, I was so amped up that I couldn't go to sleep.

Reactions: ThePhotographer
With the rapid changes in weather lately I developed a naty sinus headache last night. Popped a couple Advil PM and within an hour I was drop-dead-tired. Was more than hapy to stagger off to bed, and actually didn't wake up again until at least 3am, which is some kind of record for me. I think advil pm had benadryl in it... funny how the sleepyness was originally considered an unwanted side-effect, and nowadays is being used exclusively for this effect, whereas "dry sinuses" is now the side-effect.

Last edited:
dogboy said:
I always take Benadryl before I go to sleep. I usually can fall asleep, though. I remember years ago when I first was trying to sleep while diapered and since diapers are sexual for me, I was so amped up that I couldn't go to sleep.
I think that is basically what’s happening even though I try to stay as calm as possible

I tend not to have problems sleeping, however would sleep lightly and not even go to REM.

Yay finally was able to do it last night. I came home for the weekend and brought a few megamax home to wear. When everyone was asleep, I diapered up in my room and went to bed. I woke up the morning and almost climbed out of bed after getting woken up, but I remembered I had a diaper on. I fell asleep and completely forgot about it! Though I did not wet it, it was still a nice thing to wake up too.
I definitely think the problem was being in my dorm as in my own room I was easily able to fall asleep padded.

Now I’m back in it after slipping it back on and going to do some paper writing and plan on using it.

I also found it difficult to sleep diapered the first few times. It took me a while to sleep and then I also woke up multiple times throughout the night for what seemed like no particular reason. It was probably a bit too exciting or stimulating at first and also the worry as you mentioned. I found putting a pair of pajama bottoms on over top to at least partially hide the diaper, especially since I tend to pull my covers around in the night and was worried at becoming uncovered, really helped anxiety-wise and in general it also just got easier over time. It helped I found to consciously focus on something else instead of the fact that I was sleeping padded, as that was all I was thinking about at first, and after that it's become a pretty seamless transition to the point where I sleep either no differently but oftentimes better than when not wearing a diaper. It just takes some getting used to and after the first few times when you realize nothing drastically bad or different is going to happen, it all works out

I used to have the same problem and sleep better with a thinner lighter diaper like NS Supreme Lite. Still have issues sleeping in a wet diaper if moisture isn't completely wicked away from my skin. I wouldn't recommend it if you need diapers for bed wetting though.

How's your laundering situation? If you can privately wash clothes, training pants may not be a bad option.

I love my Rearz ones and sleep wonderfully with them on. Have just enough padding to feel like you're wearing a thin diaper so it gives me the calming effect of a diaper just don't wet it.

Sheepies said:
I used to have the same problem and sleep better with a thinner lighter diaper like NS Supreme Lite. Still have issues sleeping in a wet diaper if moisture isn't completely wicked away from my skin. I wouldn't recommend it if you need diapers for bed wetting though.

How's your laundering situation? If you can privately wash clothes, training pants may not be a bad option.

I love my Rearz ones and sleep wonderfully with them on. Have just enough padding to feel like you're wearing a thin diaper so it gives me the calming effect of a diaper just don't wet it.
Might not be a bad idea getting something just to feel the thickness. I have supreme lites I could also wear to bed that may help. I don’t need to be wet but the that slight addition of thickness adds a lot of comfort.
Also laundry is usually fine. I throw my onsie in with my laundry and take it to the my dorms laundry on the floor and do laundry there while studying.

Last edited:
Back