• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Back ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, just thought I'd post after years of being inactive. Went off all of this for many years but to my surprise it's come back.

A lot has changed, accepted myself as gay/bi after years in denial! Very lucky to say I have a boyfriend of 5 months and introduced him to this. He enjoys it nearly more than I do 😂

Haven't kept up to date with anything in the ab/DL world so I'm sure a lot has changed!

Thanks

Hello Tommy and welcome back.

Egor

Tommy said:
Hey, just thought I'd post after years of being inactive. Went off all of this for many years but to my surprise it's come back.

A lot has changed, accepted myself as gay/bi after years in denial! Very lucky to say I have a boyfriend of 5 months and introduced him to this. He enjoys it nearly more than I do ��

Haven't kept up to date with anything in the ab/DL world so I'm sure a lot has changed!

Thanks

Hi Tommy. It has been a long time and it's good to see you back. Congrats on the boyfriend. I hope life is treating you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back