YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
starrunner said:
I have about ten packages of adult diapers around my apartment but I've curious about the Pampers and the Goodies, etc. I have a thirty inch waist and I'm about 140 pounds. Would I be able to squeeze into some of the kid's stuff. If so, does anyone have some good recommendations? Also, how absorbent would they be for an adult? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

OK. You'd definitely fit the L/XL Goodnites, most likely the girls as they are more spacious. Absorbency is not really the issue. It's the speed of absorbency. If you don't wet too fast, then they hold 1-2 full wettings. Pull-ups might fit but tight with side extensions.

Thought Id update on my stash, family is away on vacation so they're all out for the next week! 119 total!
Z12HMvK.jpg

Looks like a nice, well-organized stash with some nice and thick diapers!

Great Scott!!

View attachment 17732
Just my new stash since moving out on my own for the first time! I may have went a little crazy in one week ;), can't wait till the fall when I can order some higher quality diapes

Right now, all I have are 20 Tugaboos Overnights. In my "Showering in Diapers" thread, the waterlogged pull up is a Tugaboo.

I have 15 case of 24 attends breathable. Hope they last a while. I got em for free.

I won't list everything I have, but here is a pic of the diaper portion (we all like pics, right?). My wife knows, but they normally live in my office closet in a tote or dresser that's getting rather full of LG stuff. However, I just recently got a few more diapers and wanted to see my stash all together :)

View attachment 17803

I have a full pack of tena slip (bought yesterday ) and a pack of Lille pull-ups I use these if I wear to work( less bulk). I have seven pairs of baby pants in blue yellow and white,oh and a pair of terry lined trainer pants I also have a bottle of baby powder from boots the chemist.

I have.. 3 dummies, 1 girls bottle, a few tena discretes S/M (left from when I was getting a bit of IC) and a random unbranded adult XL diaper. TBH as a caregiver, I don't usually provide, they have their own stock. Am thinking of buying some toys, I do have a few child friendly plushies but was gonna get some rattles, pull alongs, bath toys etc.

I just recently added to my diaper stash, which included some Abena M4's, Molicares and Attends.

View attachment 17929

Here's my updated stash. 6 of the 10 drawers in my room is filled with abdl stuff and my closet has a few

I do anything cheep within reason. I am waiting on my 12o count that I nearly paid $90 for but I needed something to get me started on 24/7

Well my stash totals upto 112 different types of nappies :D
Starting off
Pampers Active Fit 5+ - 14
Pampers Baby Dry 6 - 26
Pampers Baby Dry 6+ - 17
Pampers Simply Dry 6 - 11
Pampers Easy Ups 6 - 16
Pampers Underjams XL Girls - 2
Huggies Drynites 8-15 Girls -1
Huggies Super Dry 6 - 11
Huggies Pull-ups 5 Girls - 8
Sainsbury's Little Ones 6 - 6