Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funloving said:
I just went through most of the posts in this section. I must admit, I feel much better after doing so. I thought I was the only one that spent a lot of money on diapers and plastic pants. I think there may be a few of you that actually have more than I.

Very nice!

Haha, I might have the most of anybody here. I guess that's what happens when a 19 year old with no expenses other than two car payments (I liked the first one so much I bought another one just like it) and insurance with a 40k income - has a DL fetish. I currently possess about 675 diapers. I have a hard time walking into a store without buying a pack of diapers. It's a habit I really need to kick, I really should be putting the money toward student loans. I often have a hard time deciding what I want to wear :S

I have two places. One is in a cabinet in our bathroom that NO ONE uses and the other is in my bedside table drawer which no body looks into

I in the bathroom I can just say I have to use the restroom but instead I put on my diaper and there are about two in the bedside table so I can put one on before going to sleep

Bought an 18 pack of depends for men underwear a while ago. Not the greatest, but hey better than no diapers right? Someone found them but I lied my way out of the situation :sad: . I have only used a few of them, so I still have a bunch.

grst said:
Haha, I might have the most of anybody here. I guess that's what happens when a 19 year old with no expenses other than two car payments (I liked the first one so much I bought another one just like it) and insurance with a 40k income - has a DL fetish. I currently possess about 675 diapers. I have a hard time walking into a store without buying a pack of diapers. It's a habit I really need to kick, I really should be putting the money toward student loans. I often have a hard time deciding what I want to wear :S

I have well over a 1,000. Working in Afghanistan and has not helped to situation any as I make over six figures here. Hopefully when I get home I will be able to use some of my stash away.

MarkSmith said:
I have well over a 1,000. Working in Afghanistan and has not helped to situation any as I make over six figures here. Hopefully when I get home I will be able to use some of my stash away.

I have roughly 5000 diapers...let's just say it's too many to count...yeah, I have a problem!

Wow, that is a lot! The posts in here are typically anywhere from 3 or 4 diapers, to around 40. I am about out of room in my hiding spot. I confine all of my diapers to two egg boxes, and I have another small box with a plastic liner for the used ones. For used messy ones, I have a little plastic-lined rubbermaid container with a lid. I have another small box where I keep my Gerber Cloth Training Pants (for leak control) as well as my under-sized boxer-briefs (leak control and to hide the diaper), wipes, powder, and Desitin. There isn't room for much else. Just tonight I had a pack of Spiderman Goodnites in my hand, but put it back because I have no more room!

5,000. Where do you store them all? I have mine in the basement.

Well, in case someone reads this. .
In my closet I have some white First Quality Nu-Fits (my go-to diaper) from Goodwill (my favorite place to shop) and some CVS Day & Nights which are pretty much the same thing. I also have size small Attends which aren't for wetting, but they just barely fit (I'm a Medium) and they look super cute -- low rise, nice frontal support and tight on the hiney.
At my girlfriend's apartment I keep a few Nu-Fits, Attends, and some large Medline Fit-Rights for her to wear when she wants to. :)
I really wish I could add thick diapers to my collection :-/ like Molicare or Dry24/7 or Abena or Secures.. any of the "legendary" diapers ;-)

I bought some Depends Diapers with Tabs size waist 34 with 20 diapers at Wal-Mart and hide them in my walk in closet.

I normally usually keep a stash of, at minimum, 2 bags of diapers, 1 bag of booster pads, and 1 bottle of powder.

Presently, I have 1 bag of Bambino Bellissimo left(+1 from the last bag, total: 9 Bellissimos left), 1 bag of this cheap brand(I don't know what brand, but It's one of those ones that are colored to sizes, I bought it at a home care supply store in my town.), 1 bag of boosters, 1 1/2 bottles of powder.

I keep them all out open in my room ever since I started locking my room when I go out, so I don't have to worry about somebody snooping around lol. Plus, I'll put up a good argument for my privacy. XD Although I will cover them up with my clothes or my blanket, if I have to allow someone in my room.

I have about 10 Depends for Men Real Fit S/M left. I just recently started exploring my DL side so have not had a chance to try a diaper other than store bought Depnds. I hide them in an old gym bag in the trunk of my car because hiding them inside my room is too much of a risk of being discovered by my family.

At home I have about a case and a half of the older Dry24x7s, with half a bag of the limited run of peach coloured ones =^.^=
a Case of bambino Bellisimos, a half a case each of Molicare and tena Slip Maxis. A bunch of Abenas, along with a bunch of the cloth backed Abriforms....I'm less a fan of those... I think I have some fabine left, 1 green diaper that i can't remember what it is.. And a half a bag of DryNites, which is what I carry in my purse as an emergency-get-me-home diaper.
Here at the restaurant I have about a bag each of Molicare and Bambinos stashed in my office.

The simplest description is: about three plastic totes of "stuff" ranging from partial random bags thrift store snagged whilst sussing out what will manage my cancer caused inco, and including various "toys" so to speak. Also my legacy stash of feminine sanitary belts/a few hoarded CVS maternity pads- maybe a dozen left. Various sorts of feminine pads ranges from U Kotex barely there I use to protect silky girlpanties if I feel safe that lightly protected.. up to the seemingly improbally huge Always Overnight ultimates. Need I mention the Tena ultimates and various male guards most hose bearing leakers seem to try:} Giggling a bit at how many blushes will come when I mention tampons.. and how many of us innies and outies alike use them "back there"

And of course a few packages of disposable bed protection pads that got used less since buying washables.

Several sorts of washable belted pads and diapers plus a few covers with elastic openings.

I buy abena L2's by the case so there is usually anywhere from 1 - 4 bags of that plus I keep some L4's around as well for certain nights. Besides that I have a case of wipes and 1 pack each of drynites bed mats, pampers bed mats, and some goodnites bedmats with probably 5 or 6 mats between the brands. Also have an old backpack with misc things and some plastic pants. Lastly a plastic can with lid for used diapers. All this is keep in my closet. I open a bag at a time and put all the diapers stacked on the floor next to the can.

4 weeks ago I buy 7 bags of green GoodNites wich I use 1 or 2 depending on accidents I have 4 remaining, and 4 packs of odorless wet wipes. I use to buy 6-8 bags every month or so.

My closet contains a few Large Tena Slip Maxi diapers and over a bag and a half of Abena Abriform L4's, over 2 and a half bags of Abri-Let Pads (For extra absorbancy and security) as well as a few pair of plastic pants. IShould start using my dresser to place my stuff in, considering my sleepers and onsie's are in there.
<3 <3 <3

Diaper wise:
1 opened pack of BabyLove SleepyNights

Misc Baby Stuff wise:
2 Baby Bottles (1 currently in use, 1 spare)
2 Pacifiers (1 currently in use, 1 spare)

Just bought a bag each of M4s and Lilles...so I've got those, about half-a-bag of X-Pluses and AirPluses, two bags of old-school Attends, two bags of new Attends, a bag of Depends (which I will use very, very slowly - RIP), plus some scattered Tenas and GoodNights (which I'm tempted to get rid of in order to create stash space). I just moved into a new apartment and picked up a roommate along the way, so my stash is now a lot more discretely hidden.

I have ten Prevail Medium Briefs and one pacifier. I have eight of the diaper in one of the draws under my bed. The other two I have under my mattress and my pacifier in my pillowcase.

More users should reply with pictures! It's way more fun looking at a stash than reading about it! :D

From left to right:

Abena M3s
Three Packs of Dry 24/7's (with a few on top)
Molicare Super Plus
Two Bags of Baby Bambinos (man they look thick once they uncompress!)
Two Packs of Abena Anatomic Booster Pads (highly recommended)
One Abena Abri-Let Maxi Booster
One Bag on Attends 6-Tape Waistband
One Bag of Tena Slip Maxi
A Handful of Cloth Diapers

km9Y3CA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back