Your longest time in a diaper record!

The longest I've been in a single diaper is basically a really long overnight, maybe 12-14 hours. I don't really keep track.

The longest I been in a single diaper was 25 hrs

About 17 hours in a wet nappy.

Probably 15-16 hours, and wet for probably 13-14. The only reason I stayed in it was because I didn't have to go #2 in the morning like usual, and the only reason I remember how long it was, is because I was still remarkably comfortable. Don't remember what kind of diaper though, but it was a heavy capacity one.

12 hours of I’ve worn a cloth nappy over night , not much longer as my bowels are a regular morning emptier

I've always been incontinent. As an adult I try to change my diaper between 4 to 6 hours. Obviously sleeping will include 7 to 9 hours. And that includes a good booster ( NS Eternadry contour doubler/booster _27"x10.5") and of course plastic pants along with a larger waterproof bed pad. When I was an anxious teenager, sometimes I wouldn't change myself for ~30 hours. I would hang out in my bedroom after school and by Saturday evening my mom would come upstairs to check on me. She could smell my bedroom. I was wearing a really wet and dirty diaper by then. She would insist on cleaning up, take a shower and put on a fresh diaper. She said it wasn't fair for the rest of the family and they were waiting on me for diner. When I look at it I'm not sure I did those things. Thankfully I stopped that years ago.

Once or twice I spent the entire night wearing a wet Depend Night Defense.

I do not suggest this because these almost never hold up to more than one complete wetting. Doing laundry after this type of situation is quite inconvenient (to put it mildly).

MrEzMan said:
Three & a half days once, aprox 82 hours. 8 hours minimum & 88 hours maximum was the goal but I wouldn't want to do it again willingly.. 😏
can I ask for the story how?

Over night 10 or 11 hours, probably a Megamax.

I don’t ever try to establish records, but overnight it’s usually around nine hours or so, but up to twelve I suppose sometimes if it’s a weekend morning.

The longest I spend in a diaper would be while I am sleeping and that might be up to 10 hours unless I mess myself which happens several times a week while sleeping. If I wake up because I am starting to poop, I will wait until I am finished pooping and change before I go back to sleep. There are a lot of times I will poop while sleeping and not wake up during the accident. When that happens, I will normally get a diaper rash even with the rash cream I use.

We were on the road one day that was supposed to be a 6-hour that turned into a 13-hour day and my diaper and Plastic pants held up no leaks.

Back