Your longest time in a diaper record!

Littleman12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
how long was the longest time you’ve stayed in one diaper? I’m going to try and break my personal record.

I think it was like 24 hours with double diapers and a booster. After that, I didn’t want to chance on getting a skin infection so I put on a clean one.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and KMichelle
I think it was maybe 36 hours? I had to stop because I messed and didn't want to rash.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Double Daipered and it was almost 2 and a half days in a double soggy waist taped little drunken slice of awesome.

My longest was about 24 hours when i was 16 back then and was traveling international , there were a few transit and i wore back then for bedwetting issues as i wet when asleep and those were just in case , if i had to pee i would go to the toilet untape my diaper , pee and tape it back on if it counts as longest time . I didn't get a change till i reached the destination hotel .

Reactions: Canadianfalls, utjerry, littebabby and 2 others
I regularly wear the same thick diapers for over 24 hours...I think the longest I have spent in the same diapers would have been 3 days or so...but don't remember exactly.

I'd say.. about 24hrs. Sick with the China Virus back in Feb 2020. I wore a Medium NorthShore Megamax.. they run big and that bad boy soaked it all up. By the time I changed it was hanging low!! Haha

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, KMichelle, iluvdps2 and 1 other person
I did about 18 hours once and it was a messy diaper. I was on a long drive and got in around midnight and had recently messed the diaper. Too beat to do anything else, I just crashed on to the bed and didn't change until the morning.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and Quanon
30.HRS

Reactions: Quanon and GoodnitesXL21
I'm clearly a lightweight here, as the longest I've been able to wear one diaper for is 13hrs

• Angry
Reactions: Kellycares, chamberpot, Blubby and 2 others
Littleblue said:
I'm clearly a lightweight here, as the longest I've been able to wear one diaper for is 13hrs
About the same

Reactions: Kellycares, chamberpot and icklespace
72 hours. This was backpacking so I wore a AIO cloth diaper. I unvelcroed and pulled it down it when I had to relieve myself. When I camp I tend to get dehydrated and thus I tend to have far fewer accidents. After 3 days, I took it off and put on a regular disposable foot the final day.

I regularly go 24 hours with a gauze contour diaper, a couple of 10 ply gauze soakers, a folded terry bath towel soaker and a folded terry hand towel for a liner. There was once when I fell asleep just before I was going to change and shower so I went a little over 30 hours.

About 15 hours in a Crinkle.

Probably around 12-13 hours in an ABU Preschool Cloth-Backed diaper.

14 hours in a NorthShore (pink) MegaMax. The weight of the diaper was over 10lbs when changed.

Reactions: Kellycares
The longest I've gone is not as impressive as the others who have replied. I'm autistic and have sensitive skin. So I can't handel it for long. I don't like being clammy. 3 hours is my record. I was flash flooding it the whole time and my diaper was beginning to pool before being slowly absorbed. If I poop, I like to enjoy the feeling for about 5 minutes before changing. But that's rare. I can count on my hands how often I poop my diapers in a year.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Only one? Probably about... twelve hours or so. When I wanted to pee for the most part I just untaped it, used the toilet and put it back on. I didn't actually use it until I was ready to take it off since I don't like the feeling of being wet.

About 12 hours in a wet diaper, and 3-4 hours in a messy diaper.

Back