Your longest time in a diaper record!

20hrs is my best, but I'll routinely go to 15-16hrs. Super absorbent disposable with a doubler to start with and then I'll put on a pair of plastic pants when the chance of leaks is too high to risk.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude
About 30 hours in the same diaper, by accident though. I had unintentionally fallen asleep before changing for the night. It was an odd day where I didn't have the first wet until about 8 hours in, so I was wet in some degree for like 22 hours. It was a Megamax with a booster and was awesomely MASSIVELY bulged when I changed, but it held up like a champ and didn't leak! :)

Last edited:
Littleblue said:
I'm clearly a lightweight here, as the longest I've been able to wear one diaper for is 13hrs
Lol.. booo!!! Diaper up before bed and wear till noon. That will give you a good amount of usage :)

Probably just under 40 hours? I had an early morning flight and just kept the same (dry) diaper on from the night and didn't end up changing until midday the next day because we were so jet-lagged and fell asleep once we got to the hotel. I was very well soaked by the end of it

Reactions: Quanon
30ish hours. 30 minutes dry, 20 hours wet and the rest dirty.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Is this a contest? While sleeping I routinely go 7 to 9 hours. In extreme conditions maybe ~ 18 - 24 hours? Of course I was wearing a quality Confidry 24/7 with a couple of boosters and plastic pants. Kinda difficult hiding such a swollen and bulging diaper.

I didn't time it, but probably 16-18 hours. Put it on before going to sleep and didn't change out of it until late afternoon. Typically, however, I don't like to go more than about 12 hours as it starts to get a little uncomfortable.

Reactions: Kellycares
As I got creative with boosting and combining cloth and disposable products I once reached 36 hours. I could have gone longer capacity wise but the smell was ewww and I really wanted to take a shower. I just don't like to sit in my pee for that long. 12 hours is a good maximum wearing time for me. In rare cases 16h but that's already uncomfortable for me.

Cheers

EpicOne1997 said:
Lol.. booo!!! Diaper up before bed and wear till noon. That will give you a good amount of usage :)
This is me , I go to bed at nineish and change out of my soaked diaper around lunchtime so I am normally in a wet diaper for around 15-16 hours then go to pull-ups till bedtime again , see no reason to try to set a record

Reactions: Kellycares and Quanon
Littleblue said:
I'm clearly a lightweight here, as the longest I've been able to wear one diaper for is 13hrs
Who gave you the mean face?🤣That’s a good answer imo.

My longest would be about 20ish hours in a Goodnight when I was 16. Thought my parents and I were only going out for a couple of hours, ended up with car trouble and had to spend the night at my grandparents house with no way to dispose of the Goodnight, ended up wearing it the whole time, got pretty rashy by the end!

Reactions: littebabby
For me the best part of wearing a diaper is the diaper changing process. Smile. Normally I wet 3 times before I am changed…unless I’m being punished. So my answer is about 4 hours except for an international flight that was 8+ hours.On a side note, wearing a diaper on an airplane is simply the best. I have a fear of being trapped in a window seat with the seatbelt sign on and the person next to me holding a sleeping baby. And to make matters worse I just finished a huge cup of coffee! LOL

• Love
Reactions: Kellycares, plupspls, chamberpot and 2 others
slipperywhenwet said:
For me the best part of wearing a diaper is the diaper changing process. Smile. Normally I wet 3 times before I am changed…unless I’m being punished. So my answer is about 4 hours except for an international flight that was 8+ hours.On a side note, wearing a diaper on an airplane is simply the best. I have a fear of being trapped in a window seat with the seatbelt sign on and the person next to me holding a sleeping baby. And to make matters worse I just finished a huge cup of coffee! LOL
I enjoy the diaper changing process as well.

As for my longest time my personal record is 12 hours in an ATN

Reactions: slipperywhenwet
Antientmariner said:
Who gave you the mean face?🤣That’s a good answer imo.
Someone trying to encourage me to best my record! One day I will, hopefully!

Probably 24 hours or so. I had made a homemade diaper while my parents were gone and just kept peeing in it. It really managed to hold a lot! Far more than I ever got to with any of my other makeshift diapers! I eventually changed because I was worried about rashes and stuff.

Reactions: littebabby, Sidewinder and ThePaddedTurtle
Around 28 hours. I've tested the limits of hundreds of diapers and related products, and for the top-shelf diapers that means using them a lot. The top-performing diapers are going to hold 3-4 liters under ideal conditions (peeing frequently in small amounts, standing or lying down but never sitting) and the average adult male puts out maybe 2 liters in 24 hours. So to get these premium diapers to the point where they're going to leak or fall apart you have to drink a lot and be willing to wear them for 24 hours or more.

Three & a half days once, aprox 82 hours. 8 hours minimum & 88 hours maximum was the goal but I wouldn't want to do it again willingly.. 😏

I could wear one diaper for about 3-4 days. (if i don't wet it)

Last edited:
there have been a few times where I have done 18 hours but that’s only in the past five or six months or so and it’s because I wasn’t taking one of my diabetes meds that makes me piss constantly. So that helps the diaper last a lot longer. But even when I did make it this long on the few occasions, I had to change at a certain point because it either got too heavy or I ended up messing in it by the end.

Well, I’m frugal and environmentally conscious, so I always try to maximize my diaper’s capacity, while keeping a safe and sanitary dryness level. I’m also a frequent and heavy wetter. The longest then I’ve used a single diaper is around 14 hours.

I got a chuckle over the “10 pound” diaper above. I’m not sure how much one of my full diapers weigh, but after 14 soakings it is drooping almost all the way down to my knees.

Back