Yay more negative publicity!

Anemone said:
It is ground lost to move towards appearing ignorant and undertaking to lose ground is to not do battle.
Due to cognitive dissonance someone could be showered with hard evidence and they will choose to believe a complete lie instead rather than being confronted with the truth. Cognitive dissonance is heavy in brainwashing and even self brainwashing.

Anemone said:
It is ground lost to move towards appearing ignorant and undertaking to lose ground is to not do battle.
That all depends on the overall strategy. Your feelings would be correct for the overall war but sometimes this is how the battles of the war wind up: bits of strategy.

dogboy said:
I wonder what these people would think if Taylor Swift announced she was AB/DL? I know that will never happen but it would be great to have a person like that represent us...
One of two things would happen.
1- a bunch of her fans decide to copy her and the abdl scene gets flooded with annoying celebrity worshipping wannabes
2 - Everyone laughs at her and thinks she's creepy and her career tanks.
The outcome would not be as good as it might seem on the surface. It would shine a huge light on us and that's not a good thing. The less attention people pay to us the better

Reactions: mistykitty, dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
I just want to know why this person charges $200/hr for virtual play but only $150/hr when doing virtual sessions that actually utilize their degree. Arguably, playing and reading stories and letting someone share about their toys is far less effort, prep work and documentation than doing a couples coaching session. Sometimes i feel like the desperation of those seeking nurturance and play gets taken advantage of bc there are so few options out there so the price goes up. Idec that the price is $200 which is insane for a virutal session but really it just rubs me the wrong way that it is a 30% markup from when the ‘doctor’ meets with other people. Makes me feel like we are somehow seen as more burdensome. Dang,.. this actually hits many triggers for me:/ Boo to the stupidly named spa.

PamperedBabyBear said:
Due to cognitive dissonance someone could be showered with hard evidence and they will choose to believe a complete lie instead rather than being confronted with the truth. Cognitive dissonance is heavy in brainwashing and even self brainwashing.

Not really what cognitive dissonance means or relevant to my point but, yes, people have to be receptive to changing their outlook in order to do so.

BobbiSueEllen said:
That all depends on the overall strategy. Your feelings would be correct for the overall war but sometimes this is how the battles of the war wind up: bits of strategy.

No strategy consists of doing what can't work. Except, it could be argued, a poor one based on faulty information.

PinkyJujubean said:
One of two things would happen.
1- a bunch of her fans decide to copy her and the abdl scene gets flooded with annoying celebrity worshipping wannabes
2 - Everyone laughs at her and thinks she's creepy and her career tanks.
The outcome would not be as good as it might seem on the surface. It would shine a huge light on us and that's not a good thing. The less attention people pay to us the better
i hear they already wear diapers sometimes some of them ; so they are almost there. I support them in them wearing diapers

We are already getting a huge light shined on us by the news so, sadly negative but more people will look into abdl . Eventually the lies and false accusations will be exposed. if an artist comes out as abdl i support them. We can't make everyone happy it is not possible and some people are just going to hate us . That is just how it is.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: mistykitty
Anemone said:
No strategy consists of doing what can't work. Except, it could be argued, a poor one based on faulty information.
Sure it can. If your aim is to distract your opponent in order to attack on a different front of value if a battle victory can be achieved. Then, double-back and pincer the enemy against the distracting front. Strategy & timing.

Since we have a "battle" my class is a mage lol.

PamperedBabyBear said:
We are already getting a huge light shined on us by the news so, if a artist comes out as abdl i support them. We can't make everyone happy it is not possible and some people are just going to hate us . That is just how it is.
Fair enough but some approaches will yield better results then others

Reactions: PamperedBabyBear
mistykitty said:
Fair enough but some approaches will yield better results then others
The irony is now almost every abdl in the world knows about that spa for instance when she wasn’t even advertising. And those muggles that “worry about property values” in regards to other abdl safe spaces. That is the fault not of us but their own quickness to falsely accuse fault of their paranoia they deserve what ever is coming to them . Anyway rent is “too damn high” anyway lol , some positivity will come out eventually . The news even bad news will cause more people to look into the subject of abdl and see these false accusers are full of 💩. Like the rising of the phoenix. We plunge into hades and come out on 🔥

Last edited:
  • Thinking
***stockmarket crashes*** ***housing crash*** 🤣 oh it was all those the fault of those ABDL babies lol 😂 , The ABDL apocalypse. Well apocalypse means revelation. They need a revelation that we are not pedos they are falsely accusing us.

Last edited:
PamperedBabyBear said:
***stockmarket crashes*** ***housing crash*** 🤣 oh it was all those the fault of those ABDL babies lol 😂 , The ABDL apocalypse. Well apocalypse means revelation. They need a revelation that we are not pedos they are falsely accusing us.
I will definitely give you that one. Something has to be done about lumping us in with criminals just because they don't understand or don't want to understand.

Reactions: longallsboy and PamperedBabyBear
PamperedBabyBear said:
i hear they already wear diapers sometimes some of them ; so they are almost there. I support them in them wearing diapers
where did you hear that LoL ...
If "Some Of Them" wore diapers they would be outed by the tabloid press in a heart beat .. the fact this has never happened I very much delt "they" do and reconsider where you get your information from.

GigglyKid said:
where did you hear that LoL ...
If "Some Of Them" wore diapers they would be outed by the tabloid press in a heart beat .. the fact this has never happened I very much delt "they" do and reconsider where you get your information from.
i'm guessing at least part of what they meant is that fans wear them at the concerts so they don't have to leave the show

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and PamperedBabyBear
PamperedBabyBear said:
one person on tiktok is hardly "THEY"
click bate I'd call that, Have you every been to a big concert? I have been to many and the last thing i'd wear is a diaper. the heat the crowed generate is insane, you'd fill the diaper with sweat before you needed a pee

Reactions: Anemone
I doubt that person was the only one doing that after all physics and biology applies to everyone. The bladder only holds so much for so long. I think diapers are becoming more accepted in recent history than it was . It is taking time .

Last edited:
Back