Yay more negative publicity!

PamperedBabyBear said:
Being an ex radical fundamentalist…….. it is so hard to not want to tear into some of these hateful conservative ‘christian’ comments . My inner pharisees could tear them to pieces with information to the point they would lose all hope in God and possibly give up their religion . They are quick to judge people , my inner pharisee knows that book , ancient canons , ancient texts. I don’t know everything but I have photographic memory I used to debate theology for over a decade. I don’t reveal my inner pharisee except to hateful fundamentalists now to give them a piece of their own medicine. They falsely accuse and call everything evil when it is not evil. They think they are some kind of “saint” they absolutely are not.

You may want to but think back, it would only have pushed you to entrench your beliefs further back then. The same is true for them now. You can't fight ignorance with the weapons of the ignorant.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and PamperedBabyBear
Mingus said:
Adam literally appeared to give an interview on Love in Brief. He leaned in - and deserves a lot of credit for that.

Kudos to him! Most decent indeed.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PadPhilosopher
Seems this thread has been railroaded

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Anemone said:
You may want to but think back, it would only have pushed you to entrench your beliefs further back then. The same is true for them now. You can't fight ignorance with the weapons of the ignorant.
yea they cant understand . so much cognitive dissonance. Similar to the cognitive dissonance in cults.

Last edited:
PamperedBabyBear said:
yea they cant understand . so much cognitive dissonance.
Forgive me i commented so much here; if i bothered anyone i apologize sincerely. We have every right to be pissed off and upset ; idk how people can say nothing while they falsely accuse us and other people abdl in such a terrible false way. I have ptsd basically from trauma of being falsely portrayed in my divorce years ago for which the stigma of ABDL was used against me falsely

Last edited:
chamberpot said:
Maybe a little. ;)

But it was interesting, somewhat relevant, and well presented. These are conversations, after all, and they wander. I don't think there was ever a plan to hijack the thread. Things just got discussed.

Reactions: PamperedBabyBear
chamberpot said:
As I sit here, waiting for the caboose. And not a padded one... 🫢🤭

Anemone said:
You can...ya just won't make any progress. That's just a "holding maneuver", with no ground gained.

There went the caboose. And there goes the gate. Back on the journey, fellow voyagers! 🥳

I just do my own thing and don't care. If anyone wants to interfere I'm literally prepared for war. Will not comply, etc. If I'm going to be outnumbered in force I'll resort to autonomous systems to even the playing field.

Nothing more to it. I'm going to live my own life on my own terms and nobody is going to stop me, even if it means the world has to burn.

😁

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PadPhilosopher
Irony we get portrayed and shut down the way we do by so called “free enterprise “ people who talk about “freedom” they treat us like we don’t live in America that is for sure… it seems like anytime abdls get a space for them the people find out freak out spread entirely false bs to shut the space down . You can see clear as day how they would treat who ever they disagree with if they got fully in power.

Last edited:
They make me so angry they make me feel like doing black magic against the people lying and portraying us so falsely. I try to keep in remembrance that these people don’t have a damn clue and are oblivious. They falsely accuse us and it hurts

Last edited:
PamperedBabyBear said:
Tthey make me so angry they make me feel like doing black magic .
I, for one, am so angry, I could strangle a manatee in the nude, arrrgh!

Sorry...my inner Bloom County came out. 🫢🤭

• Haha
Reactions: PamperedBabyBear
BobbiSueEllen said:

I know someone that is a witch that I heard of that in the past when they more actively practicing witchcraft the light bulbs around them would explode when they got pissed off.

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
I could strangle a manatee in the nude, arrrgh!
Please don’t strangle any manatees. They already have enough problems, what with being confused with beautiful mermaids and trouble avoiding a certain bipedal species of ape.

• Haha
Reactions: MeDisneyBaby, BobbiSueEllen and PamperedBabyBear
on a lighter note I saw some comment on Candice Owen’s video about abdl ; so are you saying I should invest in adult diapers? lol

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:

I live in the south lol I feel like making some voodoo dolls lol

*speed-dials David Lee Roth for his opinion...* 🤭

They have proven that if they could they would jail us because all of their paranoia ; for liking to wear diapers and being little . They are so obsessed with the subject of epstein they act like they are seeing mirages of pdos under every rock. They are in a delusional fanatic cult and act exactly like one deranged fanatics. I hope they do catch all the pdos in the world bring them to justice; can’t stand them absolutely hate them but we are not pdos they are falsely accusing and falsely portraying us.

Last edited:
PamperedBabyBear said:
They have proven that if they could they would jail us because all of their paranoia ; for liking to wear diapers and being little . They are so obsessed with the subject of epstein they act like they are seeing mirages of pdos under every rock. They are in a delusional fanatic cult and act exactly like one deranged fanatics. I hope they do catch all the pdos in the world bring them to justice; can’t stand them absolutely hate them but we are not pdos they are falsely accusing and falsely portraying us.
I remember when I was younger in my 20s I became really obsessed with the subject of the Illuminati . Began falsely accusing anyone in media of having any symbolism of “being Illuminati” . Any building with symbolism they were potentially a Freemason **gasp** and all Freemasons were seen as bad people just for being a Freemason , I remember when a close online friend of mine did a hand sign in one of his videos and all these fanatics so called truthers accused him of being an Illuminati freemason shill because he was so popular in the online sphere. They accused falsely accused him even after he died of Covid. They falsely accuse us because of diapers and appearing as babies , with their absolute deranged delusional cult fanaticism they have cognitive dissonance. So they ignore the facts.

Last edited:
That rich #*^ that slandered My Inner Baby I hope he loses his ass in the stock exchange and jumps off *** il leave the rest blank ***. What he could of caused to abdl littles through slander and the despair he has caused ;may it happen to him instead

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
You can...ya just won't make any progress. That's just a "holding maneuver", with no ground gained.

It is ground lost to move towards appearing ignorant and undertaking to lose ground is to not do battle.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back