Who like sitting around in a warm wet squishy diaper that's soaked to the max?

I always wear my diapers until they are right to leaking point , sometime until they leak, my mornings are always staying in my soaked diaper until late after breakfast ...I do just love the feeling of the squish

Reactions: Diprs2, Wetshisbed and SoS7883
Danielgartin6993 said:
Do you squirm around in the diaper when you're about to go pee and after wetting, it feels amazing squirming actually helps you go pee, I hope you're wearing one now
Yes I do I wear diapers 24/7. Either women’s pull-ups and at home diapers

Reactions: Diprs2
After reading 3 pages of comments that are so similar to how I feel about fat squishy diapers is so amazing that so many of you folks seem to feel exactly how I feel. Pretty wild and I love it.

Reactions: Diprs2, GoodnitesXL21, SoS7883 and 3 others
This was going to be a unique day for me as I knew the wife was going to be leaving fairly early for a dentist appt. so I figured I might as well wake up in a fat, squishy diaper and just leave it on. So last night I chose one of my Mega Maxes to wear as I know they probably swell the most. Wasn't disappointed as this thing is SUPER fat this AM. Did a little extra rubbing and feeling the front before I got up. Now sitting here drinking some coffee and have wet several more times and feeling the bulge is so freakin awesome. Will be able to stay this way for several more hours. Whoopee!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, littleluvs, SoS7883 and 2 others
I put on a MegaMax yesterday afternoon and wore it all the way through till this morning after breakfast. I sat down with a big glass of ice water to watch the finale of The Mandalorian before everyone else got up for the day. It was about as maxed out as I’ve ever got one by the time I took it off to take my shower.

Reactions: Diprs2, GoodnitesXL21, littleluvs and 2 others
sotexasDL said:
This was going to be a unique day for me as I knew the wife was going to be leaving fairly early for a dentist appt. so I figured I might as well wake up in a fat, squishy diaper and just leave it on. So last night I chose one of my Mega Maxes to wear as I know they probably swell the most. Wasn't disappointed as this thing is SUPER fat this AM. Did a little extra rubbing and feeling the front before I got up. Now sitting here drinking some coffee and have wet several more times and feeling the bulge is so freakin awesome. Will be able to stay this way for several more hours. Whoopee!!!!
Was it hard telling your wife you liked dips?

SoS7883 said:
Was it hard telling your wife you liked dips?
Not really. I had been wearing for awhile and hadn't told her, then she found my stash. We discussed it and I explained that I was tired of having to get up so many times to go pee during the night. She understood and was OK with it. I don't flaunt it in front of her but she has seen me in them numerous times and doesn't say anything. Guess I'm pretty lucky.

Reactions: Diprs2, chamberpot and SoS7883
Yes very

Sitting in a goodnights love it feels soo amzing I dont want to change

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I love wetting my diapers. I love the warmth and the squishy. It makes me feel more of a baby/toddler. I love to feel the diaper swelling. It is just a great feeling of peeing a diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, GoodnitesXL21, HomeAlone and 1 other person
For me there is no other way to wear a diaper. I don't mind leaks either, the messier the better

Reactions: Diprs2 and SoS7883
Just had to share. Here is a pic of me in one of my Mega Maxes that I wore all night then half the next day. As I said it was soaked and super swelled and fat. You can see here how super fat it is. Hope this doesn't offend anybody. huge2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Diprs2, Sidewinder and 4 others
That's awesome

SoS7883 said:
That's awesome
Yeah, it is. Thanks. You can really tell how fat it is by seeing how high it's raised up in that angle.

Reactions: Diprs2 and GoodnitesXL21
Currently I'm sat in an ABU Simple Ultra that I've had on drive this morning. Wet it three times and it's really bulky now but the warmth is starting to go ☹
Need to change soon...

Reactions: Diprs2
sotexasDL said:
Yeah, it is. Thanks. You can really tell how fat it is by seeing how high it's raised up in that angle.
I over filled a goodnights yesterday it felt amazing except it leaked a lot lol.

Reactions: Diprs2 and ThePaddedTurtle
I've been on a two year discover journey, and in the beginning I did like a full diaper.

Today I prefer lighter pullups or Crinklz during the day, and I will change once it is 30% used.

I do like my morning diaper when it's bloated and I know I wet several times throughout the night! I still wake up when I wet, I drink like 2 liters before bed! I have my bed to myself now so I've been able to sleep with a pacifier. The best thing is waking up in the morning and feeling around for my pacifier, I find it, pop it in my mouth, and have my morning tinkle before I get out of bed and start adulting!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and SoS7883
sotexasDL said:
Just had to share. Here is a pic of me in one of my Mega Maxes that I wore all night then half the next day. As I said it was soaked and super swelled and fat. You can see here how super fat it is. Hope this doesn't offend anybody. View attachment 47630
I wanna try a mega max !!!

Only had my nappy on an hour and wet... Oops. Got till morning to go

Reactions: Diprs2, Andy86, Diaper44 and 1 other person
Clothnappy said:
Only had my nappy on an hour and wet... Oops. Got till morning to go
Oh no will it make it or will it flood?

Back