Who like sitting around in a warm wet squishy diaper that's soaked to the max?

SaggyDiaperChris said:
Je nach Situation, liebe ich eigentlich jedes Windel-Stadium 🧸 = Frisch und trocken 🙂, leicht benetzt 😚, (sehr) nass und saggy 😘, chaotisch /durcheinander (squishy) 😇 ist für mich immer DAS Highlight 🥇😎, die Königsklasse 👑 der intensiven Windelerlebnisse + Gefühle! 🤗 😉
??????????????????????

kinkygaybottom said:
Last night I double diapered, and managed 7 wees. It felt amazing, was like sitting on a waterbed, as I moved, I could feel movement. Was wow.

I really didn't want to change, but first time double diapered, didn't want to risk leaking overnight, so had to change as it was bed time.

Mostly, I will not change until I think I am at risk of a leak, but more often than not, I will put on plastic pants and try for one more, I like to get my moneys worth.
Did you squirm around while peeing in it I bet it feels great when wet

Reactions: lizzy21
Such a great feeling being in a saturated diaper. I wake up completely full every morning then I don’t get changed for at least an hour. My diaper I’m wearing now is completely full 😍.

Reactions: warmfeeling, GoodnitesXL21, SoS7883 and 5 others
Zippy38b said:
Such a great feeling being in a saturated diaper. I wake up completely full every morning then I don’t get changed for at least an hour. My diaper I’m wearing now is completely full 😍.
You must have very healthy kidneys to be able to wet like that, I love warm wet saturated diapers, I wish I was wearing them my bladder sometimes leaks and gets my bed soggy, I don't like a soggy bed

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling and Diaper44
Danielgartin6993 said:
Did you squirm around while peeing in it I bet it feels great when wet
Yes and loved it

Reactions: warmfeeling, pampers47 and Diaper44
I do, not just because of feel or any other sensory reasons but because I benefit medically from exposure to urine on my skin. I suffer from myoclonus which is a spasm disorder. By wearing a wet diaper extended period of time my spasms stay away, don't ask me why but they do. Most medicines used to treat myoclonus are more deadly than the problem so I decided against them. Using a wet diaper & sleeping in it overnight all but eliminated the horrible spasms. Only had three all day after first night & none after the second night in a wet diaper. Before that I was having hundreds a day for the last 2-3 months.

It also helped me more recently when I had blood come out my urethra after going pee. I have a blood vessel too close to the internal surface of my urethra. If I have too high a volume & pressure of pee in the last 1.5 inches of my urethra it causes pain & rarely can even bleed much like having a bloody nose.

I found in this case by wearing a diaper i could modulate the volume & pressure upstream of problem area by sitting on bed or chair to urinate in my diaper modulating it by shifting position to control the stream. By doing this and drinking more water i would pee much more frequently thus flushing blood that coagulated in my urethra before it could solidify & also reduce the irritation caused by the pressure downstream allowing the urethra to heal without scabbing. This took a couple of days.

Since I had been having pain in this area for years when urinating & it was not being caused infection I decided to continue using diapers 100% for all elimination including fecal as I am moderately incontinent that way already & have been at least mildly so all life. Doing so allows me to go pee at even the slightest urge thus reducing volume & pressure to a very large degree. So far since my urethra healed I have been experiencing zero pain on urination.

I keep finding medical reasons to use diaper in my case that are very beneficial to me. I have come to accept & god forbid even embrace their usage enthusiastically for all my elimination needs i haven't used a toilet at all last couple weeks since the urethra bleeding incident. They are nice to use for fetish purposes as well & I enjoy them that way also. Hell, if you need them why not enjoy them as well. I found it was easy to hide their wearing & use at least for urine even in public. I can wet my diaper standing 2 feet from someone & they wouldn't know I did that as I wear a plastic diaper cover that hides the smell very well. Yes I max out capacity wetting up to 4 times before changing.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling and CloudySkye
I like when they're squishy, but not when they're wet enough that I sit down and feel like I'm swimming. I really don't like leaks.

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, DiaperVapor and 2 others
I am in a wet and squishy, not messy though, Molicare Maxi diaper. I have been in the same diaper now for about 6 hours, very wet, but not to the leaking point yet. I put a few drops of Baby Powder scented oil from Abby & Sullivan in the diaper when I taped it on, so I smell nice and fresh. My wife even commented on my fresh scent just before I logged on to ADISC.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, Tori94 and 2 others
kinkygaybottom said:
Yes and loved it
Do you always squirm while wetting?, I love it, I saw my sister squirming as she peed in her GoodNites and then I changed her, I had to go too so I put the wet one on and squirmed in it and absolutely drenched it, I even squirmed after peeing, I even put a clean diaper over it

Reactions: Diprs2 and warmfeeling
I love my diapers full to the brim. Makes me feel like I belong in diapers 24/7! Love using my diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, Tori94 and 3 others
Who don't unless your skin won't like it.

Reactions: warmfeeling
I love a wet squishy diaper. I spent over 4 hours in a wet sagging diaper. So now it is diaper changing time.

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling and SaggyDiaperChris
KKC1977 said:
I love a wet squishy diaper. I spent over 4 hours in a wet sagging diaper. So now it is diaper changing time.
Did you go pee a lot, did you like being wet?

Reactions: warmfeeling and SoS7883
Danielgartin6993 said:
Did you go pee a lot, did you like being wet?
Yes I drink lots of water I love being wet. I wear diapers so I use them

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, Tori94 and 2 others
KKC1977 said:
Yes I drink lots of water I love being wet. I wear diapers so I use them
Do you squirm around in the diaper when you're about to go pee and after wetting, it feels amazing squirming actually helps you go pee, I hope you're wearing one now

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and Tori94
I love wearing a fat, swollen peepee diaper, and sitting in it makes the front part look even bigger, and I love to touch it.

Reactions: Diprs2, HomeAlone, KrankyPants and 3 others
kinkygaybottom said:
Yes and loved it
And you can wet when you need, I sqirmed around in a wet GoodNites once it felt good, I had to tinkle really bad, I went in a used GoodNites

I love sitting and squishing my totally full and soaked diaper I will wear my wet diaper the whole morning before I get ready for work then it's time for a fresh one

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, SoS7883 and 2 others
Back