Who like sitting around in a warm wet squishy diaper that's soaked to the max?

Oh yeah, of course. But I get really picky about wearing a dry or mostly dry diaper to bed. I don't like waking up sitting in urine that long if I can help it, especially because it's not usually diluted.

But if I'm wearing during the day with nowhere to be, I love chugging water and soaking one...nothing beats that super squishy feeling when you sit down but everything on the outside stays dry.

Reactions: happynappied
Bellybag58 said:
I woke up about 4 hours ago and couldn't get back to sleep. I decided to goof around on the computer till I got tired and eventually went back to sleep. My diaper was soaked the whole time I was awake and when I went back to sleep. I just got back up an hour ago and didn't want to change into a new dry one. I was really getting turned on and all excited with the warm wet squishy feeling of my totally full diaper. I played from the outside for about 20 minutes but new it was time for a new one. Boy I sure wish I would have worn it longer.
We know what you mean! Enjoy your diapers for your lifetime. The rest of us will too.

Currently sat in a soaking wet Alvita day time all in one slip.

Back