Who like sitting around in a warm wet squishy diaper that's soaked to the max?

I have to be careful since I get diaper rash easily.

Deleted member 61728 said:
I look forward to my weekends working outside in mine. By the end of the day is so heavy. Love my life 💓
I love having time to wear mine while working outside and not having to clean up and come inside when I have to pee. Love that warm wet soggy feeling just as it is about to start leaking. Life is good

Last edited:
Reactions: Wetshisbed
I am sitting here with a soaking wet morning Tykables Animooz diaper and will get my morning exercise in my wet diaper before I change into a Little Kings diaper for work. I'll be wet at work for most of the day. For some reason no messy diaper this morning.

Definitely, I like days off and weekend mornings where I don’t have to rush to change or get dressed. Will often stay in my wet night nappy as long as I can while I relax and have breakfast

Reactions: chamberpot
I like it, but I'm very careful about leaking 😳

It is a fun sensory experience, like slime or playdoh but without anything actually touching my hands, as long as it doesn’t leak!

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
It’s one of the best feelings ever!!

a few days ago I was able to use my first ever abdl diaper. it was so good. It was squishy, and warm, and just perfect.

Currently sitting in my diaper soaked to the max. I love the warm squishy feeling as I keep peeing till I leak. I wear most days and don’t change until I absolutely have to.

Reactions: Cumlover0960
I usually avoid these discussions since I feel a bit awkward. But I can relate to this. I enjoy the squishy feel for sure, but it isn’t necessary for me to enjoy my diaper time. It’s an added bonus.
By the time my diaper is that wet I begin to seriously worry about leaking, though the fear is generally unfounded.

Actually, my Crinklz Aquanaut diaper is very wet and messy this morning, double the pleasure!

Reactions: Cumlover0960
DiaperDude210 said:
Currently sitting in my diaper soaked to the max. I love the warm squishy feeling as I keep peeing till I leak. I wear most days and don’t change until I absolutely have to.
I never rush to change when at home.

Karoq said:
Definitely, I like days off and weekend mornings where I don’t have to rush to change or get dressed. Will often stay in my wet night nappy as long as I can while I relax and have breakfast
Me too.

sotexasDL said:
Funny as I just did that yesterday. Had plenty to drink the night before and my MM was soaked when I got up yesterday AM. Took diaper off like usual. Well the wife took off to do some shopping and I got to thinking about how big and fat it was, so went and got it out and put it back on. Felt so freakin GOOD. So big and fat and squishy. Sat around in it all morning and quite a bit of the afternoon. I loved it. Took it back off just in time as the wife came home. What a great feeling.
I wish I could be there with you when your wife is out. We could have so much fun together in our wet ,warm diapers!

My wife will usually tell me to go and change if my nappy is obviously very wet.

Reactions: jamiejamie
It depends a bit on which diaper I am wearing, but generally I don't mind it as long as I am wearing a pair of plastic pants on top. That way, I know I am safe and protected from leaks, which might happen due to compression or because I pee a bit more. If I am wearing a diaper with a booster pad, it's not super comfortable because for me, a soaked booster feels a bit harder and more rigid than a dry one. However, if it's a high-quality diaper such as Northshore Megamax it feels kinda nice.

Diapers in Brazil is really bad but I put a pampers as a booster so it give me a little bit of squishy feeling

My morning NS white MegaMax is providing me with intense pleasure from wetting during the night and messing after I got up, double the pleasure, duel squishies.

Reactions: Cumlover0960 and PatrickDL
I like being in wet pull up find it calming

Reactions: gobphus
The best thing about pull-ups is that it’s easy to slide a hand or two into them.

Reactions: happynappied
Back