What's Yours? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

LadyOfTintagel said:
Going blind has been a huge fear of mine since I was very small. It scares me on a level more visceral even than other, probably objectively worse things happening to me.

Uff... I remember the New York Times did this thing a few years ago where they asked people to send in their worst fears, and then someone would illustrate them. One woman had this fear of walking along an icy sidewalk in the city with metal fencing next to her, and that one day she would slip on the ice and impale both of her eyes on the metal spikes. Thanks, stranger! Now that's all I think about when I see metal fencing....
Blind is a big one for me but superceded by being fully aware vegetable or quadriplegic. If I'm only blind and can still use my hands I still have an escape.

These are 3 things I fear worse than death, 2 of them leaving myself potentially trapped in a hellish existence for decades with no way out without outside assistance and legal and moral hurdles imprisoning me against my wishes. ā˜ ļø

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
Blind is a big one for me but superceded by being fully aware vegetable or quadriplegic. If I'm only blind and can still use my hands I still have an escape.

These are 3 things I fear worse than death, 2 of them leaving myself potentially trapped in a hellish existence for decades with no way out without outside assistance and legal and moral hurdles imprisoning me against my wishes. ā˜ ļø
Yeah, that's sort of what I mean when I say it scares me more than other, probably worse things. Having that happen to me would be awful, but for whatever reason it doesn't give me the same gut reaction as going blind does. Dunno why, really!

I used to be deathly afraid of needles. Probably a good thing. Had I not been they might have killed me during the drug addiction years. Now HIV+ needles are a necessary part of life between regular blood test and other things even the dentist doesn't scare me anymore. Course I don't have anything left to be afraid of there all gone. So now only the fear if falling from high places šŸ™‚

LittleAndAlone said:
I never had any fears most of my life. But later on I acquired one.

It's something happening to me that I absolutely would not want to live with while simultaneously rendering me incapable of being able to end my own life. Quadriplegic, locked in/vegetative, no arms or legs, etc.

I'm a big believer in there being worse hells than a swift painless end and the right to bodily autonomy to decide what you will and will not endure and right to die. There needs to be more accessible medical and legal support for humane, dignified, peaceful, and clean voluntary end of life decisions for these situations.

So yeah, the thought of being permanently paralyzed from the neck down or being fully concious in a vegetable state and being forced/kept that way against my will for several decades where each minute would feel like eternity in hell is terrifying. Knowing that others may impede or deny your never ending wish to escape the nightmare more terrifying still.

Yea I've often wondered about being stuck in a body that dosnt work. Steven Hawking a perfect example. Here you have the brilliant mind stuck inside a body that wouldn't move. That would absolutely suck.

Kerisin, you reminded me that I hate going to the dentist. I had very bad experiences with our family dentist when I was a little kid and it has stuck with me forever.

Reactions: chamberpot and Kirisin
LittleAndAlone said:
I never had any fears most of my life. But later on I acquired one.

It's something happening to me that I absolutely would not want to live with while simultaneously rendering me incapable of being able to end my own life. Quadriplegic, locked in/vegetative, no arms or legs, etc.

I'm a big believer in there being worse hells than a swift painless end and the right to bodily autonomy to decide what you will and will not endure and right to die. There needs to be more accessible medical and legal support for humane, dignified, peaceful, and clean voluntary end of life decisions for these situations.

So yeah, the thought of being permanently paralyzed from the neck down or being fully concious in a vegetable state and being forced/kept that way against my will for several decades where each minute would feel like eternity in hell is terrifying. Knowing that others may impede or deny your never ending wish to escape the nightmare more terrifying still.
I can certainly understand that! It would be mortifying!

Reactions: PaddedRita
Big bride pillar in the swirling muddy river is my biggest fear. If I see a river or lake or sea with no any man made bildings in the water I'm not afraid of it, I think I could swim ashore, but close to the pillar I would lose it. It often returns in my dream.
Another one: crowded shopping center before xmasšŸ˜„

lilbabyjooce said:
I have OCD, and a lot of irrational fears because of it. Part of my OCD is called ā€œcontamination OCD.ā€ Basically I think and fear that I am making everyone around me sick somehow, and have really irrational fears over very specific things that I think spread germs.
Iā€™ve talked about it on here in the past but it is part of why ABDL is so appealing to me. Itā€™s a total relief from those fears. Iā€™m allowed to be a lil dirty because I donā€™t know any better. Iā€™m still loved even if I need a diaper change and even then the more ā€œdirtyā€ aspects of being a baby are often seen as cute. I have a CG whoā€™s not only willing to take care of me in whatever state Iā€™m in, but takes the burden of cleanliness and hygiene entirely off of me as the little one. OCD is a daily nuisance at least and debilitating at worst, but it makes me even more grateful to have my little side to help me escape from it.
I envy you that you have a great caregiver that totally understands you completely. Iā€™d like to be a caregiver/daddy to female little, but I wear and use diapers as well. It could be a hang-up for some.

Aquabtm said:
I envy you that you have a great caregiver that totally understands you completely. Iā€™d like to be a caregiver/daddy to female little, but I wear and use diapers as well. It could be a hang-up for some.
I am very grateful for my daddy!! I know I am a very lucky baby to have someone who would not only deal with big me but also little me and all the things that come with taking care of a little. Never had I imagined someone would legitimately enjoy taking care of me, even when Iā€™m a lil smelly, haha.
I prefer to be the only one in diapers (if they are non IC) but everyone has different preferences and thatā€™s not always the case for everyone! I think I had a thread a while ago asking what peopleā€™s preferences were in that department and there was a whole range of answers, and plenty of people not caring if their CG wore.
My daddy had originally started out trying diapers and little stuff but realized he only liked it on another person. It was kinda great for me cause by the time I came around he had all these diapers he was never gonna use so I got em haha

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, dogboy, Deleted member 64479 and 1 other person
lilbabyjooce said:
I am very grateful for my daddy!! I know I am a very lucky baby to have someone who would not only deal with big me but also little me and all the things that come with taking care of a little. Never had I imagined someone would legitimately enjoy taking care of me, even when Iā€™m a lil smelly, haha.
I prefer to be the only one in diapers (if they are non IC) but everyone has different preferences and thatā€™s not always the case for everyone! I think I had a thread a while ago asking what peopleā€™s preferences were in that department and there was a whole range of answers, and plenty of people not caring if their CG wore.
My daddy had originally started out trying diapers and little stuff but realized he only liked it on another person. It was kinda great for me cause by the time I came around he had all these diapers he was never gonna use so I got em haha
Iā€™m IC at night and heavily hydrate when Iā€™m in diapers, I can control my leakage by how much I drink throughout the day until I have a diaper on. Checking and changing smelly diapers wouldnā€™t be an issue for me anyway. Your right everyone is different, there are no rules except care for everyone no matter who they are.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Snakes. The only thing I can not do is nope ropes. They terrify me. I once had a cat that brought a snake home and i wouldnā€™t let her in the house until i knew the snake was long gone.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Pelusos said:
Big bride pillar in the swirling muddy river is my biggest fear. If I see a river or lake or sea with no any man made bildings in the water I'm not afraid of it, I think I could swim ashore, but close to the pillar I would lose it. It often returns in my dream.
Another one: crowded shopping center before xmasšŸ˜„
Submechanophobia, the fear of large submerged man made objects. I have that too. I can't explain why that scares us, but it's understandable.

Reactions: chamberpot and Diaperboy27
Acrophobia specifically with zip lines & upside down roller coasters!šŸ˜£Iā€™m good on rock walls, in a small water plane, or repelling, standing on a bridge with holes in it, regular roller coasters that donā€™t go upside down, on a roof probably not a sky scraper but on a single to maybe a triple story house I would be ok.Another fear is swimming in water that I canā€™t see the bottom of like a lake ocean or one of those endless scuba diving man made facilities šŸ˜±no nope definitely not šŸ‘ŽšŸ»

ShyGirl91 You pick another fanatic post with a lot of great reply's !!
High 5 to ya ;)

Reactions: Kirisin
Back