What's Yours? 🤷‍♀️

being underwater. I've always hated it.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and ShyGirl91
PuppyJames said:
I have a few phobias. Although most of them are related to my ptsd, I also have a fear of spiders, snakes and being indoors for a long amount of time (unsure if this has a name?)
I'm not sure if the fear of being indoors too long has a technical name. Closest I could think of is cabin fever and ecophobia (fear of home) but neither of those are the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and PuppyJames
ShyGirl91 said:
I'm not sure if the fear of being indoors too long has a technical name. Closest I could think of is cabin fever and ecophobia (fear of home) but neither of those are the same.
ecophobia is one of mine, although they are not the same as you said. I'm sure I'll find a name for it eventually lol

PuppyJames said:
ecophobia is one of mine, although they are not the same as you said. I'm sure I'll find a name for it eventually lol
That's really interesting! 💕

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and PuppyJames
I hate heights. When I was a kid, my parents driving over a bridge had me totally on edge because the bridge was up in the air. I also hate stinging bees.

Not sure if it has a name or not... my biggest fear is popping myself in the mouth with a wrench or ratchet while working under a vehicle... I have visions of that when I am turning wrenches... safe so far.

I wouldn't call it a phobia but I am so afraid of snakes it's not even funny

Reactions: ShyGirl91
I don't like heights if I don't have a sense of security, like a hand rail or something. I have noticed as I get older that I dont fear heights as much, so I don't know. I have had claustrophobia set in a few times but I don't think about that a lot. I'm an HVAC technician so small spaces and being high up come with the territory.

absolutely TERRIFIED of dentists
and also have tokophobia

Reactions: Diaperboy27, WetKat, ShyGirl91 and 2 others
I wouldn't say I'm afraid of heights but I'm terrified of falling from high places. If I go over one of them bridges that's deep I don't look down lol

ShyGirl91 said:
RIGHT?!?!?! I once had a brown recluse, estimated size that would cover the entire palm area of my hand with legs extended, climbing up my apartment wall. My soul nearly left my body. 😱😱😱
OmG!😱😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and Deleted member 64479
dogboy said:
I hate heights. When I was a kid, my parents driving over a bridge had me totally on edge because the bridge was up in the air. I also hate stinging bees.
Definitely don't blame you on that!!

Reactions: PaddedRita, Diaperboy27, diaperdude and 1 other person
dogboy said:
Definitely don't blame you o
tempestcd said:
Not sure if it has a name or not... my biggest fear is popping myself in the mouth with a wrench or ratchet while working under a vehicle... I have visions of that when I am turning wrenches... safe so far.
Ouch!! 😰

Reactions: Kirisin and tempestcd
jamie2004 said:
I wouldn't call it a phobia but I am so afraid of snakes it's not even funny
I can't stand them, either. Yeck!! They give me the willies. 😵‍💫

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Kirisin
Tomtomthedl said:
I don't like heights if I don't have a sense of security, like a hand rail or something. I have noticed as I get older that I dont fear heights as much, so I don't know. I have had claustrophobia set in a few times but I don't think about that a lot. I'm an HVAC technician so small spaces and being high up come with the territory.
Phew. If I get too high up off the ground or see others close to a cliff or something, my hands and feet start sweating. 😬 I'm glad you're able to still do your job. I'm sure it's gotta be nerve racking!

Reactions: PaddedRita, dogboy, Kirisin and 1 other person
Tomtomthedl said:
Phew. If I get too high up off the ground or see others close to a cliff or something, my hands and feet start sweating. 😬 I'm glad you're able to still do your job. I'm sure it's gotta be nerve racking
Dial said:
absolutely TERRIFIED of dentists
and also have tokophobia
I don't blame you!! 😬

Reactions: PaddedRita, Kirisin and Tomtomthedl
Kirisin said:
I wouldn't say I'm afraid of heights but I'm terrified of falling from high places. If I go over one of them bridges that's deep I don't look down lol
I, too, can relate to that! 😅😬

Reactions: PaddedRita and Kirisin
:mad: (( SNAKES & SPIDERS )) :mad:

Reactions: Jorelaxed and ShyGirl91
Jorelaxed said:
Yup, the venomous ones? Break out the flame thrower! the others? I don't mind just stay outa my house or it's squish time for them.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and ShyGirl91
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Jorelaxed
Back