What's your fursona's species?

yellowcrayons said:
I'm new-ish to being a furry. I've been in and out of the woods when it comes to exploring this side of myself. It remained that way until just recently (about a year ago) when I decided it was time to finally accept it. Don't ask me why I was so afraid.

My first fursona was really goofy. Don't laugh. Okay you can– It was something like a fox and a bird, I can't even remember her name it must've been weebish. I was 14 when I made her. Anyhow I later scrapped that when I realized it was an interesting crossover and one I didn't really relate to all that much. Now I've got a porcupine as my fursona. I'm still working on names and getting a commission of them! Honestly they're still a huge work in progress, I don't even have a ref sheet yet but I still wanted to share my progress with you guys.
Foxes are awesome in any kind of variety 🤭. Winged are cool, because, duh, wings, but the fluffy tails are just a must 🤣🤣🤣.
When I first created my current sona, I wanted to make her so perfect, that I wanted to add so many details, like fur patterns, complex eyes, earrings, accessories for each tail, mane style, sock and belly symbols... It just added to the story, my story.
Now my fursona is actually more fluid, feral, chaotic and young... Like she just don't need or want to be chained or limited. Not so long ago I didn't understand why people had more than one sona, now I understand, why isn't necessary even to have 1 fixed 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: yellowcrayons and CutestPaddedFemboy
Mine is obvious from my avatar, lol. But I love my tail to flow over my kilt. I’m a longboard skater.

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
I'm a mutt, bit of coyote and desert fox.

Attachments

• old fursona.jpg
    old fursona.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 2..15..2022..1.jpg
    2..15..2022..1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: SnepperStepper
Back