What's your AB regression age and more...

I am always 5. I am ALWAYS 5 and then I am my real age.

1 to 2. I crawl and play on the floor. I drink from a bottle and baby talk to my dolls and all that stuff. No toddler stuff like walking or using the potty

DorothyPansy said:
I am 50 yrs old male single I get home work i get changed in to my little girl dress I have a few white tights pink T-bar glittery shoes blonde curly wig I am only 3yo so still in nappies I have to crawl too I like to eat baby food and have a bottle & dummy to suck & I wear Nappy to bed with night dress like a baby I often wonder if the young woman in the office would like to see me at home as a little girl in my dress and Nappy crawling to her xx.
I am a bit younger in my little age but similar in how I enjoy my little side. I do wonder what the ladies at work would do if they knew. When I wear my nappies and plastic pants to work I am sure they can hear.

Reactions: DorothyPansy
I’m not fully sure I mean I’m in a onesie, nappy with a pacifier and baby bottle but I’m watching shows designed for 6+ but then again I was quite a precocious kid so I’m a toddler but one who is devouring the world around him. Personally I love things like kids tv shows and Disney they’re just so much better than most adult shows

Newbaby110521 said:
I’m not fully sure I mean I’m in a onesie, nappy with a pacifier and baby bottle but I’m watching shows designed for 6+ but then again I was quite a precocious kid so I’m a toddler but one who is devouring the world around him. Personally I love things like kids tv shows and Disney they’re just so much better than most adult shows
When I am in little mode, I watch kids tv in a different language so I can’t understand what is going on and experience the noise and colours like a baby would.

I tend to see myself as a little but it depends on context of the moment. Predominantly it is a tween about 11 or 12 but can be much younger. The element common to all though is wearing a nappy and plastic pants. Sometimes its because I see myself as a bedwetter with nappy needs and sometimes simply a little boy exploring and enjoying putting things on from very young childhood. I prefer to wear clothes that might be worn by a kid from my era of the 1960s and 1970s, depending on the season but that can be seen as adult, unless you know better. For example one can buy elasticated trousers, shorts, colourful jumpers, cartoon pjs and so on.
Sitting cross-legged on the floor or a beanbag watching 'old' shows or films.

BabyLouise said:
I am a bit younger in my little age but similar in how I enjoy my little side. I do wonder what the ladies at work would do if they knew. When I wear my nappies and plastic pants to work I am sure they can hear.

BabyLouise said:

KittyninjaW said:
My little side is about 3 years old but my little side isn't potty trained and loves being little.
Maybe I should consider being a Little at about 3-5 for video games & imagination, except they're old enough to be somewhat self-sufficient, and up until the night before last, I just wanted the helplessness of babyhood to humiliate the thing that raised me because of how it acted since I was 5 for realzies

Alysa said:
Maybe I should consider being a Little at about 3-5 for video games & imagination, except they're old enough to be somewhat self-sufficient, and up until the night before last, I just wanted the helplessness of babyhood to humiliate the thing that raised me because of how it acted since I was 5 for realzies
It's up to you. Go have fun with it.

2 year old girl although im a male xx

Age rang wise is between 8 - 11 months just starting to say their first words 🥰.
I use thick diapers, baby clothes, Baby powder perfume ( usually brush it into my hair ), baby bottles full of milk or protein drink, lots of crawling cooing gurgling and giggling, rattles and teething toys helps me stay in little space cause I can play with a rattle or teether toy for a hour before having a nap :3 big stuffed animals that are close to my size ! Like my Bun who I carry around everywhere in the house is around 4ft tall; also Smells really can bring me into that baby headspace hence why I have baby powder perfume :D

If I could take it really far there is a lot I'd do to be permanently locked in babyhood with means that would be considered extreme.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Samantha
I like to be the age(s) of what I can wear, fit in (ex. a car seat), and do with them. Perhaps an age range of 2 thru 8. From being able to fit a size 7 pamper to kids cloths and able to fit and ride in items like a car seat and drive a pedal car.

Belle said:
What's your regression age, how do you show your age and what do you do to stay in regression? Also, if you could, how far WOULD you take it?

My regression age is 3. I have a lot of memories of that time in life. I also know that it's around the time I kindled a fascination for diapers. I always regress with the premise in mind that my parents simply let me return to wearing diapers - concluding that they would take potty training at my pace when I was ready.

Diapers, cartoon t-shirts, and pacifiers are my three main clothing elements to regress. I also like surrounding myself with toys (action figures, blocks, and legos), as these were also present when I was physically 3 years old.

I'm single too (not searching for a partner at the moment, on the contrary, questioning asexuality), so I doubt working with a mommy or daddy will happen for a while, but I would go so far as to let them feed and change me. The idea of having someone looking after me sounds amazing, but the hypothetical is far more simple than making that happen in reality.

I am more of a little girl than a baby girl but I adore pretty clothes so I would be very happy to be dressed as a two year old with a nappy and very frilly knickers depending on what my Mummy or Babysitter would prefer. I can easily act the appropriate age and my duty is to dress to please them and not myself. My clothes and behaviour are for their enjoyment - not mine.

I am a bigger kid (8 to 14) and I get in headspace by doing 'homework' (actual age appropraite school work, or sometimes word games/crosswords/logic puzzles). For me there are two parts to the formula - 1) doings things to help to regress (chores, homework, diaper, smell of baby powder, music from when I was around that age biologically, etc) and 2) staying away from things that counter regression (thinking about the mortgage, insurance, what's going on at work)

Reactions: Riddy and Lyric
I'm mostly DL, an adult in a diaper, retrieving the diaper time I lost being potty trained at 18 months, which was not uncommon in the early 50s when diapering was a lot of washing, drying, folding, and diapers that didn't last all day like today's.

When I'm diapered I talk to myself about my diapie, going potty, pee-pee and poo-poo.

My age is 2, but I don’t regress in the “conventional” way. I have a Littlesona by the name of Benita (who is physically 14 years old but likes to mentally regress as a 2 year old) and I imagine scenarios of her regressing and being cared for by her adoptive mother Toriel. It’s certainly an unorthodox way of regressing, but it’s what makes me happy ^^7658B730-FFC8-4576-A6AF-2E936B8D0B42.jpg2D218628-31E7-4195-A671-2F1DE283579A.jpeg4D8596C8-C4E6-493B-804B-D5073BDABFD4.jpegD64E963D-3F6D-4E26-BE56-125C2CAF77C5.jpegE03D0C44-2F39-45BB-9248-87693774441C.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz
I don’t like to prescribe my little side an age but if I were to do it I’d say I’m 1-2, tho I could be younger.
Typically, my little side is a happy lil babbling baby. I’ll always have my paci in and will always be diapered. Little me loves coloring and playing with toys and watching cartoons, and exploring cool places like the park or the aquarium and other fun places, and playing pretend. I may toddle around but crawling is ideal—tho I’d much prefer to be carried all the time. Little me drinks from a bottle, and when daddy is around he helps with everything (pouring/prepping my bottle, picking out my outfits and dressing me, brushing my hair, checking and changing me, bathtime, feeding me, etc). Little me likes to drink “formula” (vanilla oat milk), enjoys baby food but still enjoys big food too. Sometimes I regress extra deep and my little side will mainly just play on her tummy or back and will be non verbal, and I used to regress a bit older, like a toddler in pull-ups. Usually when I regress older, I have a tendency to be bratty, but little me is pretty content the majority of the time. Babyhood is the most comfortable spot for me. She’s just happy and fascinated with everything and so excited to play and have fun and feel loved.
As much as I can despise being stuck as an ABDL sometimes, I have to admit she is probably the truest version of who I am. She is everything I feel and think and want to be, but either can’t due to other people or my own anxiety and adult life. When I am around my closest friends, I feel like I can subtlety regress around them, because it is one of the few times I feel like I can be my true self. My true self just also happens to wear diapers and be a baby, but they don’t need to know that lol.
Really the furthest I’d like to take it is to be able to regress several times a week. To have a nursery and to be able to receive care frequently (rather than how infrequent seeing my daddy is now since we’re LDR). I still would want autonomy and to work and to enjoy adult life, too. I hope I can see new places and do new things while in little space in the future. And ultimately I would just like to come to peace with this side of who I am.

Reactions: Alysa, PaddedRita, Babybike2 and 1 other person
Usually a 5-8 years old chronic bedwetter who also has frequent day time accidents. My favorite time of day is bedtime when Mommy diapers me and tells I'll always be her baby boy. Sometimes I ask, and she diapers me during the day.

Usually around 1-2

Back