What's your AB regression age and more...

Belle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
What's your regression age, how do you show your age and what do you do to stay in regression? Also, if you could, how far WOULD you take it?

My regression age is pretty young, I like to regress to babyhood but not always easy when single (not fishing for a relationship here). Myself, I drink from a bottle, eat baby food and listen to nursery music as well as wear baby clothin, crawl around on the floor and giggle to myself a lot. I also like to colour in some books but as a baby I'm not very good at it and sometimes try to eat the cryons.
If I had a mommy or Daddy, I'd definitely take things much, much further if I met the right carer, I'd probably do such things as hypnotherapy regression to really put me in a young state of mind for a few days at a time. I just love being in my regression.

• Love
Reactions: babydolllovie, ABdrew, BunnyFofo and 11 others
I act about age 3-4 when regressed but then I use pacifiers and nappies and stuff like that which I wouldn't have used at that age so its like a combination of different things from different childhood years for me. to stay in little space I try to forget about real life stresses like work, college, family etc, I quite often find that slowly letting my mind regress and not forcing it also helps me stay regressed for longer.

• Love
Reactions: abdilly, Deleted member 66129, xxPampersBoyxx and 2 others
My little age is between 2 to 5. I still wore diapers in daytime until i was almost 6.

I don't really regress much myself anymore, not for many years. But thinking back to when I was exploring that side, if I have to put an age on how I used to play it would be around 5-7 but still in nappies.

I don't like attaching ages to lttlespace, as I've mentioned in other posts before I think a lot of people think they are one age that they feel is fitting for how they like to act and what they like to do but are a little bit off.

If you stand back and watch what they are doing/how they speak and know enough about young children's behaviour/play then many people often display behaviour of an older child whilst believing themselves to be younger (saying they feel like a 2yr old but playing like a 5yr old)

There is nothing wrong about that at all, You play however you feel most comfortable to get what you need from it. It's just a lack of understanding about what children are generally capable of at different ages.

Belle said:
I also like to colour in some books but as a baby I'm not very good at it and sometimes try to eat the cryons.
Little tip for that if you really want your colouring to look and feel like a very young child's, use you offhand or try to use both hands at the same time (lots of 2-3 year olds do this) it can make things a little more like an actual child's drawing.

Reactions: BlueDude, Belle and Babynat50
Toddler 3 full nappies dummies and bottles

My little ages are around 3-4 and sometimes littler. A lot of things help me regress especially diapers and cute comfy things like my overalls i'm wearing now along with my onesie

I would say about 1yr but its hard to get there because of circumstances, im alone in little space. Its usually on fridays, i dont have a bottle but my paci is used and i drift off to sleep

Last edited:
2.5 here. I don’t wear diapers, but I do wear training pants. I will also use pacifiers, snuggle with stuffed animals and blankets, and occasionally drink from a bottle (chocolate milk). The trigger for me is watching cartoons.

Belarin said:
Little tip for that if you really want your colouring to look and feel like a very young child's, use you offhand or try to use both hands at the same time (lots of 2-3 year olds do this) it can make things a little more like an actual child's drawing.

Good tip and something I'll try👌🏻

I also like colouring in as an adult too, I also get commissions to draw or paint portraits or cartoon pictures so I'm a little bit of an artist.

As a little, I use very cheap crayons and cute books but never really pay attention to what I'm doing. In fact I probably only glance at the book once or maybe twice but still attack the pages erratically with what ever is in my hand 😊

Reactions: PaddedRita and Babynat50
Babynat50 said:
I would say about 1yr but its hard to get there because of circumstances, im alone in little space. Its usually on fridays, i dont have a bottle but my paci is used and i drift off to sleep
hi thanks for the follow how are you

No problem, everytime i see that word satin, i feel weak at the knees😊. Im enjoying this experience

• Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix and satin
Babynat50 said:
No problem, everytime i see that word satin, i feel weak at the knees😊. Im enjoying this experience
i do like to wear satin with my nappy .. im quite wet atm hehe

• Haha
Reactions: PaddedRita and Babynat50
3-5 range, myself. I like pull-ups and sippy cups best, though it's a combination as I occasionally use proper diapers, bottles and pacifiers when the mood hits me.

My little age is 3 years old. I love watching Sesame Street, wearing my baby diapers, and using my pacifier. Oh, and drinking milk from my sippy cup.

The most I ever regressed is when I ate Spaghetti with my hands. I think you can guess how that went :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xxPampersBoyxx
ABedWetter said:
I don't exactly have a regression age, in fact I feel more like an adult forced to wear diapers and baby stuff. Still, I consider myself ABDL.
I used to think the same thing, think as time moved on and I just kind of accepted that yes I might get turned on/ enjoy the forced in to it age play but what I really like is that straight up I feel so happy just dressing/wearing what I want when I want and just do what I want.

I would say my little age is something like 5 to 7 but as I say im pretty free willed to do what I think is fun. like I do like to wear nappies when I try to regress, I have used bottles and pacifiers as and when that seems fun. my little space has somewhat formed round whatever I want to do at that time, sometimes I want to sit in a high chair and eat baby food (not often but have done it) at some point I really wanted to sit on a rocking horse and just watch cartoons like my little pony as I rock away and then sometimes im just happy being fully dress for little space but am enjoying my everyday stuff like playing games and seeing anime.

if I had a a playfully strict but experienced mummy or big sis to be fair I think I would do whatever they said as long as its somewhat reasonable XD. I have pretty much not experience being cared for but if you know you can trust them as your dom I feel I would be up for anything...... as long as its somewhat reasonable within age play haha, its all about having fun at the end of the day for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 62443 and (deleted member)
Hi, not sure I really know a specific little age for me, I've not thought of it that way before. I just like to be little, nappies, bottle fed or nursed when I had the chance, play with cute fluffy toys and just be me.

Reactions: littleph0enix
I'd say 19. It wasn't until hitting actual combat/fighting that I looked back on the kindness my elders had showed me, And just wanted to curl up in bed Healing PTSD. They let me go to bed in a Diaper, that was just kind of them. They understood I was going through trauma and wanted to let me heal. I miss my grandparents, so much!!!!. Now I wet the bed sometimes, but it wasn't until COVID that I coughed and had diarrhea at the same time, I needed tape-up solution for all that.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and BabyBeeGee
Maybe You just need the solution to stay dry/not make a mess, and aren't age one way or another. Maybe that's just me, I kinda fell whatever age I am. Although its how I get held accountable for staying dry: having to wear a diaper is super embarrassing. They call it Briefs or whatever But I know Its a Diaper and get _SUPER_ Embarrassed.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Palle, PaddedRita, BabyBeeGee and 1 other person
Last time I had a Little baby girl she was a mid 30's precocious 2-3 year old, totally diaper dependent, loved her baba, liked to be fed, cuddled, lap time, changed, story time, feetsie pj's, thick diapers, ton of toys, occasionally a trip to the zoo. Very bright award winning grade school teacher. At 10:00 at night she went outside took a cigarette break, had a glass of wine (in a big girl sippy cup, not her baba), and talked adroitly about politics til the wee hours near firepit in back yard with her sippy wine in one hand and her cigarette in the other. All in a pink hooded bunny suit, bunny slippers, with cloth ladybug diapers and plastic pants. Then was changed for bed in her princess room. It was all daddy and baby heaven. Sometimes for whole weekend, usually just a night, but under her big girl clothes she was diapered. Always a bit of her with at least a toe in little world. But the late night political discussions telling me I WAS ALL WET while in her 2 year old uniform in a woefully wet diaper were wonderful indelible memories.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: TheWaddlingDad, bigtoddler96, PuffPuffPaci and 2 others
Back