What's your AB regression age and more...

Belle said:
What's your regression age, how do you show your age and what do you do to stay in regression? Also, if you could, how far WOULD you take it?

My regression age is pretty young, I like to regress to babyhood but not always easy when single (not fishing for a relationship here). Myself, I drink from a bottle, eat baby food and listen to nursery music as well as wear baby clothin, crawl around on the floor and giggle to myself a lot. I also like to colour in some books but as a baby I'm not very good at it and sometimes try to eat the cryons.
If I had a mommy or Daddy, I'd definitely take things much, much further if I met the right carer, I'd probably do such things as hypnotherapy regression to really put me in a young state of mind for a few days at a time. I just love being in my regression.
6 months to 2 year toddler depends on my mood. I was lucky to meet someone and now live with her, she loves babies so also depends on her mood if I may say that, sometimes I will get feed and a bottle and other times a plate and lunch sandwiches cut into little squares etc. I love it cause I never know whats happening. She doubles up on the Terry nappies too, so that I cant wlak or waddle it forces me to crawl

I am that elementary to junior high kid that still needs his diapers, stuffed animals and cute baby clothes, though he tries to act like a big boy and not want to wear diapers even though he knows he needs them

littlelambchop said:
My little ages are around 3-4 and sometimes littler. A lot of things help me regress especially diapers and cute comfy things like my overalls i'm wearing now along with my onesie
Hi

Reactions: Deleted member 51496
PurplePup89 said:
3-5 range, myself. I like pull-ups and sippy cups best, though it's a combination as I occasionally use proper diapers, bottles and pacifiers when the mood hits me.
My little age range is between three and six months sometimes 0 - 3 months

Reactions: Alysa and BabyLouise
I am 2 to 3 years old, unless playing daddy then a diapered daddy!

My little age is always about 2 years old. I wear diapers full time and use them fully and enjoy it, I like toys like ring toys, puzzles, coloring/drawing, ABC blocks, legos, etc. I also like my baba, paci, all sorts of cartoons like Paw Patrol, Bluey and lots of older ones like Barney, Rugrats, Teletubbies, Dragon Tales, and much more. I love my stuffed animals and have lots of them and also my blankie which I sleep with often. I'm a kind and loving baby boy and love my mommy/daddy and am not spanked or treated poorly. I eat my food in my high chair and bib.

All of this is the little side, but I don't act out most of this stuff because I don't have the safe space to do it, really. For now, I have the bottle, pacifier, one stuffed animal and getting another one soon, coloring/drawing books and colored pencils, and I try to watch the cartoons that my little side loves when I can but sometimes depression causes me to not want to do it for a bit. But, I'm trying to work on the depression overall.

PS: No, I was not treated poorly or abused in any was a kid. This is why my little side is also not treated poorly. But, I don't truly know why I have a little side other than that it exists. :)

Reactions: Babynix
I’m 3 years old. I wear diapers both day and night. I need my pacifier for self-soothing and comfort, so when I talk it’s with my paci in my mouth. I’m at that age where I carry around my blankie, my teddy bear, and my sippy cup almost everyday. I like to read colorful story books like Little Critter and Dr. Suess. You will know I’m a 3 year old when you see my big puffy diaper butt and plastic pants under my onesie or footed PJs. My favorite is sitting in the sandbox playing with my Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars. Vrooooooom.

Sometimes I'm a 1 year old and sometimes I'm a 3 year old and them sometimes I'm a 31 year old just dressed as a 3 year old lol. It depends on the anxiety/ depression levels for sure

Reactions: PaciPilot
Poobear said:
6 months to 2 year toddler depends on my mood. I was lucky to meet someone and now live with her, she loves babies so also depends on her mood if I may say that, sometimes I will get feed and a bottle and other times a plate and lunch sandwiches cut into little squares etc. I love it cause I never know whats happening. She doubles up on the Terry nappies too, so that I cant wlak or waddle it forces me to crawl
Dirtydiaperboy said:
My little age range is between three and six months sometimes 0 - 3 months
How would u handle my age range?

Belle said:
What's your regression age, how do you show your age and what do you do to stay in regression? Also, if you could, how far WOULD you take it?

My regression age is pretty young, I like to regress to babyhood but not always easy when single (not fishing for a relationship here). Myself, I drink from a bottle, eat baby food and listen to nursery music as well as wear baby clothin, crawl around on the floor and giggle to myself a lot. I also like to colour in some books but as a baby I'm not very good at it and sometimes try to eat the cryons.
If I had a mommy or Daddy, I'd definitely take things much, much further if I met the right carer, I'd probably do such things as hypnotherapy regression to really put me in a young state of mind for a few days at a time. I just love being in my regression.
To stay in my age range I pee and poo my diaper suck my thumb cry and do everything a baby of that age does
SuzakuAkatori said:
My little age is between 2 to 5. I still wore diapers in daytime until i was almost 6.

My little age is in the 6-14 years range for sure, but is still in diapers and also enjoys soft toddler clothing and toys.

Frankly I usually go to about 2 months

I just want to be snuggled, held, and given a bottle

No talking necessary - just snuggle me to sleep and I am goooood

Reactions: BabyLouise
My little age is that of an older kid who still uses diapers. Somewhere around 6-12.

Reactions: wetaccident
For me it’s 3-4 years old. I’m not huge into the AB side of things, very much lean DL, but my diaper of choice are Goodnites XL since they’re like pull-ups. I love to pretend that I’m back at that age and refusing to potty train. I have vivid memories of that age and me hiding to use my pull-ups and it’s a great feeling to imagine I’m back there.

3-5, little boy, potty trained, but desperately wanting to go back to diapers, getting my pacifier and bottle back. All great things that were taken away from me to early… Simply be taken care like a baby again🤪🚼

My regression age is about 5 - 7 months, but lately I struggle with writing & finding work, so sadly, I don't have money to afford pacifiers, onesies, or diapers yet.
😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: littleph0enix
My little side is about 3 years old but my little side isn't potty trained and loves being little.

I am 50 yrs old male single I get home work i get changed in to my little girl dress I have a few white tights pink T-bar glittery shoes blonde curly wig I am only 3yo so still in nappies I have to crawl too I like to eat baby food and have a bottle & dummy to suck & I wear Nappy to bed with night dress like a baby I often wonder if the young woman in the office would like to see me at home as a little girl in my dress and Nappy crawling to her xx.

My regression age is 12 and lower.

• Thinking
Reactions: littleph0enix

Back