What's your AB regression age and more...

I don't ageplay per se, but my fursona's "little" age can be anywhere from 2 to 12 depending on the scenario I'm imagining with 8 being the most common. Sometimes I like to feel like I'm about 3 and not quite getting potty training. I'd say 2 is the youngest I'd go since that's an age that can walk and (to a limited degree) talk but without the expectation of being potty trained.
His state of diapering could be anywhere from just wearing a "Goodnites" type pullup (got my own in-universe brand) for bedwetting to being fully diapered, even at "big kid" ages.
Diapers are a major part of the appeal to me, but other than that I'd rather be doing kid stuff than baby stuff; watching cartoons, catching bugs, and playing video games.

Reactions: BunnyFofo and wetaccident
babyjoe20 said:
2 year old girl although im a male xx
I have Gender Dysphoria too. Don't let my body or voice fool you. You ever see that movie, 3 Men & a Baby? If anything, the real me is - If at all possible - more effeminate, more easily set off, & laughs/cries more than the baby, Mary, in that movie.

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie
I'm 5 years old, though that is fluid, but 5 is usually where I sit. I mainly use nappies at night because I do have 'accidents' and sometimes I use my dummy at night too! I love colouring with my fairy, Titania, tucked in my arms. I also love just snuggling with Daddy whilst he strokes my hair!

Reactions: BunnyFofo
I rarely regress unless I'm very stress or anxious, but my regression age is 18 months to 3 years. So still in the toddler age where I wear diapers and use my pacifier. I might watch a show like Bluely or Mickey Mouse Club house, but very rarely.

I regress to age 2-3, I use a pacifier sometimes but mainly teething toys and chewies, I also wear pull up diapers and they make me feel like I'm being hugged but also properly potty trained (I wasn't potty trained till age 13). I use to have a caretaker but he doesn't want to be a part of it anymore for his own personal reasons which i understand, so i in my grown up headspace will set out a changing station, bottle, paci, and toys and be the caretaker for little me. I do feel alone sometimes so I wouldn't mind some friends who understand being small and regressed too.

Reactions: Reward and Deleted member 66129
My little age varies from 2 - 12, generally 7ish but quiz’s have the average result of 4 - 5.

Reactions: PatrickDL
My little age (the age I like to be) is 2-3yrs. Wearing diapers, drinking from bottles, crawling round the floor (although I can toddle at 2-3, crawling is fun) I love to colour, getting dirty, snuggle with Bobby (stuffie in avatar), love wearing my onesies.

But the answer to your question I regress older, 7-8yrs. I regress deeply and don't remember much about it when I come out of regression. From what I've been told I'm a little brat, and really annoying, but it's something I'm not aware of. Is being unaware of your regression a common or "normal" thing? Or am I just a very special little boy? 😇

LittleRobbie said:
My little age (the age I like to be) is 2-3yrs. Wearing diapers, drinking from bottles, crawling round the floor (although I can toddle at 2-3, crawling is fun) I love to colour, getting dirty, snuggle with Bobby (stuffie in avatar), love wearing my onesies.

But the answer to your question I regress older, 7-8yrs. I regress deeply and don't remember much about it when I come out of regression. From what I've been told I'm a little brat, and really annoying, but it's something I'm not aware of. Is being unaware of your regression a common or "normal" thing? Or am I just a very special little boy? 😇
You are normal and special! Your regression is special to you but what you might be experiencing is impure regression. It happens to me and for me it's trauma based in nature, it could be a different reason for you. My favorite thing to train myself to do is journal A LOT when I'm not regressed so it becomes a habit to just write, and then when I'm regressed a part of my subconscious remembers and I journal in my little space to read over when I'm in a coherent headspace. It helps keep it under control with emotions during that regressed time

• Love
Reactions: LittleRobbie and BBBen
Belle said:
What's your regression age, how do you show your age and what do you do to stay in regression? Also, if you could, how far WOULD you take it?

My regression age is pretty young, I like to regress to babyhood but not always easy when single (not fishing for a relationship here). Myself, I drink from a bottle, eat baby food and listen to nursery music as well as wear baby clothin, crawl around on the floor and giggle to myself a lot. I also like to colour in some books but as a baby I'm not very good at it and sometimes try to eat the cryons.
If I had a mommy or Daddy, I'd definitely take things much, much further if I met the right carer, I'd probably do such things as hypnotherapy regression to really put me in a young state of mind for a few days at a time. I just love being in my regression.
0-4 when I age regresses voluntarily, but if I get triggered by something it varies way more, but I’d mentally revert back to whatever age I was when said trauma happened

It ranges from infant to 12 and is completely involuntary. I can expose myself to triggers to encourage it, but my actual mental/emotional regression is involuntary. It’s a mixed bag of good and bad experiences, since my regression is trauma based. I won’t call my bad experiences in regression impure, trauma doesn’t make me impure and the idea of purity in general doesn’t sit right with me. My regression age is usually around 4, but mind you I have autism so these ages include lots of behaviours generally associated with younger children

Last edited:
Man, I've always found this kind of question really hard to answer, mostly because I try to do what makes me happy in the moment while I'm regressing.

I enjoy baby things
I enjoy little things
And I also enjoy middle things

I tend to mix baby and little and middle and little depending on what I want from the experience.

Belle said:
What's your regression age, how do you show your age and what do you do to stay in regression? Also, if you could, how far WOULD you take it?

My regression age is pretty young, I like to regress to babyhood but not always easy when single (not fishing for a relationship here). Myself, I drink from a bottle, eat baby food and listen to nursery music as well as wear baby clothin, crawl around on the floor and giggle to myself a lot. I also like to colour in some books but as a baby I'm not very good at it and sometimes try to eat the cryons.
If I had a mommy or Daddy, I'd definitely take things much, much further if I met the right carer, I'd probably do such things as hypnotherapy regression to really put me in a young state of mind for a few days at a time. I just love being in my regression.
My age 2 yo or less but agree not easy wiff out A Daddy

I see myself as a little boy between 4 - 7 years old but still in diapers. I love my Paw Patrol sippy cup and paw patrol plate and fork with spoon. My favourite program to watch is of course paw patrol. I love to put together legos. My mommy/wife will sometimes make a bath for me and I love it when she changes me also. In the evenings she will put me to bed and we watch a Bible story cartoon and I say my prayers before bed.

Reactions: BlueDude
Back