What was your first pair of panties?

my mothers , granny panties. then wifes.
after that she bouhgt my first bra and panty set, red demi bra and red bikini nylon panties
than istarted with my own

Reactions: Abnalover, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Well its not really a kink for me, unless you count that I like underwear in general, but I'm trans and before I went 24/7 in diapers I had quite a few pairs I really liked. But none so much as one of my first couple pairs, they were a dark reddish-purple with middle greenish-blue trim on the waistband and legholes. I loved those so, so much I wore them until they literally fell apart. Hadn't had another pair I loved as much, though I did learn to mend them just in case...

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc and 1 other person
Plain white high-waisted panties with banded (nonelastic) legs. They were similar, as I recall, to Lollipop panties, still available on Amazon and Ebay.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Hell2DaNaw and Seasonedcitizen
hti24 said:
White high-cut Fruit of the Loom panties with FTL on the waistband. My crushes all seemed to wear them, and I still think they're the hottest things ever.
Yes! I don’t own any but I may have a few vintage pics of my wife on high cut nylon panties. 🔥

• Love
Reactions: Pantyslave and hti24
Boring plain white panties, but I felt so good in them

Reactions: Pantyslave, Abnalover, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
princessarya said:
Boring plain white panties, but I felt so good in them
Not boring imo. Its still exciting and great when using them instead of boxer briefs, i have pink panties but doesn't match my pink dress

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Hell2DaNaw said:
I'm not a sissy/ CD/ etc, just a regular DL who also happens to have a panty kink. When I was around 8, we were visiting some family friends who had two daughters close to me in age, and I ended up getting thrown into the pool. after we got done horsing around, their mom gave me a plain unisex tshirt and shorts to change into. I went to change in the bathroom when I realized that folded under the shirt was a pair of white cotton panties. To give her credit, at least they didn't have barbie or princesses on them (this would've been social suicide for an 8 y/o boy if anyone found out) but they were still clearly girl's underwear; they had a small white bow on the front and lace trim along the waistband and leg holes.
This sounds kinda similar to what happened to me one summer when I was around 12 or so I went with my sister to our cousin’s place and didn’t think to bring swim trunks so I had to swim in my shorts I had on and when I got out I had to wear a pair of our older cousins gym shorts btw my cousins that I went and hung out with were twins and female and the shorts I had to wear were female gym shorts. My first pair of panties that I can remember wearing were my sisters I can remember whenever I would be home alone I would look through her dirty laundry and look for a pair of used panties and occasionally a bra or in the summertime a bikini set that she might have just worn.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Chrissie, Pantyslave and 1 other person
goodniteswearer89 said:
This sounds kinda similar to what happened to me one summer when I was around 12 or so I went with my sister to our cousin’s place and didn’t think to bring swim trunks so I had to swim in my shorts I had on and when I got out I had to wear a pair of our older cousins gym shorts btw my cousins that I went and hung out with were twins and female and the shorts I had to wear were female gym shorts. My first pair of panties that I can remember wearing were my sisters I can remember whenever I would be home alone I would look through her dirty laundry and look for a pair of used panties and occasionally a bra or in the summertime a bikini set that she might have just worn.
Did you have to wear a pair of your cousin’s knickers under the gym shorts?

Reactions: michaelmc and Angelapinks
Ali123 said:
Did you have to wear a pair of your cousin’s knickers under the gym shorts?
No but looking back now I wish I did have a pair of one their panties on underneath the gym shorts.

• Love
goodniteswearer89 said:
No but looking back now I wish I did have a pair of one their panties on underneath the gym shorts.
That would have been so embarrassing - standing naked in your cousin’s bedroom while your aunt chose a pair of knickers for you to wear!

• Haha
Reactions: Pantyslave and michaelmc
Ali123 said:
That would have been so embarrassing - standing naked in your cousin’s bedroom while your aunt chose a pair of knickers for you to wear!
My aunt didn’t chose the shorts after I got my undies on I went upstairs and went to my cousin’s room and my cousin handed me a pair of shorts.

goodniteswearer89 said:
My aunt didn’t chose the shorts after I got my undies on I went upstairs and went to my cousin’s room and my cousin handed me a pair of shorts.
Even more embarrassing if your cousin had chosen a pair of her knickers for you!

• Love
Ali123 said:
Even more embarrassing if your cousin had chosen a pair of her knickers for you!
Yeah it would have been.

Reactions: michaelmc, Angelapinks and Ali123
Back