What was your first pair of panties?

my mothers , granny panties. then wifes.
after that she bouhgt my first bra and panty set, red demi bra and red bikini nylon panties
than istarted with my own

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and Chrissie
Well its not really a kink for me, unless you count that I like underwear in general, but I'm trans and before I went 24/7 in diapers I had quite a few pairs I really liked. But none so much as one of my first couple pairs, they were a dark reddish-purple with middle greenish-blue trim on the waistband and legholes. I loved those so, so much I wore them until they literally fell apart. Hadn't had another pair I loved as much, though I did learn to mend them just in case...

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc and 1 other person
Plain white high-waisted panties with banded (nonelastic) legs. They were similar, as I recall, to Lollipop panties, still available on Amazon and Ebay.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Hell2DaNaw and Seasonedcitizen
hti24 said:
White high-cut Fruit of the Loom panties with FTL on the waistband. My crushes all seemed to wear them, and I still think they're the hottest things ever.
Yes! I don’t own any but I may have a few vintage pics of my wife on high cut nylon panties. 🔥

Boring plain white panties, but I felt so good in them

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and michaelmc
princessarya said:
Boring plain white panties, but I felt so good in them
Not boring imo. Its still exciting and great when using them instead of boxer briefs, i have pink panties but doesn't match my pink dress

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, michaelmc, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Back