What was your first pair of panties?

Andy86 said:
I would love that link 😊
Here are links to both my pages. You will need a Flickr account to see them as I have my settings to moderate. I don't want some unsuspecting person looking for training bras and stumble across an adult male wearing one. But no worries, all my pictures are pretty much "PG" rated... If you do visit please comment and let me know you came from this group... ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rob2bobbie64/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30370032@N04/

• Love
Reactions: DLScottsman, Pantysnpullups, Nappyboybob and 2 others
Littlebabybecca said:
Here are links to both my pages. You will need a Flickr account to see them as I have my settings to moderate. I don't want some unsuspecting person looking for training bras and stumble across an adult male wearing one. But no worries, all my pictures are pretty much "PG" rated... If you do visit please comment and let me know you came from this group... ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rob2bobbie64/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30370032@N04/
Thanks love the pictures 😍

Reactions: Angelapinks and Littlebabybecca
Angelapinks said:
These panties were not my first to try on but they were probably the first girls panties I bought, size 12/14. I love the scalloped elastic edge.
We found they were too big for me, the next ones she bought were size 14. Here a a few of them...
2877286982_19ffd95bdd_o.jpg

IMGP0633.JPG

Reactions: goodniteswearer89, Hell2DaNaw, Chrissie and 4 others
I feel lik
Littlebabybecca said:
We found they were too big for me, the next ones she bought were size 14. Here a a few of them...
View attachment 123633

View attachment 123632
I might have the first 6 pack of panties you show as well but not the 5 pack. I have been buying panties for myself since I was about 12 or 13. Always made my own money doing odd jobs and gardening in the area around my house as well as snow removal in winter. A good portion of my money went for plastic pants, girls panties and tights. I would estimate I bought one or two pairs almost every week. I still might have one or two of my original pairs as I am a pack rat for all things I love.

Last edited:
Reactions: Littlebabybecca
SashaNicole said:
My mum played tennis and it was the mid 70’s. Could not resist stealing a pair of those frilly white panties she had as she had several. Jeez to this day I adore frilly tennis knickers. Probably why I adore Rhumba pants so much.
Did your Mum ever catch you in her frillies?

Reactions: Angelapinks
The first pair of panties I ever wore belonged to my little sister.

My mother made me borrow a pair and put them on for a spanking.

They were white, with little lace trim around the waistband and legs, and a little red rosebud on the front of the waistband.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Pantysnpullups, sissygirlpink and 2 others
As far as I can remember, the first knickers I wore were my mother’s when I was about 12/13 years old, and continued until I was about 18.
Looking back, I feel she must’ve known although I put things back as I found them, I’m sure she would’ve noticed some disturbance in her underwear drawer.
I used to wear her girdles and stockings too.

Reactions: Pantyslave, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Chrissie said:
As far as I can remember, the first knickers I wore were my mother’s when I was about 12/13 years old, and continued until I was about 18.
Looking back, I feel she must’ve known although I put things back as I found them, I’m sure she would’ve noticed some disturbance in her underwear drawer.
I used to wear her girdles and stockings too.
I think mothers always know when their sons have been wearing their panties.

I’m sure it’s the same with wives when their husbands are “secretly” trying on their lingerie.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Hell2DaNaw said:
I'm not a sissy/ CD/ etc, just a regular DL who also happens to have a panty kink.
The first panties that I actually owned were gifted me by my then-GF because she was tired of me stretching hers out!!! SHE coaxed me into wearing panties in the first place and I don’t regret it! Anyway, they were sheer black Vanity Fair full briefs and they remain my favorite style all these years later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I was about 19 or 20 and started college (about 30 years ago) met a girl there quite quickly and I was so into her. So we went to her room one night and we were just hanging out . So we started talking about lingerie and all the crazy stuff some wear out there. I was secretly a DL and liked panties too at the time. I was living at home with parents and was to afraid to buy panties fearing they would find them somehow. So this girl actually gave me a frilly pink pair of hers with her perfume on it! We were just on the subject of lingerie and I was saying how I always loved how panties looked on women. So she pulls out this pair from her stuffed panty drawer and rubs her perfume on them. I was quite "Flabbergasted" that she actually was attempting to give me them. She then tosses them onto my lap and says well here you can now always imagine and think of me wearing these panties. I couldnt believe she was making this so easy because Ive fantasized taking a pair of her panties. So when I got home that night I wanted to put them on! They were the first real pair of panties I got of hold of back then. She was slightly smaller than me but I was able to pull the panties on and they fit fairly well. . So I wore them all night and morning. So those were my first pair of real girls panties.

• Love
Reactions: Pantysnpullups, Nappyboybob, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
I was a sissy well before I ever got into ADBL stuff -- first panties I ever wore belonged to the girl I dated my senior year of high school, she liked to occasionally slip them into my jacket pocket or backpack and then tell me to wear them to school (first pair ever were white bikini panties with blue polka dots). Lost my virginity to her at 18 with a pair of her panties around my ankles.

Reactions: tammy4bbc, Angelapinks, JensBabyGirl and 3 others
SissyPrincess27 said:
I was a sissy well before I ever got into ADBL stuff -- first panties I ever wore belonged to the girl I dated my senior year of high school, she liked to occasionally slip them into my jacket pocket or backpack and then tell me to wear them to school (first pair ever were white bikini panties with blue polka dots). Lost my virginity to her at 18 with a pair of her panties around my ankles.
OMG I so didn't meet the right women. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: Angelapinks
My first ones were fruit a looms lace throughout bikini style. They lasted a few years, but they slowly ripped apart, because of the lace, and my rough hands. I still love lace, but only a little bit like around the waist band.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
First pair I wore. My neighbors...(I'll tell the full story in another thread) we were both in middle school. They were lime green with a pink waistband and had a palm tree on the front and said 'lazy days' on the butt. i instantly had a thing for panties and wanted to wear them all the time . But I didn't get the courage to buy my own til college

First pair I bought. Neon yellow with pink zebra stripes...boyshort cut. They didn't fit the best but they were all mine. I not have a ton of pairs. Everything from "unicorns and Mermaids" to "sexy mature pairs'.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Hell2DaNaw and Angelapinks
Hell2DaNaw said:
I'm not a sissy/ CD/ etc, just a regular DL who also happens to have a panty kink. When I was around 8, we were visiting some family friends who had two daughters close to me in age, and I ended up getting thrown into the pool. after we got done horsing around, their mom gave me a plain unisex tshirt and shorts to change into. I went to change in the bathroom when I realized that folded under the shirt was a pair of white cotton panties. To give her credit, at least they didn't have barbie or princesses on them (this would've been social suicide for an 8 y/o boy if anyone found out) but they were still clearly girl's underwear; they had a small white bow on the front and lace trim along the waistband and leg holes.
Loving all these stories!
I've had a panty fetish for just about as long as I can remember while other boys my age were looking at Fiesta and Penthouse I'd prefer to flick through my mum's mail order catalogues, looking at the bras, panties and panty-girdles.
The first pair I ever wore were a pair of my Aunties, white silk or satin panties ( I wasn't sure which) but what a feeling!
I then graduated to my cousin's school knickers and swimsuits.
I don't know if they ever suspected.,.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, OnePiece, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Littlebabybecca said:
View attachment 123633

View attachment 123632
Wow! If I remember correctly the panties were very similar to the yellow briefs in this pic, albeit with a small white bow in the front. I kept them hidden in a drawer for years and would wear them at night after everyone had gone to sleep!

Reactions: Angelapinks and daisycupcake
The first I wrote were a pair that went along with a Sophie B babydoll set. Black thongs. Loved the feeling of the string way up in my crack. I was hooked. The first ones I bought myself I went into my local lingerie/sex shop where there has a rack with hundreds hung up. I picked up a black lace cheeky and a pair of pink hip huggers with lace waistband. Dozens of panties (and bras!) later I still have both pair and wear them also.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
My first panties were a loan from my GF at the time (now my wife). I had been feeling very relaxed and open after some great sex and I mentioned that I thought that it was unfair that women got to have such sexy underwear and men had just briefs and boxers. We were getting ready to go out to dinner and she opened her panties drawer and said, "Choose!"

Reactions: Pantysnpullups, Hell2DaNaw, Chrissie and 4 others
Ali123 said:
The first pair of panties I ever wore belonged to my little sister.

My mother made me borrow a pair and put them on for a spanking.

They were white, with little lace trim around the waistband and legs, and a little red rosebud on the front of the waistband.
Oh how lovely. ❤️

I know this will probably be a longer read but I think it’s important to capture how I felt, not just the event and also link up the related developments. I.e. nappies, baby pants, panties and arousal.

My panty experience came after my discovery of my desire for plastic pants and nappies.

When I was about 5 years old, I had a younger brother who was about 2 and was in plastic panties and cloth nappies. I don’t know why but I felt envious and wanted to try those baby pants.

There were two types, pull on and snap buttons, I stole and hid one of each and the first time I tried the pull on pair on they were really tight but just fitted. I was upstairs just playing in my bedroom with a longish jumper on.

My mother called me and I remember the feeling of panic as she came upstairs and asked me what I was doing. I must of mumbled a little as I pulled my jumper down. I recall she asked me to stand up and come here and I very uncomfortably stood up and I was caught.

I wasn’t derided but I was certainly in big trouble. I still had the other pair of snap crotch but they disappeared shortly after with more stern warnings.

When I was probably 6 or 7 I was playing with a friend at his house and I discovered panties. Sure I’d seen little girl panties and felt a strange flutter but he had a younger sister about age 4. Her bedroom door was open, we were playing in his room and his mum had gone to the shops.

I was really naughty and went in and opened a drawer and there they were, her little girl knickers. I couldn’t resist and took two pairs, one plain white with pink waist and leg bands with a little bow, the others more floral in a lemon colour with lace leg and waist bands.

I shoved them in my pockets, bright red and flustered. When my friend came back from the loo, I made an excuse to go home. I remember being really conscious of what was in my pockets, a bit of panic about where could I hide them, what if mum asks if she sees the bulge in my pocket? All the things little boys feel when they’ve done something wrong.

I made it to my bedroom and took them out, shoved them under my pillow after I’d felt them then started to think where could I hide them?

I finally settled on one of my board game boxes, under the plastic insert that held the board which were kept under my bed.

I then listened until I thought it was safe and then tried the plain white pair with pink bands, a tiny bit tight but fitted lovely, put my pants back on and wore them for the rest of the day and later under my pjs to bed. I didn’t sleep well and just kept thinking about how nice the panties felt.

I don’t actually remember what happened to them but I loved to put them on quite regularly for about a year or so. I think the game was binned but my mum never said anything so I don’t think she found them.

My next evolution was discovering how my little thing felt by accident and when this was involved with either, plastic pants or panties, they became inextricably linked and have remained so all my life.

Sure things have waxed and waned all my life but I’m still wearing nappies, baby panties and all things femme in my late 50’s.

So I passed through the years of girls, cars, university, marriage and a full working career and it never left me.

Jenny x ❤️

Reactions: Pantyslave, Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece and 2 others
rbm said:
sheer red bikini panties and a red demi bra
love wearing bras with panties. Usually wear pantyhose and bra over pull ups.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, OnePiece, Hell2DaNaw and 1 other person
Back