What was your first pair of panties?

sissygirlpink said:
Oh how lovely. ❤️

I know this will probably be a longer read but I think it’s important to capture how I felt, not just the event and also link up the related developments. I.e. nappies, baby pants, panties and arousal.

My panty experience came after my discovery of my desire for plastic pants and nappies.

When I was about 5 years old, I had a younger brother who was about 2 and was in plastic panties and cloth nappies. I don’t know why but I felt envious and wanted to try those baby pants.

There were two types, pull on and snap buttons, I stole and hid one of each and the first time I tried the pull on pair on they were really tight but just fitted. I was upstairs just playing in my bedroom with a longish jumper on.

My mother called me and I remember the feeling of panic as she came upstairs and asked me what I was doing. I must of mumbled a little as I pulled my jumper down. I recall she asked me to stand up and come here and I very uncomfortably stood up and I was caught.

I wasn’t derided but I was certainly in big trouble. I still had the other pair of snap crotch but they disappeared shortly after with more stern warnings.

When I was probably 6 or 7 I was playing with a friend at his house and I discovered panties. Sure I’d seen little girl panties and felt a strange flutter but he had a younger sister about age 4. Her bedroom door was open, we were playing in his room and his mum had gone to the shops.

I was really naughty and went in and opened a drawer and there they were, her little girl knickers. I couldn’t resist and took two pairs, one plain white with pink waist and leg bands with a little bow, the others more floral in a lemon colour with lace leg and waist bands.

I shoved them in my pockets, bright red and flustered. When my friend came back from the loo, I made an excuse to go home. I remember being really conscious of what was in my pockets, a bit of panic about where could I hide them, what if mum asks if she sees the bulge in my pocket? All the things little boys feel when they’ve done something wrong.

I made it to my bedroom and took them out, shoved them under my pillow after I’d felt them then started to think where could I hide them?

I finally settled on one of my board game boxes, under the plastic insert that held the board which were kept under my bed.

I then listened until I thought it was safe and then tried the plain white pair with pink bands, a tiny bit tight but fitted lovely, put my pants back on and wore them for the rest of the day and later under my pjs to bed. I didn’t sleep well and just kept thinking about how nice the panties felt.

I don’t actually remember what happened to them but I loved to put them on quite regularly for about a year or so. I think the game was binned but my mum never said anything so I don’t think she found them.

My next evolution was discovering how my little thing felt by accident and when this was involved with either, plastic pants or panties, they became inextricably linked and have remained so all my life.

Sure things have waxed and waned all my life but I’m still wearing nappies, baby panties and all things femme in my late 50’s.

So I passed through the years of girls, cars, university, marriage and a full working career and it never left me.

Jenny x ❤️
Yes the same is true for me also. I discovered my love of plastic panties about the age of 10 or 11 after a friend more or less blackmailed us into putting them on or not allowed to play with his cool toys. He was spoiled at home by his mother. Now that I think about it he may have been a bed wetter being as the plastic pants fitted us very well and his brother was a little baby at the time. I also developed a thing for my sisters panties and dresses about the same time and these feelings have never left me all these years. I am also retired now and have quite the collection of girls clothes and plastic panties and it was always very hard to throw out anything over the years.

Reactions: Pantyslave, Ali123, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Angelapinks said:
Yes the same is true for me also. I discovered my love of plastic panties about the age of 10 or 11 after a friend more or less blackmailed us into putting them on or not allowed to play with his cool toys. He was spoiled at home by his mother. Now that I think about it he may have been a bed wetter being as the plastic pants fitted us very well and his brother was a little baby at the time. I also developed a thing for my sisters panties and dresses about the same time and these feelings have never left me all these years. I am also retired now and have quite the collection of girls clothes and plastic panties and it was always very hard to throw out anything over the years.
liked the unicorn on front of one pc swiim suit. Just love how the lycra spandex feels tucked, and around my butt cheeks and breast,. I usally tinckle without a diaper on.

Reactions: Angelapinks
NudistMD said:
My first panties were a loan from my GF at the time (now my wife). I had been feeling very relaxed and open after some great sex and I mentioned that I thought that it was unfair that women got to have such sexy underwear and men had just briefs and boxers. We were getting ready to go out to dinner and she opened her panties drawer and said, "Choose!"
What pair did you end up picking?

Hell2DaNaw said:
What pair did you end up picking?
I think a lacy green one. I enjoyed my GF's expression as I put them on.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, Angelapinks and Pantysnpullups
I posted the story about my first ever pair earlier in the thread, and while i loved those white panties, it wasn’t until later that I really got to explore my love of women’s underwear.

Like most colleges, we had a communal laundry room in each residential building. I was putting away my clean clothes when I found a pastel pink lace thong stuck to my tshirt. I just held it and felt the soft lace for a while before finally deciding to put it on. Even though I didn’t have a roommate at the time, it still felt super forbidden, and it felt so exciting to wear it while doing hw or even cleaning up

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and Pantysnpullups
sissygirlpink said:
I don’t actually remember what happened to them but I loved to put them on quite regularly for about a year or so. I think the game was binned but my mum never said anything so I don’t think she found them.
I’m pretty sure mothers always know when their sons are wearing girly panties.

Sometimes they don’t say anything because they think it’s just a phase they’ll grow out of, although sometimes they do confront the boy.

Reactions: sissygirlpink, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Ali123 said:
I’m pretty sure mothers always know when their sons are wearing girly panties.

Sometimes they don’t say anything because they think it’s just a phase they’ll grow out of, although sometimes they do confront the boy.
Yes my mum did and she burnt holes in my panties and tights with her cigarette so she would know if I wore them again. Then she hung them all on the line in the laundry room so I could see them every time I came home. Pretty sure my sister, dad and anybody else who used the side door would not miss this sight.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
sissygirlpink said:
Oh how lovely. ❤️

I know this will probably be a longer read but I think it’s important to capture how I felt, not just the event and also link up the related developments. I.e. nappies, baby pants, panties and arousal.

My panty experience came after my discovery of my desire for plastic pants and nappies.

When I was about 5 years old, I had a younger brother who was about 2 and was in plastic panties and cloth nappies. I don’t know why but I felt envious and wanted to try those baby pants.

There were two types, pull on and snap buttons, I stole and hid one of each and the first time I tried the pull on pair on they were really tight but just fitted. I was upstairs just playing in my bedroom with a longish jumper on.

My mother called me and I remember the feeling of panic as she came upstairs and asked me what I was doing. I must of mumbled a little as I pulled my jumper down. I recall she asked me to stand up and come here and I very uncomfortably stood up and I was caught.

I wasn’t derided but I was certainly in big trouble. I still had the other pair of snap crotch but they disappeared shortly after with more stern warnings.

When I was probably 6 or 7 I was playing with a friend at his house and I discovered panties. Sure I’d seen little girl panties and felt a strange flutter but he had a younger sister about age 4. Her bedroom door was open, we were playing in his room and his mum had gone to the shops.

I was really naughty and went in and opened a drawer and there they were, her little girl knickers. I couldn’t resist and took two pairs, one plain white with pink waist and leg bands with a little bow, the others more floral in a lemon colour with lace leg and waist bands.

I shoved them in my pockets, bright red and flustered. When my friend came back from the loo, I made an excuse to go home. I remember being really conscious of what was in my pockets, a bit of panic about where could I hide them, what if mum asks if she sees the bulge in my pocket? All the things little boys feel when they’ve done something wrong.

I made it to my bedroom and took them out, shoved them under my pillow after I’d felt them then started to think where could I hide them?

I finally settled on one of my board game boxes, under the plastic insert that held the board which were kept under my bed.

I then listened until I thought it was safe and then tried the plain white pair with pink bands, a tiny bit tight but fitted lovely, put my pants back on and wore them for the rest of the day and later under my pjs to bed. I didn’t sleep well and just kept thinking about how nice the panties felt.

My next evolution was discovering how my little thing felt by accident and when this was involved with either, plastic pants or panties, they became inextricably linked and have remained so all my life.

Sure things have waxed and waned all my life but I’m still wearing nappies, baby panties and all things femme in my late 50’s.

So I passed through the years of girls, cars, university, marriage and a full working career and it never left me.

Jenny x ❤️
Jenny, that's a lovely story and clearly brings back those initial thrilling feelings when I first picked up my Auntie's white panties and later her daughters navy-blue school knickers and swimsuits.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Samantha, Chrissie and 2 others
my mother was a hoarder who never threw anything away. Even ball point pens out of ink. The hall had a deep linen closet and she had pillow cases of old clothes there.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Angelapinks
I was very young when I told my mother I wanted to wear pretty panties like my girlfriends. She bought me a set of day-of-the week panties and instructed me on how to put them on and take them off "like a young lady" and no pushing my little wee wee out the leg band to tinkle: "Take your panties down and sit in a lady-like manner. "

• Love
Reactions: JazzBaby, Happy2BeInNappies2, NudistMD and 6 others
I may have told this story before but am not sure. As a child i did try my mum’s underwear a few times but they too big and didn’t feel right so planned to get some my size.

I was around 10 i was round a female friends house who was about a year younger, we were playing on her playstation in her bedroom when she went to use the bathroom so i used that opportunity to quickly steal a pair of her knickers from her dresser. I chose a light pink and white striped pair from the middle so it was less noticeable and put them in my pocket, we played for a while longer when i made my excuses and went home plus it was close to dinner time anyway.

When arriving home i pretended i needed to use the bathroom and quickly hid the knickers in my pillow case. Later that night when i went to bed i put them on and lied down but due to being “over excited” i found them a bit uncomfortable to wear, i did wear them a few times after that but felt worried they could be found so threw them away.

Littlebabybecca said:
We found they were too big for me, the next ones she bought were size 14. Here a a few of them...
View attachment 123633

View attachment 123632
I don't like grey or black knickers im all for the other colours though it's sad so many multi packs have grey n black .

My first ever pairs of panties were pony-themed.

1708468222300.png

Reactions: Chrissie, Hell2DaNaw, Nappyboybob and 4 others
White high-cut Fruit of the Loom panties with FTL on the waistband. My crushes all seemed to wear them, and I still think they're the hottest things ever.

I'm trans so i've been in fem underwear my whole life basically but once i started transition and realizing it's ok to still be fem I started being ok with buying fem undies on purpose and bought my first thong. Its a black lace thong with a cute little bow :3 so from there i just became a transmasc femboy

Reactions: BabyLouise
Littlebabybecca said:
Not truly my first, but when my wife decided that I didn't quite fit properly in womans clothes and thought I was built more like a 12 year old girl. She bought these for me as a joke because I had no curves... She was surprised when then fit and were actually a little large. That started our dress-up games with me in tween girls clothes verses the more adult womans clothes I had been wearing. Now my entire dress-up wardrobe rivals any girls in middle school. I have more training bras than most any girl should. If you would like to see my entire tween girls wardrobe just ask and I will give you a link to my 2 Flickr pages with 1000's of PG rated pictures...

View attachment 123605

View attachment 123606

View attachment 123607

View attachment 123608
Small world I have the same Hanes panties and we wear the same size. Love them.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Littlebabybecca
My first pair of panties were my older sisters when I was in high school. My male underwear was not far off my being panties, however. Which must be how my mom mistook my sisters for mine. They were an off-white pair of Jockey underwear. What separated my male ones from them was the extra fabric in the crotch. I did not look when grabbing underwear in the morning getting dressed and just pulled them out and put them on. I knew instantly that they were not mine. It took them off and saw they were girl's underwear. I then just put them back on and was excited the rest of the day.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, michaelmc, OnePiece and 1 other person
Littlebabybecca said:
Here are links to both my pages. You will need a Flickr account to see them as I have my settings to moderate. I don't want some unsuspecting person looking for training bras and stumble across an adult male wearing one. But no worries, all my pictures are pretty much "PG" rated... If you do visit please comment and let me know you came from this group... ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rob2bobbie64/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30370032@N04/
Love the pics and am super jealous that you can fit in them.

Reactions: Ozarkmtn, Angelapinks and Littlebabybecca
Hell2DaNaw said:
I'm not a sissy/ CD/ etc, just a regular DL who also happens to have a panty kink. When I was around 8, we were visiting some family friends who had two daughters close to me in age, and I ended up getting thrown into the pool. after we got done horsing around, their mom gave me a plain unisex tshirt and shorts to change into. I went to change in the bathroom when I realized that folded under the shirt was a pair of white cotton panties. To give her credit, at least they didn't have barbie or princesses on them (this would've been social suicide for an 8 y/o boy if anyone found out) but they were still clearly girl's underwear; they had a small white bow on the front and lace trim along the waistband and leg holes.
my own first pair were white vanity fair nylon panty brief size 5

Reactions: Angelapinks, Hell2DaNaw and Seasonedcitizen
I had three older sisters, no brothers, and can recall, back to around 8 or 9 years old, I would regularly wear their panties, bras, nighties and dresses in my room by myself. I didn’t start buying my own panties and all until my early teens. My sisters ultimately realized what I was doing and told my mother but we never spoke about it. I guess they thought it was just something I would grow out of. I never stopped, and actually realized I loved diapers too, during those early teen years.🍼🍼🤗

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Hell2DaNaw, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Back