What is your best "Little" movie?

MyFaultisKracked said:
Does anybody remember the Sid & Marty Kroft stuff from the 70's?
From wikipedia.org
The Kroffts favored quirky superhero stories, often with children portraying the heroes or part of a hero team. Particularly visionary and popular Krofft productions have included The Bugaloos (1970), Lidsville (1971), Sigmund and the Sea Monsters (1973-1975), Land of the Lost (1974-1976), The Lost Saucer (1975), Electra Woman and Dyna Girl (1976), and Wonderbug (1976-1978).
I was 5 years old in 1978 but I loved this stuff. Seems to me there was also a Kroft title called Dr. Shrinker.
Fun times. Favorite cartoon back then as a little kid was Wait Till Your Father Gets Home
I've not seen any of those sorry. All before i was born.

It wasn't to my taste, but didn't the Kroft's do H.R. Pufinstuf?

• Thinking
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
PaigeCherubiel said:
It wasn't to my taste, but didn't the Kroft's do H.R. Pufinstuf?
Yes, they did.

Pete’s Dragon (The Original One) is also good.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and ILuvDiapers
AJFan2020 said:
Pete’s Dragon (The Original One) is also good.
How could we forget Pete's Dragon. 😲 Fantastic choice. (y):giggle:

Reactions: Angelapinks
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, dogboy and ILuvDiapers
Reactions: howiebabe and Angelapinks
Also, specifically because the anesthetic gives my Little side the, "I wants," so badly, Baby's Day Out.

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, babybenji and ILuvDiapers
Soooo many to pick from... Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Lion King... Almost anything Disney.

THE LAND BEFORE TIME is a classic I love to watch with my friends! Pokémon movies are great for a more toddler/middlespace feel.

I've watched The Barney Movie alone and it makes me feel SUPER small, though it's clearly not everyone's cup of tea and that's okay. I like the big dumb dinosaurs running around and singing. 🤣 Reminds me of the Barney VHS tapes my grandmas got me when I was really little, and that's why it makes me fall deep into headspace.

Reactions: wetaccident
The Goonies 😀

Reactions: wetaccident and Angelapinks
Any of the pokemon movies :3

Most of Disney stuff not just the animation either but things like ‘Descendants’ and some of their live action remakes. Also Pixar movies. Wallace and Gromit, Chicken Run, the first Harry Potter (the later ones are much darker) and I’d recommend some TV shows as well but that’s for a different thread.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back