What is your best "Little" movie?

JigmeDatse said:
I tend to like Studio Ghibli films, the most "Little" which is enjoyable that I've watched is *My Neighbour Totoro*
I've never watched this, but i know Japanese animation is popular within the community. (y):)

DavyBoy said:
The little movies I've seen when I was little, make me feel little again:

Monster House
WALL-E
Monsters Inc
Nice choices. (y):)

Reactions: Angelapinks
ItsTimmyTime said:
I can't believe no one has said Finding Nemo yet!! Monsters Inc is also another favourite of mine 😍
I can't believe it's not butter! :ROFLMAO: Fantastic choice. (y):)

Reactions: AJFan2020
forevertoddler said:
The Aristocats!
"You're not a lady. You're nothing but a sister."
Gets me every time.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Classic Disney cartoons are always a good call when I'm in little space. Some favorites for me are Mulan, Oliver and company, Aladdin, The lion king. So much more.

Although recently I watched Wally and my adult brain couldn't help but kick it. Saying things like "Automation is gonna force humanity into a communistic society."

Can I nominate the corny Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello 1960's "Beach Movies" like Bikini Beach and Beach Blanket Bingo? I loved those movies when I was a kid. :geek:

Reactions: Angelapinks and ILuvDiapers
ILuvDiapers said:
What movie would you pick if you was having a "littles" sleepover? Let's compile a Top 20 of the best little movies.
Toy story, Cars, Baby Looney Tunes, Paw Patrol and all of the Tom and Jerry.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and ILuvDiapers
ArchtopK said:
baby geniuses. Just the first one.
A very good choice.

Reactions: AJFan2020, ILuvDiapers and Angelapinks
HoneySnow said:
Does anyone remember The Appledumpling Gang or Bedknobs and Broomsticks???
I remember The Apple Dumpling Gang

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, Angelapinks and HoneySnow
LittleAndAlone said:
Listen and tell me you don't want to watch it.

I would end up sleeping like a happy little baby just listening to the music and the songs

LittleAndAlone said:
Not likely, its not Disney.

Also why is it always raining when I listen to that. So wierd.
That would make it even more enjoyable to me.I have a sound machine that I use every night to help me sleep better

Reactions: ILuvDiapers and Angelapinks
Kmkyoode said:
And also all dogs go to heaven and all dogs go to heaven 2
I've watched them both. Very good.

• Love
Reactions: LittleAnonymousHacker
Does anybody remember the Sid & Marty Kroft stuff from the 70's?
From wikipedia.org
The Kroffts favored quirky superhero stories, often with children portraying the heroes or part of a hero team. Particularly visionary and popular Krofft productions have included The Bugaloos (1970), Lidsville (1971), Sigmund and the Sea Monsters (1973-1975), Land of the Lost (1974-1976), The Lost Saucer (1975), Electra Woman and Dyna Girl (1976), and Wonderbug (1976-1978).
I was 5 years old in 1978 but I loved this stuff. Seems to me there was also a Kroft title called Dr. Shrinker.
Fun times. Favorite cartoon back then as a little kid was Wait Till Your Father Gets Home

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Mulan, Hercules, anything Cars, Finding Nemo, monsters Inc.

• Love
ILuvDiapers said:
Boy's love to be Pirates
Boys love Batman. There is a "movie" with Adam West and the gang that used to run on TV. My mom made me my own Batman cape one Halloween. :geek:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers and littledub1955
ILuvDiapers said:
I haven't seen that movie. :unsure: It was released before i was born, but i watched a few clips on YouTube. (y):)
There is a ton of really great live action Disney movies from back in the day that don't get enough love

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers and HoneySnow
ILuvDiapers said:
What movie would you pick if you was having a "littles" sleepover? Let's compile a Top 20 of the best little movies.
Mine would be "The Secret Garden "and "The Railway Children".

Last edited:
  • Love
Back