What do you do when another person shows an interest to you (when you're IC)?

CrossfireHurricane said:
That was at least 9+ hours. I added a Tranquility topliner contour (super plus - 32" x 14") booster with my usual diaper, plastic pants and compression shorts under clothes with my sport jacket. It was close from leaking but it worked. I didn't bring my emergency diaper. By the evening I was afraid that my diaper was going to be noticed (soaked). That 9+ hours was the limit for me. We had a bottle of wine for dinner and I had a few drinks of wine at CSO (she limited drinking - she drove). When I talked on the phone she wondered how I went without changing the whole night. Now she knows how I did it. Tonight I won't use the booster and try to change when I have to. She knows. There really isn't a reason to not change for the evening. I'm still a littler nervous but she hasn't freaked out. Here we go...
I think you did really good. I use a similar booster (NS Eternadry) with plastic pants under compression shorts with what I wore. I don't use those daily, only when I'll be unable to change during longer periods of time. For me a 10 hour is my limit. If you continue dating with her (hopeful), eventually she will know that occasionally you need a change. I've been with my partner for 1 1/2 year and she knows I need to change. It's never been a problem. In fact she likes to "check" me every once in a while. She might even comment if I'm getting more wetter. She's helpful. Over time your date might do the same thing. Keep it slow and smooth. No need to hurry.

Reactions: Lethdale and Edgewater
Back