Wearing only diapers under clothes

I don't wear any additional "underwear" or other under-items other than my diapers under my regular clothes. Diapers are my underwear, so if I wore boxers, or boxer-briefs, would I wear two of them? Nope. I don't like heavy or large clothing anyway- I'm a shorts/t-shirt/sandals guy whenever possible! :LOL: So I would definitely not ever choose to wear anything more than I had to.
I work in a business-casual office, so I go with light (but dark-colored) slacks and collar shirts tucked in. Under all that, a diaper. I've never had any issues with it being noticed since it's pretty well hidden. I wear a MegaMax diaper, so it doesn't really sag much when it gets wet.

Reactions: Diprs2, diaperdude and hbic60
I only wear diapers under my jeans, pants, shorts, or skirt, or dress, lately, before that it was panties.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Ortler
If I wear plastic back disposable diapers then I only wear diapers under my pants. Sometimes when I wear a cloth back disposable diaper I will also wear plastic pants or Big Tots diaper pants, or Satin the Maiden USA pants over the diapers to help with diaper sag when wet that is prevalent with cloth back disposable diapers. Even though I classify myself as a DL and not AB, wearing boxers or regular underwear over diapers seems to detract from the experience for me.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Diprs2
I also never wear anything else between my diaper and my regular clothes. The belt type diapers I use during daytime fit very well, I appreciate the breathable CF surface not being covered by anything additional except of my trousers. I can rely on their capacity, so no need for any additional plastic or compression pants!

Reactions: Constantlydamp, Diprs2 and diaperdude
Have always worn plastic pants with my diapers and nothing more than outerwear.

You have missed the traditional heat of Summer in the Northern Hemisphere and the easy of eliminating unneeded additional layers as a result of the issue of keeping cool.

Why would you consider it an issue of not wearing an additional garment as unless you are using it to conceal a diaper line? If as a result of what you are wearing needs the additional garment, stop wearing them. Are you only using your diaper when out and about and only changing at home?

You understand the dynamics of your home and it all becomes a question of maintaining the pease under your roof.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Constantlydamp, Whitechocolate and 2 others
I wear only a diaper and pants, no clothes on top of the diaper. I understood why I was leaking after watching this video

• Love
Reactions: Whitechocolate, 247, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Thanks for providing this video as it supports my long experience with both cloth and disposable diapers. I have long worn plastic pants, which can increase the noticeability of wearing when out and around. But, my long interest has always been to limit leaks.

Long ago, extended wear with cloth diapers was a mater of increased layers. Now that I am retired. I can use few layers as I am out for shorter time periods.

Again, thank you for provided the video!

• Love
Reactions: Whitechocolate, Diprs2 and aligator
I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7. Feels wonderful and not too noticeable.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuck, Angelapinks and Edgewater
I always wear high waisted shorts/ underwear or a bodysuit.
Really helps keep my diaper in place, and prevents any accidental peeking.

Reactions: Lethdale, Angelapinks and Edgewater
I find there is a balance between too tight and 'loose and free'. Too tight of compression or snugness, like a body suit can be worn, does create more leaks as there is no pocket to help catch urine before it can be absorbed. Sorry visual TMI. The pluses, it does a better job at concealing your diaper. Whereas, no support gives the best chance of not leaking but, telegraphs that you wear a diaper, regardless of how loose your pants are. In my mind's eye, I see the drooping waddle/bounce effect. Sorry not sure how else to describe the sensation and look.

Reactions: Edgewater
I would love to wear only my Nappy under my clothes but having no waistwould mean a hanging Nappy which is probably not a good look !

One issue to condsider with only a diaper (and yes this happened to me at work), is if you move a lot the seam of the pants may wear against the diaper, eventually splitting the back and allowing a huge leak. Not knowing what type of work you do, I would recommend something over the diaper to protect it.

I was working as a welder/fabricator, and the constant movement, stretching, etc, literally made the back seam of my jeans into a sawblade, split from just below tailbone down to mid crotch, and yeah, it was bad... if I had worn briefs or a onsie it may not have happened.

Whitechocolate said:
So I have been 24/7 for just over 1 year now but have always worn boxers over my diapers. I recently decided i want to only wear diapers underneathe my clothes. I dont know how to tell my wife. She accepts the incontinence side of my needing diapers but does not the baby side. How do I go about doing this? Do i even need to have a conversation or just start doing it? Anyone have experience with this?
Any time I am wearing a diaper under my clothing, there is only the diaper. Never anything like boxers, briefs, or panties to cover. Wife has never made a negative comment about it. I just seems the natural way to go.
Dependonme

Best to wear something like Gary pants against leaks, and onesies when physical activity is involved.

With spouses: upfront and honest communication is essential. Don't compromise on that. The concept of talking in a "safe container" is helpful when broaching difficult topics.

During the day I usually wear just my diaper under my clothes, if I think I will pee a lot I put on a Jockey brief to help hold up my wet diaper. My wife doesn't care what I wear except at night, she prefers that I wear pajamas over my cloth diaper with plastic pants.

jimjohn said:
With spouses: upfront and honest communication is essential. Don't compromise on that. The concept of talking in a "safe container" is helpful when broaching difficult topics.
Perhaps the "Cone of Silence"? (Get Smart)1698437031672.png

• Haha
Reactions: Subtlerustle
If society didn't raise an eyebrow at the sight of a guy with a clearly soaked diaper showing through, I'd totally be rocking just the diaper under my clothes. But fearing those gasps and stares from a surprise leak, I've got those trusty plastic pants layered over my diapers wherever I go.

• Love
Reactions: Constantlydamp and Edgewater
I’m just a DL but it’s diaper and then jeans or pyjamas. I prefer to have freedom of movement and I don’t mind some plastic feel between my legs when I walk. For those that wet I can see how you’d need to conceal more. If I’m out of my home I’ll wear something long to cover up or wear a thinner diaper like a BetterDry day.

I wear a nappy, plastic pants and today a onesie under my clothing to stop sagging. Even when I am out and about.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
Late to the post, but like many here: it's just the diapers (with plastic pants if cloth of course) underneath my regular clothes. They are my normal underwear. Why would I double underwear up?

Back