Wearing only diapers under clothes

Whitechocolate

boss baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
So I have been 24/7 for just over 1 year now but have always worn boxers over my diapers. I recently decided i want to only wear diapers underneathe my clothes. I dont know how to tell my wife. She accepts the incontinence side of my needing diapers but does not the baby side. How do I go about doing this? Do i even need to have a conversation or just start doing it? Anyone have experience with this?

• Thinking
Reactions: Neroforte, Diprs2, ChrisK and 5 others
I’m not married, but I’d always say to take things slowly and carefully with a partner. It’s great that she accepts you wearing diapers, but if you want to do other things then she may struggle to understand why.

In my experience honesty and openness are always good, but you have to pick your moments.

As far as just wearing diapers under your trousers, though, I would have thought that was fairly easy. Boxers don’t really do anything when you have a diaper on. It’s not like you might drop your trousers in front of someone.

Reactions: Kellycares, Whitechocolate, Bigpapabear59 and 5 others
Whitechocolate said:
So I have been 24/7 for just over 1 year now but have always worn boxers over my diapers. I recently decided i want to only wear diapers underneathe my clothes. I dont know how to tell my wife. She accepts the incontinence side of my needing diapers but does not the baby side. How do I go about doing this? Do i even need to have a conversation or just start doing it? Anyone have experience with this?
I agree with Ali123. I have recently told my wife of my love for nappies, I was upfront and honest, she has accepted well, I think things would have been different if she had caught me wearing a nappy, I know your situation is slightly different. I’d just let her know you intentions.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Whitechocolate
Diapers are underwear as much as boxers or briefs.

• Love
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, chamberpot, Eclectic and 12 others
I'm sorry but don't understand why wanting to only wear diapers under your clothes,when you're IC,makes it a baby side. But I would just tell her . Tell her it is hotter with boxers too. You wouldn't be lying. Good luck

Reactions: diaperbutt09, Diprs2, Angelapinks and 2 others
The on,y thing apart from the top layer of clothes I wear is PUL pants to stop my shorts getting wet from leaks

Reactions: IncontinentBro, Diprs2, Angelapinks and 2 others
rennecfox said:
Diapers are underwear as much as boxers or briefs.
Completely agree that we need to get beyond the stigma of incontinence and diapers as adults.

Reactions: CLPP, AccidentsHappen, Diprs2 and 5 others
Thank you everyone for your input and opinions. I respect them all. I agree diapers are underwear too.

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and warmfeeling
The only problem that I see with wearing a diaper without other underwear over it is that, as the diaper gets wet, it becomes heavy and droops. Having a snug pair of underwear over the diaper provides support, reduces drooping, and makes the wet diaper bulge less apparent to other people.

Reactions: antoniorain789, AshtonFreecss, diapeybabybrian and 12 others
Inconinmiss said:
The only problem that I see with wearing a diaper without other underwear over it is that, as the diaper gets wet, it becomes heavy and droops. Having a snug pair of underwear over the diaper provides support, reduces drooping, and makes the wet diaper bulge less apparent to other people.
Solid color onseis to hold in place then? Less noticeable.

Reactions: diapeybabybrian, furry121 and Diprs2
It's just a little cooler when you wear only pants or shorts over diaper
doesn't work in all situations but makes a difference when you can.

Reactions: Kellycares, Angelapinks, Diprs2 and 2 others
SparkyDog said:
It's just a little cooler when you wear only pants or shorts over diaper
doesn't work in all situations but makes a difference when you can.
I completely agree.

Reactions: SparkyDog
You wear 24/7, so it's not like you are hiding your diapers from your wife. Wearing boxers over diapers is an unnecessary layer of clothing to remove when wet and/or messy.

Reactions: diapeybabybrian, Eclectic, CLPP and 2 others
Whitechocolate said:
Hi yes I wear diapers under my clothes due to Crohns and the fact it feels good

Reactions: Diprs2, nectar0001 and Whitechocolate
It matters what kind of Diaper it is, and what kinds of activities you will be doing in your Diaper.

If I'm just hanging out watching TV, I could get away with just a Diaper and a T-Shirt.

But if any kind of physical activity is involved, I'd like to wear my Plastic Pants / Diaper Cover (to support my Diaper).

And If i'm gonna be going out for the Day, it's my Gary Wear Diaper Cover + Onesie + Diaper.

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and Whitechocolate
Other than if needed for support or maybe to reduce crinkling, I don't see any reason to wear underwear over your diaper. Your diaper is, by default, your underwear. Why deal with additional laundry?

Reactions: chuck, diapeybabybrian, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I don’t wear any other underwear than my nappy at home. If I’m going out, I usually wear panties to hide and support my nappy.

Reactions: diapeybabybrian, Kellycares, Palle and 3 others
Whitechocolate said:
Hi Whitechocolate.

As someone who’s been 24/7 for medical reasons for years now, I don’t wear boxers anymore really, even over my diaper - as they don’t hide the higher waistband. My diapers are my underwear now.

If I need to hide my diaper, I find a plain coloured onesie works better - to the untrained eye it looks like a T-shirt.

I also have a couple of plain rompers from Tykeables to hide my thicker diapers when I’m traveling long distances - from the waist down these look like boxer shorts.

I’d definitely recommend speaking to your wife about this beforehand - especially if you go down the onesie route. While they may look babyish, in plain colours, they’re very practical. A number of incontinent people wear onesies to be more discreet.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Reactions: diapeybabybrian, IWannawear, Whitechocolate and 6 others
Thank you for this. It is sound advice.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I would like to wear only my disposable Nappy under my clothes but after a while it sags do much and drags my jeans down with it which is not good or practical, so it is kept in place using net pants and PUL pants, bern doing it for years and it works for me.

Reactions: Whitechocolate, Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Back