Wearing only diapers under clothes

I wear my diaper and plastic pants and 3 days a week I drive cars all over the state. Getting in and out I wear my underpants over my diaper and plastic pants + a t-shirt. :rolleyes:This is to cover my backside should things become visible. I do not need that from the guys. :rolleyes:

Reactions: diaperdude
Whitechocolate said:
So I have been 24/7 for just over 1 year now but have always worn boxers over my diapers. I recently decided i want to only wear diapers underneathe my clothes. I dont know how to tell my wife. She accepts the incontinence side of my needing diapers but does not the baby side. How do I go about doing this? Do i even need to have a conversation or just start doing it? Anyone have experience with this?
I haven’t been married since my wife and my divorce became final in the Spring of ‘93 so I’m not up to speed on marital responsibilities these days. Do husbands now need their wives’ approval regarding their underwear selection? I know that wives almost always have a far better fashion sense than we men do, but I didn’t think that they weighed in on undergarments that often when I was still married. Possibly it’s just the highly specialized underwear those of us who are incontinent, DL’s, or ABDL’s wear under our britches that stimulates their interest and generates their unsolicited recommendations.

My wife was accepting of my need to wear diapers for my incontinence but didn't like the baby side becoming a big part of it. She let me have a pacifier but stopped letting me suckle at her breasts. I offered to trade the pacifier for her breasts but she said no. I can suck her nipples when we are having sex but not when I'm diapered.

Reactions: Neroforte and diaperdude
Whitechocolate said:
So I have been 24/7 for just over 1 year now but have always worn boxers over my diapers. I recently decided i want to only wear diapers underneathe my clothes. I dont know how to tell my wife. She accepts the incontinence side of my needing diapers but does not the baby side. How do I go about doing this? Do i even need to have a conversation or just start doing it? Anyone have experience with this?
As someone who is going through not tell my wife everything for years I would tell her .it's not good to keep it in I am finding out

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Whitechocolate said:
I do the same only moment will be in pure diaper that when I'm at home chilling due to my UiC I'm on 24/7 in diapers

My wife doesn't care what I wear under my pants, so long as I at least have a diaper on. I wear a premium white diaper, booster and plastic pants, and no other "undergarment" when I am diapered (most of the day). The plastic pants protect the diaper tapes, contain minor "seepage" and provide nominal support for a wet diaper. I have never felt the need to wear any type of underwear over my diaper as it doesn't help all that much and simply adds to the bulk.

Back