The Joy of a Messy Diaper

It's a joyous season and I am experiencing a s soft squishy load of joy in my morning Crinklz Fairytale diaper.

• Love
Reactions: paul484819 and KindaOlde
Newbaby110521 said:
When I first started ABDL I never planned to actually poop my diapers but now it’s an act I look forward to. The sensation of a warm, soft and stinky poop in my diaper feels fantastic. I love all parts of it even the clean up. Does anyone else enjoy pooping in their diaper or is just me? ( sorry if this sounds overly sexual that is not my intention)
I enjoy messy diapers too. Ur not alone😂. But the cleanup is meh. Unless I got someone changing me. I like to watch tv in a messy diaper for fun.

Reactions: Panlantern
Messing my diaper in the early morning soon after I get up in the morning with a wet diaper is so natural for me and a great way to start the day. This morning I relaxed, no pushing or change in posture while I went poopy in my Attends Premier diaper with blue print Babykins Softies plastic pants while getting coffee in the kitchen. Now that I am sitting here on the forum I have the best emotional and physiological catharsis with my wet, warm, squishy messy diaper and a hot cup of coffee. No leaks, and no diaper blow-outs; it doesn't get much better. I won't change right away and fortunately I don't mind cleaning up, a few adult wipes, followed by a soapy wash cloth, rinse, pat dry, clean-fresh diaper, roll up my soiled diaper and place in plastic bag, then outside trash. All of this will be done before my wife gets out of bed, I am not being dishonest and hiding my messy diapers from her. I just don't go potty in my diaper around her or anyone, wetting is different-I wet all the time around her and others without anyone having a clue that I am diapered, let alone wetting. Sometimes I might have the momentary "pee face" with a glassy eye gaze as I wet and feel my diaper getting warm, but no one has said anything. I stay fresh smelling with 2-4 drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper that works great for my wet diapers during the day, sometimes as long as 12 hours! If you want to try this don't expect the scented oil to cover up the odor of a messy diaper,

Reactions: Reward and KindaOlde
KoalaGirly said:
When I first got curious what it would feel like to mess, but I wasn’t yet sure I would enjoy it, we tried the 🍌 trick. One thing leads to another, I guess.
Yira
caitianx said:
Poopy diapers are normal for
caitianx said:
Poopy diapers are normal for me.
I wear the old-fashioned, bulky big adult diapers like Northshore Megamix or better dry REARZ for my overactive urge problem. It’s hard for me to hold in in the morning so I make a big turd in my diaper when I’m peeing I don’t really mind it too much. My turd is always big, thick, well formed and not messy in the morning I like the feeling of a big turd coming out and being in my diaper I’ll usually make a second turd a little later in the morning so I’ll keep the diaper on. I just like the feeling of a big thick turd in my diaper while I’m going around cleaning around the house or watching TV reading a book. After I make on myself a second time, I’ll clean up, take a shower and then put on a fresh diaper for when I go to work. I make turd in my diaper every morning mostly and don’t mind it and feel comfortable peeing and making on myself in a diaper every day. Sometimes coming back from New York City or leaving an outdoor concert when there’s porta potties I’ll make on myself and then drive home.

I just made a really big turd in my diaper. It feels good and been 30 minutes just made it smaller second turd in my diaper. So I’ll keep it on for a while. I’d like the feeling of a heavy well formed not messy turd in my diaper that you can really feel. It doesn’t bother me to make my diaper. I do it daily.

Last edited:
yes love to fill my diaper up best feeling and I like doing it and for me clean up easy done in about 15mins no problems.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I dont need to poo daily, so today I have just messed myself with a very big load. I never lose the sense of naughtyness and excitement as my poo slowly fills my pullup - and knowing what I am doing. Which, for me, is always deliberate. So now sat with lap top and poo squished nicely between my bum cheeks. Will stay like this until much later. :)

Reactions: wetaccident and ChristianDiaperLover
Sometimes "needs must" and I use the loo (potty). If its firm I always feel thats one wasted, would have been so much better done in my knickers/pull up and then staying with me for the rest of the day!

Reactions: KindaOlde and ChristianDiaperLover
My morning diaper was wet and soon messy after I got up. I messed while in the kitchen checking emails on my phone and getting coffee. I then exercised in my wet and messy Cushies cloth back disposable diaper and plastic pants. For me messing my diaper is a simple JOY of life that I do nearly every morning before my wife gets out of bed. I have since changed and I am now actually in my office at work with an already slightly damp Little Kings diaper. I won't mess at work for reasons that I assume are obvious: politeness to others, and discretion for myself. No one knows that I wet my diapers at work...I think! :think:

Last edited:
Reactions: Panlantern, NorthwestDiaperDude and chamberpot
There can be absolute joy in a messy diaper, and I love to indulge when the time is right! I'm 100% UIC, and it seems moving closer to total incontinence. During the week I'm up very early and at work by about 5am, but I usually fill my diaper every morning. No time to enjoy however. On the weekends however, I am in no hurry to change. In fact I'll stay in my wet and messy diaper for a few hours, doing chores in the garage, or my fav take a haul to the dump! How apropos, right?! Then stop for quick coffee in the drive thru, total bliss!

I do love your regular blogs! Wish I could be messed more often, I do not need to poo daily. But when I do dirty myself it is usually firm, which I do love. And I do then stay in my messed pull up for quite some time (very occasionally including sleeping). So I guess thats my compensation!

I am dirty! surprising big and not totally expected. So that me settled for the rest of the evening.....

I agree with Lyric. It seems such a waste not to fully use the diaper you have on. It's the best feeling!

Last edited:
Reactions: KindaOlde
Cheetara85 said:
I absolutely love a messy nappy. I love letting go, feeling the poop fill up my nappy, it’s wonderful. I don’t mind the clean up, as it’s a price worth paying for such a pleasurable experience that is pooping myself.
Right On!

DiaperPaige said:
It’s honestly my favourite thing. I love pooping my diapers
There is no feeling like it. The comfort and excitement it gives is without compare. I will never stop experiencing!

My morning Tykables Animooz diaper is very wet and messy. I have trained, or maybe more accurately untrained myself to mess my diaper in the solitude of the early morning almost as soon as I get out of bed. My wife gets up much later, quite frankly at a more reasonable hour, but since I get up very early I can enjoy my wet, messy, warm, squishy, and of course a little stinky diaper for several hours. The initial relaxing . perhaps some pushing if needed, the point of no return as my poopy fills my diaper, feeling the soft, warm mess spread in my already wet diaper is a strong emotional and physical catharsis that makes me shudder in simple, innocent extasy. Walking with the soft warm poopy load in my diaper is exquisite, followed by the naughty squish as I sit down gives me another cathartic shudder. Going poopy in my diapee is as natural as breathing for me, I only wish I could mess my diaper whenever and wherever the need arises, but social decorum dictates sensitivity to nonconsenting public. How nice it would be to mess my diaper at work or in stores, or just with my wife and have her give me a diaper check. She knows I wet and mess my diapers, in fact I wet all the time with her, at work, out with friends...wherever and whenever with discretion, but my wife and I have a boundary that I don't go potty in my diaper around her. So, the intense pleasure I get from going poopy in my diapee is limited to the early morning. I am happy with my wife's acceptance and nonparticipation, but imagine what it would be like with a gentle, "Honey, come here, let me check your diaper, I think you messed." Then she pulls back the waste band of my diaper, peeks inside, letting the stinky waft up to her nose, and say "Oh my goodness, you are very messy, let me change you or do you want me to wait awhile." This would be followed by a gentle, loving diaper change, culminating in sex and mutual orgasms. Oh well, like I said, I am happy and thankful for what I have...and right now I have a verrrry wet and messy diaper! ahhhh!😌 shudder.

Reactions: Panlantern, TexasDiaperLover and KindaOlde
Agreed best felling to experience a full diaper, clean up gets easier with time.

Reactions: KindaOlde
Lyric said:
I do like an occasional poop in my diapers. but no fan of the clean-up. Mostly I just love to go potty in my diapers whenever feel the urge and change only when I'm soaked. Also really love to wet my bed at night wearing my diapers and rubber pants.
I don't wet the bed because my wife wouldn't go for that, but she does support me when I do potty in my diaper. Like last night I was downstairs and was enjoying my diaper. My stomach started to make noise and I knew that I had a large mess coming. Most of the time it is a deliberate act but this time it came naturally. It was a most enjoyable feeling to really fill the diaper full. I was able to just enjoy the feeling of poo in my diaper while doing a little hip bump to really mess my butt. Clean-up took a while longer, but it was well worth the experience. This morning I felt such a sense of sexual release and reduction of stress that I would be very willing to do it again soon!

Reactions: paul484819
Spankedanddiapered said:
My problem is I hate having to get changed after I have filled my diaper. I would stay in my poopy all day if I !was aloud. Love a swollen poopy diaper.
That is the best feeling! The thrill of being a little naughty, breaking the rules, and the physical anticipation of that wonderful feeling between your legs. If I could avoid a diaper rash and not have the oder fill where I am I would remain in the messy diaper all day enjoying it to the max. Again no feeling like it! Most people just don't know this great feeling because the rules of society won't let them.

Reactions: KindaOlde and paul484819
Frungie said:
My morning Tykables Animooz diaper is very wet and messy. I have trained, or maybe more accurately untrained myself to mess my diaper in the solitude of the early morning almost as soon as I get out of bed. My wife gets up much later, quite frankly at a more reasonable hour, but since I get up very early I can enjoy my wet, messy, warm, squishy, and of course a little stinky diaper for several hours. The initial relaxing . perhaps some pushing if needed, the point of no return as my poopy fills my diaper, feeling the soft, warm mess spread in my already wet diaper is a strong emotional and physical catharsis that makes me shudder in simple, innocent extasy. Walking with the soft warm poopy load in my diaper is exquisite, followed by the naughty squish as I sit down gives me another cathartic shudder. Going poopy in my diapee is as natural as breathing for me, I only wish I could mess my diaper whenever and wherever the need arises, but social decorum dictates sensitivity to nonconsenting public. How nice it would be to mess my diaper at work or in stores, or just with my wife and have her give me a diaper check. She knows I wet and mess my diapers, in fact I wet all the time with her, at work, out with friends...wherever and whenever with discretion, but my wife and I have a boundary that I don't go potty in my diaper around her. So, the intense pleasure I get from going poopy in my diapee is limited to the early morning. I am happy with my wife's acceptance and nonparticipation, but imagine what it would be like with a gentle, "Honey, come here, let me check your diaper, I think you messed." Then she pulls back the waste band of my diaper, peeks inside, letting the stinky waft up to her nose, and say "Oh my goodness, you are very messy, let me change you or do you want me to wait awhile." This would be followed by a gentle, loving diaper change, culminating in sex and mutual orgasms. Oh well, like I said, I am happy and thankful for what I have...and right now I have a verrrry wet and messy diaper! ahhhh!😌 shudder.
I love reading your explanation of the pleasure you get from being messed. and the acceptance you get from your wife is amazing.

pooped myself yesterday afternoon and and again just before bed. I doubt I will ever tire of the sensation of just relaxing, feeling my poo slowly leaving my anus, filling my pullup, with the "pressure" of my poop as it pushes against my pullup and tight skinny jeans, followed by sitting and the feel of the mess settling in and around my ass. Then just getting on with my day knowing I am very dirty and enjoying every moment.
Clean up wasn't great but something I am very used to and only takes a few minutes. So that will never be a reason for me not to mess myself.
I just love being messy & dirty!!

Reactions: Panlantern, KindaOlde and paul484819
Back