The Joy of a Messy Diaper

Newbaby110521 said:
When I first started ABDL I never planned to actually poop my diapers but now it’s an act I look forward to. The sensation of a warm, soft and stinky poop in my diaper feels fantastic. I love all parts of it even the clean up. Does anyone else really enjoy pooping in their diaper or is just me? ( sorry if this sounds overly sexual that is not my intention)
I enjoyed this as a toddler, and today, I use it to cope with severe IBS with diarrhea. Nothing feels better than the occasional firm warm poop in the butt of my Bambino Diapers Bianco, which is a sample pack, but will be my diaper of choice once my Trest Elites have been used up. Firm, not runny poops, but peanutbutter-type (just mushy and creamy) are the ideal. It's either that or a nice gurthy waxy log like the kind I had when I was 2 years old.

Reactions: paul484819 and Jorelaxed
Diaperman95 said:
I assume you cant do it at home because people at home do not know your secret?... A simple word to the wise.., as someone with bowel incontinence. If you are getting to the point you do not need to push to have a BM you are not to far from becoming incontinent! You might think that that sounds fun but the fact you are trying to hide it at yourself at your own house I would really think it through before trying to help it along.

No control is not fun when it it is in front of your boss or friends. This is from incontinent perspective. You do what you like.. but remember No control means it can happen at anytime. Just food for thought... Not telling you how to live
Thanks for the advice and the concern, buddies 🙂

Actually, I had to go and I just "relaxed" when I was ready (tensing muscles, I don't know how to describe it), but I was always under control and just getting started, just like when I go to the toilet. I think I haven't expressed myself correctly and I went crazy with the explanation 🙄

Anyway, analyzing my situation, it's true I went a bit too far these last two times, just like when I tried wetting during my second time wearing. I think I'm definitely going more regularly from now on 👍🏾

Both my sympathy, understanding, and admiration for those who live a productive life with such maladies as IBS or or other condition that causes incontinence. I am fortunate because when I wet or mess my diapers it is volitional. Wetting and messing is one of the simple pleasures of life. This morning I am enjoying one of those simple pleasures in my morning Tranquility ATN diaper. Although a relatively thin diaper, it lived up to its name and got me through the night without any leaks. I am sitting here with a delightfully warm and squishy diaper with a hot cup of coffee and still no press-out leaks,

Reactions: Bunssaway1, Abnalover and Hemix
Most people are repulsed by the smell of a dirty diaper, but there are certainly a few mommies that like the smell, maybe to the point of enjoying it!

My wife/mommy will pat the back of my diaper as I nurse.

Nursing often triggers a mess, and when I do, she starts praising me about what a good baby I am.

She will hold me and pat the back of my diaper for quite an extended period. (Good thing she always gives me a good slathering of Desitin with every diaper change!)

Before she changes me she will start baby-talking to me, "Somebody went poo-poo. I smell a dirty little baby."
She will pull back the waist band of my diaper and stick her nose right up against the small of my back and deeply inhale the fumes. Often she will rub my diaper, pushing the mess around inside, and making a big production about the "stinky baby" in the house. She repeatedly sniffs my backside, savoring in the aroma of a dirty baby.

AFTER she's had her fill, she will often have me crawl around and play for a while, as she watches me, and drinks in the sight of her very own baby boy.

Finally, she will change me into a clean diaper.

• Love
Reactions: paul484819, Bunssaway1, Chrissie and 4 others
This morning, after breakfast, I had quite an explosive mess in my diaper. Not to be too graphic, but it was a little more loose than normal. Almost had a blowout. No worries though! I managed to change just in time.

I like the sensation, but I love how little it makes me feel. I woke up today in a diaper and could just vibe as I filled my diaper and feel like the tiniest little :)
--
Clean up isn't fun, but I feel like I've gotten pretty decent at it, so it's not super gross for me, but I totally respect it's not for everyone :)

Reactions: babydl, Bunssaway1 and Abnalover
I think it's an awesome feeling just loading up your diaper with a big mess.

Reactions: Abnalover, LIDiaperBoy and SissyBabyKris
I don’t mind the clean up bc it’s my own body and that’s what happens when you’re a little in diapers! 🤭 sometimes it’s deliberate and sometimes it’s a surprise in public. I’d rather be a stinky diaper girl than have an embarrassing panty mess in public.

Reactions: babydl, paul484819, Ashton84 and 3 others
DBabygirl2 said:
I don’t mind the clean up bc it’s my own body and that’s what happens when you’re a little in diapers! 🤭 sometimes it’s deliberate and sometimes it’s a surprise in public. I’d rather be a stinky diaper girl than have an embarrassing panty mess in public.
I definitely vibe with this answer!
--

• Love
Reactions: DBabygirl2
I do poo my nappy now and then which I enjoy but don’t enjoy changing myself which is why I don’t do it that often

I love pooping in my diapers because it gives me the feeling of being a 2 year old and having the loss of control of just going in my pants just like babies do. I was a DL but now that I have embraced much more of my AB side it adds even more to the baby effect. I occasionally like to sit in a poopy diaper but I usually change soon after because I don’t want to get diaper rash.

Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear, Abnalover, randomgamerguy and 2 others
For me, nothing beats waking up with a morning diaper properly wet, take a coffee and wait for the instant effect.

It so good.

Reactions: SissyBabyKris
This morning's diaper qualifies as a ''massively" messy diaper. I wet during the night and felt the pressure to go poopy but went back to sleep. When I got up at 3:30 am, I messed my diaper as soon as my feet hit the bedroom floor. a nice large solid mess settled in my diaper and now here I am sitting here contributing to this forum with a warm poopy load in my diaper with no plans to immediately change. In fact I am going to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. Fortunately I don't mind cleaning up, adult wipes, wash cloth and I'm good to go (again!). I will shower this morning as well. but my messy bottom will already be clean.

• Love
Reactions: Bunssaway1 and randomgamerguy
I love the feel of a fully-used diaper. I'm in one now. I poohed it partially in the night and continued in the morning. I'll change once I finish my morning PC session.

I wear cloth exclusively (it's the only thing there was when I was growing up, plus it is reusable). Most of the pooh can just be removed (it's usually semi-solid), and the rest washed off. For clean-up, I bought a 10 pack of baby washcloths at Walmart years ago and use them in lieu of wipes. They are softer than regular washcloths and really work and just go into the wash with my diapers.

KoalaGirly said:
I’ll never forget the first time my daddy plopped me onto my bottom with a stinky mess in my diaper. *blush*
I used to like rubbing my poop up-and-down on my butt with my left hand as a toddler. I used to stand at the top of the stairs, push out a firm load, reach behind me, and rub the diaper up-and-down rhythmically against me, and it gave me butterflies. I still like doing it now.

Reactions: JamesChetwynd, Abnalover, HomeAlone and 1 other person
Preeeetty messy diaper here, I don't know if you can tell

pg3d7ud41fnb1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JamesChetwynd, MiddleJacob, Chrissie and 4 others
Newbaby110521 said:
When I first started ABDL I never planned to actually poop my diapers but now it’s an act I look forward to. The sensation of a warm, soft and stinky poop in my diaper feels fantastic. I love all parts of it even the clean up. Does anyone else really enjoy pooping in their diaper or is just me? ( sorry if this sounds overly sexual that is not my intention)
Warm poop in a diaper is fun.

Reactions: Abnalover
To all posters in this thread: THANK YOU! Sinceiwassmall and denis97y, especially; they seem to be my fetish doppelgängers, with minor differences.

I know nothing about my toilet training (although I can assume that my mother always made a face when she changed me), and I have no memory of being in diapers. I do remember accidentally pooping my pants at play when I was four or five. Since I don’t remember being cleaned up, I can only assume that my mother treated the incident as she would have treated spilled milk, with love instead of an inappropriate scolding or punishment.

I became entranced by “anal stuff” as an early pre-teen, but pooping my pants intentionally didn’t happen until I was 13 or 14. The desire to poop in my tighty-whities came on without warning one Sunday just before I was to attend church with my parents. I’d been bullied by a pair of sadistic bullies at Sunday school, and was hardly in the mood to pretend church was anything but pointless. I told my mom and dad that I had to go home to do some homework — we lived just a couple blocks from the church. Once at home, it took me a few tries to push a small, hard, round turd into my underwear. I immediately sat down on my basketball, rolled around a bit, masturbated to orgasm, and was hooked.

My next pants poop, perhaps a year later, was Olympian: I was naked except for a thin nylon pair of my sister’s panties that I‘d found among old clothes going to the Sally Ann. I was in my back yard, which was surrounded by a low wall which any passerby could have glanced over, but our street had few pedestrians, and because I was in "the zone" I didn't even think about the possibility of being seen. I’d had the panties on for maybe three seconds before I started peeing in them and pushing out a massive load of soft poop which almost immediately started oozing past the panties’ leg openings. Soon I was soon laying on my back on the grass, smearing myself thoroughly and masturbating to a grand orgasm.

From that day onward, but not necessarily upward, I preferred “going” in my pants rather than using the toilet. I recall only a few more times that I indulged myself after that memorable beginning. It can’t have been often: my family didn’t have a washing machine (Mom went to a laundromat) or a shower or a washing machine (Mom went to a laundromat). I don’t remember how I managed to wash my clothes the few times I gave in to my poopy desires during the remainder of my teenage years, but I do know there was a serious downside.

After every pants pooping/peeing session. I would plunge into at least a full day of shame, guilt, and depression. The only break I got was when I joined the Navy, in part because I hoped that the Navy would “cure“ me, for really did wonder if I was insane. I was certain that I was the only person in the world who “did that” in their pants. One of the reasons I joined the Navy was because I believed that my mother had outed me; she found a filthy pair of underpants in one of my dresser drawers, washed and bleached them, dried them, and returned them to my dresser without a comment. I was sure that I had been outed, and decided that I had to get away from family, and chose the Navy route to do that. It was probably a hasty decision: I doubt, now, that my mother had ever heard of fetishes. I'd bet good money, now, that she thought I'd had diarrhea and she didn't want to embarrass me.

Joining the Navy was one of the best decisions I ever made, even though it resulted in my being seriously wounded in Vietnam, where I was one of two hospital corpsmen (medics) in a platoon of U.S. Marines. The Navy didn’t cure me of my fetishes. I enjoyed only one tiny pants poop in the Navy, and that didn’t amount to more than a heavy skid mark in my skivvies. When I was discharged after my four-year enlistment and got my own apartment, it didn’t take more than a day or two for me to revert to the good old days, and I had one of the wettest, messiest, smeariest pee ‘n’ poop sessions of my life.

Almost 60 years later, I’m still at it. I finally told my wife about my fetishes after more than 45 years of shamefully hiding them from her. She coped with that information really well, and even volunteered to buy panties for me, sometimes gives me panties that she’s getting rid of, and includes my rinsed or pre-washed clothes without complaint. I have more or less come to terms with who I am, but I can still go into a dark place after especially messy poops. ADISC had been an important resource for connection with like-minded people, as was The Experience Project before that site descended into the murky depths of censorship of what they called "titillating" posts.

Peter P.P.

Reactions: KendallP and Abnalover
I love it! I think most people’s issue with it has to do with the cleanup involved which I totally understand but I feel I have a pretty good system for getting clean at this point where it isn’t much of an issue for me so I look to do it whenever I can ☺️ in my opinion it’s one of the best feelings you can have in a diaper.

Reactions: babydl, JazzBaby, Abnalover and 1 other person
Back